New and Improved NATADROL

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    Get yourself a prepaid card and it should not be a problem. Also the date is not an issue. Many times you are required by law to list a date within a certain range. It's not like boom one day it's worthless and the day before it was fine, no worries.
    That was my thoughts as well but it's a pain to get a prepaid card just for that. Hmmmm.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. You can get them almost anywhere or at any bank. You can also recharge it and save it for use any time you do not feel 100% about a site.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    You can get them almost anywhere or at any bank. You can also recharge it and save it for use any time you do not feel 100% about a site.
    I live in the sticks but I could pick one up over the weekend or something somewhere. Tempting.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

4. I have seen them at almost every drug store and of course walmart. I bet you could even order on online. Making a special trip if you are really far out would be a pain.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Found some natadrol that is "best by nov 2013" what do you guys thinks? Go for it or not?
    I got like 4 or 5 btls about that date. i say go for it! I am on hrt and like heavy test cycles ( on 900mg ew now) so hey I got natadrol up for 20$ a bottle jut to get rid of it so it dont be wasted, just pm me . but im not selling my M1D! :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post

I got like 4 or 5 btls about that date. i say go for it! I am on hrt and like heavy test cycles ( on 900mg ew now) so hey I got natadrol up for 20$ a bottle jut to get rid of it so it dont be wasted, just pm me . but im not selling my M1D! :-)
    That sketchy place has it for 15! Lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 08:46 PM
  2. Help me out with a new and improved split/program
    By olb in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 08:49 PM
  3. New (and Improved) Final Proposed Cycle-
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 07:44 PM
  4. My NEW AND IMPROVED diet-