MMv3

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run this solo(not the liquid version)? I have a bottle I was going to use with my Natadrol cycle a while back but never used it. What kind of gains is expected? I'm more interested in strength gains.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it should help provide some nice aggression for better strength. to bad u dont have the liquid version as its a stronger product. but yeah itll get u a tad more agressive in the gym!

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
i want to try the new liquid soon..i liked the tabs but the after taste it left in my mouth was terrible

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I've done the sublingual tablet before, on a solo run... I noticed more in terms of size, than strength, but part of that was also the syle of training I was doing... (Hellraiser Training...)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I havent used that on its own... but i must say T-911 on its own was CRAZY for pumps, i know its not what your asking, but its another common one im asked if I ever ran alone, and i have and loved it for sex and for workouts.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Anyone run this solo(not the liquid version)? I have a bottle I was going to use with my Natadrol cycle a while back but never used it. What kind of gains is expected? I'm more interested in strength gains.
I have just finished the liquid verzion. U can look up my thread it MMV3(sponsered) i got leaner and gained some strength. Taste wasnt thay bad either. If i had the money at the time i would have got another bottle and ran it for 4 addition weeks. It wrked well for me

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
it should help provide some nice aggression for better strength. to bad u dont have the liquid version as its a stronger product. but yeah itll get u a tad more agressive in the gym!
Currently enjoying the liquid version along with PH 17... :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to try out some of LG's newer products, I'm starting to feel left behind! lol

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I saw a MMv3 spray yesterday stacked with the sublingual are u guys coming out with a full bottle or only combo pack like the 7 keto spray

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Check out this chart below on our site. MMv3's strength stat is a 10. This is what ill be using next by the way!

http://www.lgsciences.com/Articles.asp?ID=292

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw a MMv3 spray yesterday stacked with the sublingual are u guys coming out with a full bottle or only combo pack like the 7 keto spray
This^^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kboxer7 LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 5
Ape McGrapes LG Sciences 9
Ape McGrapes Supplements 1
GQNemesis LG Sciences 13