Giving Liquid Formadrol a try

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Just finished 4 weeks of Dpol/Erase and now running PNI D-test/LG Forma for another 4 weeks to complete my 8-week DAA cycle

Had first dose when I woke up and second at noon before lunch ... third will be pre and fourth will be a little bit before bed so I have an even spacing of 4hrs between each dose between the time I wake up and the time I go to bed.

Flavor is hard to explain. Doesn't taste good or bad; it's just there. No effects to report yet, either negative or positive.

The only complaint that I have so far is that the damn adapta-cap that came with it doesn't fit.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Enjoy that liquid goodness! Should be fun!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have to push hard on the adapta cap. We are working on it...so strange.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree! This is the second complaint I've heard about this. All the caps that I have ever had went on fine. Maybe just a bad batch?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no you just have to toughen up butter cup! J/K /// u got to force it!.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I figured out the caps. You have to snap them down first then screw them on.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just use the same black screw cap... Not even sure what use the adapt a cap is good for? :dunno:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just use the same black screw cap... Not even sure what use the adapt a cap is good for? :dunno:
good for administering the dose.. stick the despenser in and turn the bottle upside down.. then draw the dose out... good to the last drop.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
good for administering the dose.. stick the despenser in and turn the bottle upside down.. then draw the dose out... good to the last drop.
Makes sense now, would've never guessed. Thx.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
been meaning to get back to this thread ... yup, I figured they would just screw on when I saw threads but pushing it until it snaps in place did the trick ... so much easier to administer than using the regular cap

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
This----^

some times we only find out about issues like this thanks to your feed back :) if there is 1 out of 100 that have an issue we want to know!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
You will LOVE the new Liquid Formadrol!