New and Improved NATADROL

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Bumping for the 15th time for info lol
    No word yet.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    No word yet.
    Damn. Ya slackin >:/
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  3. OK the word is its not in the immediate pipeline.

    Reason is coz we're concentrating on just the andro line for now and just do not have the resources to put into Nv2 at the moment. Not to say it won't happen but it won't be soon.

    Sorry guys.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    OK the word is its not in the immediate pipeline.

    Reason is coz we're concentrating on just the andro line for now and just do not have the resources to put into Nv2 at the moment. Not to say it won't happen but it won't be soon.

    Sorry guys.
    Thank for the update. Appreciate the honesty. I will be sad though lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Name:  dawson-crying-452x339.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  27.5 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  6. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    OK the word is its not in the immediate pipeline.

    Reason is coz we're concentrating on just the andro line for now and just do not have the resources to put into Nv2 at the moment. Not to say it won't happen but it won't be soon.

    Sorry guys.
    I guess I see where I rank!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  7. LOL...!

  8. I'm a little pissed right now cause natadrol is out of stock my usual place and nutraplanet and selling fast one other... WTF is up.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  9. LG hates natural lifters.

    That is what Luke told me. Prohormones or nothing.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. I'm on Natadrol right now :-) using 3 bottles ohhhh yeaaa lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm on Natadrol right now :-) using 3 bottles ohhhh yeaaa lol
    negged

  12. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post

    negged
    Lol not nice
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    LG hates natural lifters.

    That is what Luke told me. Prohormones or nothing.
    Are you having dreams about me again?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Are you having dreams about me again?
    Whats the deal w/ it being out of stock a lot of places? Are you guys no longer making it or something else? It's one of my all time favorite supplements and if I can't get it.... the pure rage I experience would probably suffice as an alternative. LOL!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    Whats the deal w/ it being out of stock a lot of places? Are you guys no longer making it or something else? It's one of my all time favorite supplements and if I can't get it.... the pure rage I experience would probably suffice as an alternative. LOL!
    In case you haven't found it ******* has it in stock

  16. I got some. I'm more concerned about availability in 6 months or so.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I got some. I'm more concerned about availability in 6 months or so.
    Hopefully the new stuff will be out before then. Don't hold me to this though!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  18. Is natadrol the ph that doesn't shut test ?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    Is natadrol the ph that doesn't shut test ?
    natadrol isnt a ph.....what do you mean "shut test"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    natadrol isnt a ph.....what do you mean "shut test"
    Well ph/aas stop/minimise LH productions , and from what I remember you have to take a pct for natadrol if I'm not thinking about another product

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post

    Well ph/aas stop/minimise LH productions , and from what I remember you have to take a pct for natadrol if I'm not thinking about another product
    you dont have to have pct for natadrol, its recommended because it acts via the androgen receptors and has the possibilty to cause suppression.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Hopefully the new stuff will be out before then. Don't hold me to this though!
    I got 3 bottles now for a nice run and I should be good til the new stuff comes out. I hope it's not too different from the old because I respond awesome to it. Luckily me and my particular microbiology that makes it good for me I guess!

    Can't wait to hear more about the new. LG has a real solid fan base with natadrol and needs to bring it to us. I know I personally have run like 12 or so bottles after this run. Plus formadrol every time but this time.


    As far as shut down I have never seen any but used formadrol as a light pct and I actually seem to respond well to it, however it maybe just have been the end effects of the natadrol carrying over for all I know.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    you dont have to have pct for natadrol, its recommended because it acts via the androgen receptors and has the possibilty to cause suppression.
    Makes sense

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I got 3 bottles now for a nice run and I should be good til the new stuff comes out. I hope it's not too different from the old because I respond awesome to it. Luckily me and my particular microbiology that makes it good for me I guess!

    Can't wait to hear more about the new. LG has a real solid fan base with natadrol and needs to bring it to us. I know I personally have run like 12 or so bottles after this run. Plus formadrol every time but this time.


    As far as shut down I have never seen any but used formadrol as a light pct and I actually seem to respond well to it, however it maybe just have been the end effects of the natadrol carrying over for all I know.
    as someone who responded so well to natadrol, i'm curious what kinds of results did you get from it? and whats your cycle look like?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post

    as someone who responded so well to natadrol, i'm curious what kinds of results did you get from it? and whats your cycle look like?
    I wrote you a long reply and the app didnt post it. I saw an increase in appetite and ability to use food, raw strength and power increase, aggression and better mood, strong, dense muscle gains.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    I wrote you a long reply and the app didnt post it. I saw an increase in appetite and ability to use food, raw strength and power increase, aggression and better mood, strong, dense muscle gains.
    Exactly what I always get and why I always run this at least once per year. Natadrol goes well with me as well.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  27. hmm...so whats the dosage scheme you guys use?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    hmm...so whats the dosage scheme you guys use?
    I go with 10 caps per day. 4 am and 7 hours later which is 45 pre workout I take another 6.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. I have a horrible feeling the reformulation of Natadrol will look nothing like the current version.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have a horrible feeling the reformulation of Natadrol will look nothing like the current version.
    Don't scare me! Please! Lol. I hope it's dosed higher only.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have a horrible feeling the reformulation of Natadrol will look nothing like the current version.
    As long as it works I don't care. I would really like he current formula with more bang per cap and more per bottle.


    I only dose 6x day. I have seen results at 3 a day. 6 seems to be my sweet spot.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  32. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    As long as it works I don't care. I would really like he current formula with more bang per cap and more per bottle.

    I only dose 6x day. I have seen results at 3 a day. 6 seems to be my sweet spot.
    I have to dose 8 at least and 10 being my sweet spot.

    How do you space your doses out?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have a horrible feeling the reformulation of Natadrol will look nothing like the current version.
    With all of our products being available in liquid form, this is where I see it headed. Hopefully it will still be offered in caps like other liquids are.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  34. Colour me scared. I foresee a complete formula overhaul!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Colour me scared. I foresee a complete formula overhaul!
    I wish I knew.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  36. I just want it to stay the same... ah well.

    I dose mine 2 AM, 2 PWO, 2 at diner.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  37. 8 ed is my sweet spot and they just get split up thru-out the day. I'm really hoping LG improves the value of this and doesn't feel the need to alter it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    8 ed is my sweet spot and they just get split up thru-out the day. I'm really hoping LG improves the value of this and doesn't feel the need to alter it.
    Ding ding ding. I feel like I get the same at 6 as 8, but the bottle empties faster.. Haha.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  39. I felt a difference between 6 and 8 but nothing when testing 8 to 10.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  40. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I felt a difference between 6 and 8 but nothing when testing 8 to 10.
    I guess I am just lucky! I thought about running at 8 but I feel like running at 6 I will get almost 9 weeks out of it... should be better than 6 weeks with only a little more, if anything better than at 6, for me.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 07:46 PM
  2. Help me out with a new and improved split/program
    By olb in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 07:49 PM
  3. New (and Improved) Final Proposed Cycle-
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 06:44 PM
  4. My NEW AND IMPROVED diet-
    By JBlaze in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 02:13 PM
  5. BDC "new and improved" t-gel
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in