New and Improved NATADROL

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. In light of no daa. Then pSARM all the way baby. That was an awesome combo with nata and anadraulic state
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Str8 bullshít.

    1)Why is G stopping the sale of DAA?
    2)Are they that big of a purchaser to you guys (LG) that you guys are stopping it because of that?
    No worries brother. Daa can always be purchased separately. And I think lg has something better and more original anyways.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    No worries brother. Daa can always be purchased separately. And I think lg has something better and more original anyways.
    yep and its dirt cheap in bulk too.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  4. Will the new natadrol formula have the same anabolic/androgenic effect since it will be non suppressive

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    Will the new natadrol formula have the same anabolic/androgenic effect since it will be non suppressive
    Curious as well....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    New Natadrol will be out in about 6 weeks. Basically the same formula which everyone loves just a little addition that I think will kick it up a bit and eliminate the need for PCT.
    Its been over 6 weeks.... Any new info on release date?

    Im really excited for this! I cant wait much longer or my head will explode!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

    Its been over 6 weeks.... Any new info on release date?

    Im really excited for this! I cant wait much longer or my head will explode!
    I was the same way but now I could wait I'm Black Friday broke :-(

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    I was the same way but now I could wait I'm Black Friday broke :-(
    Lol, I think there are quite a few of us that spent more than we should have on all of the sales! I know once the credit card statement comes my wife is gonna freak!
    Ego will get you nowhere if you allow it to serve as your navigator.

  9. I hope there's a promo sale on this for the wait just tell ur girl
    You should see how I plan on spoiling you for your birthday plan something out next year ur off the hook for more Black Friday deals

  10. Any updates on this stuff? I'm about a week away from buying the natabolic stack but I don't want to miss out on the new natadrol!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Zman8 View Post
    Any updates on this stuff? I'm about a week away from buying the natabolic stack but I don't want to miss out on the new natadrol!
    I think we're gonna keep waiting bro I remember hearing it was no more I ended up getting 3 bottles of natadrol to run 8,8,8,8,10,10 I think the OG natadrol will be better hands down

  12. I like the nata how it is myself. but it will be here soon, hold your horses! lol
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  13. Natadrol 2.0? Is that what this thread is about? Hmmmmmmmmm.................... ..... ;-)
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Natadrol 2.0? Is that what this thread is about? Hmmmmmmmmm.................... ..... ;-)
    Tease

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    Tease
    Me???? Surely you jest! Why would I tease about a product that so many are anticipating? Especially if it's going to be better than the original?
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  16. Just saying I'm ready for some natadrol 2.0

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    Just saying I'm ready for some natadrol 2.0
    Ahhh well, perhaps you won't have to wait that much longer.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Ahhh well, perhaps you won't have to wait that much longer.
    How much longer? I've been waiting for this for a long time. One of my fav natural anabolic.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How much longer? I've been waiting for this for a long time. One of my fav natural anabolic.
    I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. If you're dead then you won't get to try it out! Where's the fun in that!?
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. If you're dead then you won't get to try it out! Where's the fun in that!?
    Iol. Ill take my chances.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Iol. Ill take my chances.
    Look out your front window. No chances. Lol!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Look out your front window. No chances. Lol!
    I hope u throwing natadrol at my window instead of rocks lmfao
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I hope u throwing natadrol at my window instead of rocks lmfao
    It's not me, it's my hit man and he doesn't throw things.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    It's not me, it's my hit man and he doesn't throw things.
    Lol. We need info! ASAP! Don't make me angry!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lol. We need info! ASAP! Don't make me angry!
    Afraid I can't help you with this just yet. I am authorized to tease the h3ll out of you though! LOL!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 07:46 PM
  2. Help me out with a new and improved split/program
    By olb in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 07:49 PM
  3. New (and Improved) Final Proposed Cycle-
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 06:44 PM
  4. My NEW AND IMPROVED diet-
    By JBlaze in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 02:13 PM
  5. BDC "new and improved" t-gel
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in