LG Updates

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, sorry guys, super busy, but I am going to update everyone on our new stuff:

Protein:

Lipotropic Protein will be replaced because the Genus and WPC 80 are not mixing. Now coming is Lipo-Isolate which replaces the WPC 80 with WPI 90%. Mixes WAY better and has a nice clean taste!

V-Pro - just about done, should be ready in about 2 weeks. It's the first GOOD TASTING 100% Vegan protein made with 100% Genus Protein. Sup Facts on this is insane! 0 0 25g Protein tastes great

Natadrol V2 - just finishing up the formula, done by the end of the year most likely.

Form-XT - 3,5-diene version of Form-X both in liquid and capsules.

EPIC - just finalizing will do a cool launch next week. EPIC is pretty cool **** and at RIPS urging we added in some agmatine. Doing some interesting research on agmatine that might change a few things about how it is used. Will have a contest next week.

PH17 and PH19 are always being refined and fine tuning. Added in more cyclodextrin to increase effects even more, plus improved taste.

3,5,7 Spray - just finishing up the labels and will be out this week.

That's about it for now...

Sorry for the

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to natadrol. Maybe ursolic acid mixed in.

And lipo protein is awesome.

Just need to try Epic out And the new pro hormone line up.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really looking forward to natadrol. Maybe ursolic acid mixed in.

And lipo protein is awesome.

Just need to try Epic out And the new pro hormone line up.
I do have a promo going on for EPIC right now. Just sayin........ LOL!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JR.99

JR.99

Awards
This is badA$$ u guys just re-did the whole line and some the down side of this u guys braking my bank account

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Protein:

Lipotropic Protein will be replaced because the Genus and WPC 80 are not mixing. Now coming is Lipo-Isolate which replaces the WPC 80 with WPI 90%. Mixes WAY better and has a nice clean taste!

V-Pro - just about done, should be ready in about 2 weeks. It's the first GOOD TASTING 100% Vegan protein made with 100% Genus Protein. Sup Facts on this is insane! 0 0 25g Protein tastes great

Natadrol V2 - just finishing up the formula, done by the end of the year most likely.

EPIC - just finalizing will do a cool launch next week. EPIC is pretty cool **** and at RIPS urging we added in some agmatine. Doing some interesting research on agmatine that might change a few things about how it is used. Will have a contest next week.

PH17 and PH19 are always being refined and fine tuning. Added in more cyclodextrin to increase effects even more, plus improved taste.

Sorry for the
Nice update!

17/19 got a better taste? (who cares the old stuff tasted fine) but damn the cyclodextrin to improve the effects? :bigok:

LG is changing the game.

Ripper brought agmatine to EPIC huh?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Protein:

Sorry for the
Bring on that spray!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wait til you see what we are going to do next!!! i will be giveing eric alot of reach arounds to achive the next amazing thing... stay tuned peeps.
LG is coming on strong this yr!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Noticed today on the PH-19 label it included octopamine 10mg & apocynin 50mg.

Why are these added to 19 verses 17?
Is the half life on octopamine like 15 minutes?

Tried to research these two compounds but couldn't find info on them.... Any insight would be helpful.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apocynin was first described by Oswald Schmiedeberg, a German pharmacologist, in 1883 and was first isolated from the root of Canadian hemp (Apocynum cannabinum). At the time, this plant was already used for its known effectiveness against edema and heart problems. In 1971, apocynin was also isolated from Picrorhiza kurroa, a small plant that grows at high altitudes in the western Himalayas. P. kurroa was used for ages as a treatment for liver and heart problems, jaundice, and asthma. In 1990, Simons et al. isolated apocynin to a pharmacologically useful level using an actively guided isolation procedure. Apocynin’s observed anti-inflammatory capabilities proved to be a result of its ability to selectively prevent the formation of free radicals, oxygen ions, and peroxides in the body. Apocynin has since been extensively studied to help determine its disease-fighting capabilities and applications

In vertebrates, octopamine replaces norepinephrine in sympathetic neurons with chronic use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors. It may be responsible for the common side effect of orthostatic hypotension with these agents, though there is also evidence that it is actually mediated by increased levels of N-acetylserotonin.

In mammals, octopamine may mobilize the release of fat from adipocytes (fat cells), which has led to its promotion on the internet as a slimming aid. However, the released fat is likely to be promptly taken up into other cells, and there is no evidence that octopamine facilitates weight loss. Octopamine may also increase blood pressure significantly when combined with other stimulants, as in some weight loss supplements. [13] [14]

Owing to lack of research, much is not known about octopamine or its role in humans

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Apocynin was first described by Oswald Schmiedeberg, a German pharmacologist, in 1883 and was first isolated from the root of Canadian hemp (Apocynum cannabinum). At the time, this plant was already used for its known effectiveness against edema and heart problems. In 1971, apocynin was also isolated from Picrorhiza kurroa, a small plant that grows at high altitudes in the western Himalayas. P. kurroa was used for ages as a treatment for liver and heart problems, jaundice, and asthma. In 1990, Simons et al. isolated apocynin to a pharmacologically useful level using an actively guided isolation procedure. Apocynin's observed anti-inflammatory capabilities proved to be a result of its ability to selectively prevent the formation of free radicals, oxygen ions, and peroxides in the body. Apocynin has since been extensively studied to help determine its disease-fighting capabilities and applications

In vertebrates, octopamine replaces norepinephrine in sympathetic neurons with chronic use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors. It may be responsible for the common side effect of orthostatic hypotension with these agents, though there is also evidence that it is actually mediated by increased levels of N-acetylserotonin.

