New and Improved NATADROL

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    New Natadrol will be out in about 6 weeks. Basically the same formula which everyone loves just a little addition that I think will kick it up a bit and eliminate the need for PCT.
    Its been over 6 weeks.... Any new info on release date?

Im really excited for this! I cant wait much longer or my head will explode!

2. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

Its been over 6 weeks.... Any new info on release date?

Im really excited for this! I cant wait much longer or my head will explode!
    I was the same way but now I could wait I'm Black Friday broke :-(
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    I was the same way but now I could wait I'm Black Friday broke :-(
    Lol, I think there are quite a few of us that spent more than we should have on all of the sales! I know once the credit card statement comes my wife is gonna freak!
    Ego will get you nowhere if you allow it to serve as your navigator.

4. I hope there's a promo sale on this for the wait just tell ur girl
    You should see how I plan on spoiling you for your birthday plan something out next year ur off the hook for more Black Friday deals

5. Any updates on this stuff? I'm about a week away from buying the natabolic stack but I don't want to miss out on the new natadrol!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zman8 View Post
    Any updates on this stuff? I'm about a week away from buying the natabolic stack but I don't want to miss out on the new natadrol!
    I think we're gonna keep waiting bro I remember hearing it was no more I ended up getting 3 bottles of natadrol to run 8,8,8,8,10,10 I think the OG natadrol will be better hands down

7. I like the nata how it is myself. but it will be here soon, hold your horses! lol
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

8. Natadrol 2.0? Is that what this thread is about? Hmmmmmmmmm.................... ..... ;-)
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Natadrol 2.0? Is that what this thread is about? Hmmmmmmmmm.................... ..... ;-)
    Tease

10. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    Tease
    Me???? Surely you jest! Why would I tease about a product that so many are anticipating? Especially if it's going to be better than the original?
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

11. Just saying I'm ready for some natadrol 2.0

12. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    Just saying I'm ready for some natadrol 2.0
    Ahhh well, perhaps you won't have to wait that much longer.

13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Ahhh well, perhaps you won't have to wait that much longer.
    How much longer? I've been waiting for this for a long time. One of my fav natural anabolic.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How much longer? I've been waiting for this for a long time. One of my fav natural anabolic.
    I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. If you're dead then you won't get to try it out! Where's the fun in that!?

15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. If you're dead then you won't get to try it out! Where's the fun in that!?
    Iol. Ill take my chances.

16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Iol. Ill take my chances.
    Look out your front window. No chances. Lol!

17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Look out your front window. No chances. Lol!
    I hope u throwing natadrol at my window instead of rocks lmfao

18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I hope u throwing natadrol at my window instead of rocks lmfao
    It's not me, it's my hit man and he doesn't throw things.

19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

It's not me, it's my hit man and he doesn't throw things.
    Lol. We need info! ASAP! Don't make me angry!

20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lol. We need info! ASAP! Don't make me angry!
    Afraid I can't help you with this just yet. I am authorized to tease the h3ll out of you though! LOL!

21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Afraid I can't help you with this just yet. I am authorized to tease the h3ll out of you though! LOL!
    Grrrrrrrr now we have serious beef! Lol

22. So how good is NATADROL??
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

23. Just curious? About it. And also is my sig showing up I did it last night and it looked good but when I post I don't see it??
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    So how good is NATADROL??
    One of my fav. Just under dosed.

25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

One of my fav. Just under dosed.
    And yes it's showing

26. Cool I'm gonna checkout NATADROL and thanks about sig.

27. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Grrrrrrrr now we have serious beef! Lol
    Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

28. birdie told me its cumming...

29. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    birdie told me its cumming...
    I've been hearing this for far to long lol

30. Bump. Where is the new natadrol?

And any word on the LG p-bold eq product?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 08:46 PM
  2. Help me out with a new and improved split/program
    By olb in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 08:49 PM
  3. New (and Improved) Final Proposed Cycle-