In mammals, octopamine may mobilize the release of fat from adipocytes (fat cells), which has led to its promotion on the internet as a slimming aid. However, the released fat is likely to be promptly taken up into other cells, and there is no evidence that octopamine facilitates weight loss. Octopamine may also increase blood pressure significantly when combined with other stimulants, as in some weight loss supplements. [13] [14]

Owing to lack of research, much is not known about octopamine or its role in humans
Thx Rip.
So a bit of a leaning additive in 19 too huh?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well i am not the formulator.. but if had to guess its there to help keep the gains a little leaner. the thing about progestins is they seem to impart an anabolic effect system wide... so its really common to see gains in bodyfat levels too.. this is purely my experience with them and totally ancedoteal.. every time i used trenadrol (progestin based molucule) i gained mad weight.. but with it was a signifigant amount of BF as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well i am not the formulator.. but if had to guess its there to help keep the gains a little leaner. the thing about progestins is they seem to impart an anabolic effect system wide... so its really common to see gains in bodyfat levels too.. this is purely my experience with them and totally ancedoteal.. every time i used trenadrol (progestin based molucule) i gained mad weight.. but with it was a signifigant amount of BF as well.
Eh...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well i can only tell you that something about using progestins make it possible to pack on body weight.. of course there are not any receptors in fat cells for the progestins to atach to.. so dont take my statement the wrong way.. but something happens during their use.. maybe it causes some extra insulin secretion or something similar like that wich makes it easier to get a little fat during their use.. wich when i think about it, it kinda makes some sence because they make you hella strong too! and its a well known fact that strength goes up when your a little fatter than normal..

look at powerlifters and their body types.. they seem a little chubby but typically are strong as hell!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well i can only tell you that something about using progestins make it possible to pack on body weight.. of course there are not any receptors in fat cells for the progestins to atach to.. so dont take my statement the wrong way.. but something happens during their use.. maybe it causes some extra insulin secretion or something similar like that wich makes it easier to get a little fat during their use.. wich when i think about it, it kinda makes some sence because they make you hella strong too! and its a well known fact that strength goes up when your a little fatter than normal..

look at powerlifters and their body types.. they seem a little chubby but typically are strong as hell!
I'm following ya.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
wait til you see what we are going to do next!!! i will be giveing eric alot of reach arounds to achive the next amazing thing... stay tuned peeps.
LG is coming on strong this yr!
Yay!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I correct in seeing that most, if not all, of the current LG PH lineup is being offered in spray form? I'm seeing some PH-17, PH-19, MMV3 offered as a liquid and a spray combo during my web travels...curious to hear about the difference (if any) in absorption rates between sublingual and topical applications.

Could be a great tag line to use: "Let LG penetrate your body"...or could be creepy!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must have an EPIC without the agmatine then.

xhrr

Awards
Am I correct in seeing that most, if not all, of the current LG PH lineup is being offered in spray form? I'm seeing some PH-17, PH-19, MMV3 offered as a liquid and a spray combo during my web travels...curious to hear about the difference (if any) in absorption rates between sublingual and topical applications.

Could be a great tag line to use: "Let LG penetrate your body"...or could be creepy!
Bump for this and what is the profile on the sprays?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Yes you are correct.
if anything it would be better absorption.
I am pretty sure non or for topical use other then the fatburner. (GF likes this one btw)
spray is for oral use like the GHenerate ect.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Someone said ph 17 requires a serm? Is this true?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

xhrr

Awards
Yes you are correct.
I am pretty sure non or for topical use other then the fatburner. (GF likes this one btw)
Directions say to spray on body?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you are correct.
Thx bro

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are new topical sprays indeed. they are abosrbed redily through the skin and offer better absorbsion, increased conversion rates and sustained action (ie a better halflife).

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there are new topical sprays indeed. they are abosrbed redily through the skin and offer better absorbsion, increased conversion rates and sustained action (ie a better halflife).
That's awesome. I would love to run this. No yohimbe I hope

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump for an update on Natadrol v2!!

Last edited:

AEK

Awards
When is this natadrol v2 coming out and what differences can we expect from the current natadrol !!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EPIC now has agmatine and vaccum sealed shotglasses! you guys better get some before it sells out! order today!

EPIC

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we been stalled a little with the genus protien. the supplier we have to use (because of flavor) is out until the 1st of the yr. belive me man.. all our protiens are hinging on this shippment wich mean not even us rep can get it right now.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Once there are updates on Natadrol V2 ill spill the beans on it asap guys! Soooooon! :)

#GrowTime

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys ever do a version of EPIC with agmatine...???

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I had heard rumors that they were going to consider it... Just never heard if it came into being... Thanks for the heads up...

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I got to try the first one it was good stuff the only down side was poring in to a tablespoon but I heard it come with a sick shot glass big plus

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
they arnt that sick.. just a normal plastic shotty with epic printed on the side. dont want guys thinking that there will be an awesome adddintion to their shot glass collection.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
they arnt that sick.. just a normal plastic shotty with epic printed on the side. dont want guys thinking that there will be an awesome adddintion to their shot glass collection.
Give it to em straight doc.

-Snappin some s h i t up.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Thanks for clearing it up are the black if so its still better for then the NyQuil one I will save it for the f@ck of it

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
2 questions... Will you guys be coming out with shirts or hats...??? Do you guys ever do any of the expos for NPC shows...???

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
these will be for sale only i think .. when it happens. :(