LG Sciences Liquid Vitamin For Bodybuilders

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Vitamin K2-MK4

2. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i will wager costs of raws/ flavor issues and counterproductive outcome of mixing ingredients.
    I'd gladly pay more for a multi that's actually worth taking, rather than one that just tastes good.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i will wager costs of raws/ flavor issues and counterproductive outcome of mixing ingredients.
    make a Multi-Vitamin - Mineral complex and done if they wish add digestive enzymes or Phytonutrient or whatever they wish to add is apart of the main title thread.

a good mineral chelates complex is a must for a bb crew or a healthy lifestyle IMO

4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'd gladly pay more for a multi that's actually worth taking, rather than one that just tastes good.
    im in the same boat. however from a buisness stand point its much smarter to build a product alot of people will take versus just me and you buying an overpriced ****ty tasting powerhouse.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    im in the same boat. however from a buisness stand point its much smarter to build a product alot of people will take versus just me and you buying an overpriced ****ty tasting powerhouse.
    Good to know that making effective, well-dosed, bioavailable products comes second to profit.

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

6. wish i could disagree. but it is what it is. nothing wrong with a good high quality product for the masses tho. not every company is willing to market to a couple hundered elite dudebros instead of millions of average joes.. you sound like your against capitolism? something wrong with profits?
    FINAFLEX forum rep

7. You just lost a long time (5+ years) customer. I'll give my money to someone else.

***NOW @ NP***

8. If u been a long time customer obviously u Been satisfied with there products don't let a little bit of honesty keep u away I I almost double does everything cuz it's affordable

9. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    If u been a long time customer obviously u Been satisfied with there products don't let a little bit of honesty keep u away I I almost double does everything cuz it's affordable
    I love the irony here.

***NOW @ NP***

10. Ripper is a board rep not the formulator so just take it down a notch.

We will use the best quality ingredients we can yet still be competitive. The top selling vitamin is Animal Pack, and good or bad they set the stage for price and ingredients. We have to work within constraints of business while still making a better product. I am looking at all markets though, and perhaps an ultra-high end is a good idea. This is why I ask!

11. Keep up the good work LG i am sure you guys will come up with a formular that will be better than Animal Pack !!!

12. thank god im not as stupid as people like to make me feel LOL
    FINAFLEX forum rep

13. I don't feel tardy, class dismissed !

14. give me something to write on man!

Liquid Trifecta
    FINAFLEX forum rep

15. I see the points. I'll be keeping an eye out for the vitamin.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

16. Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    I vote for Tocotreniols
    yeah FULL spec VitE.

LOVE this idea guys!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

17. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    give me something to write on man!

Liquid Trifecta
    I brought my pennnnnnnncil...

How about some EFAs...???

18. Not as easy to flavor as I had hoped. Still working on it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Not as easy to flavor as I had hoped. Still working on it.
    Need a guinea pig...???

20. lycopene
    lutein
    astaxanthin

21. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    looks good to me other than the vit C, seen some questionable studies on it as of late.
    Whole-food vitamin C is great. Ascorbic acid on the other hand...

I used to argue, "There's no difference! A vitamin is a vitamin, whether we synthesize it in a lab or not!" But when switching to a good, whole-food vitamin and dropping the 'more is better' attitude, I could actually feel the difference.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Science Liquid T-911 log
    By JeffJohnston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. LG Sciences SUB STERONE for sale or trade
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 11:30 PM
  3. LG Sciences is looking for freelance FITNESS WRITERS!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 02:18 PM
  4. Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
  5. Benefit Of Glucosamine Liquid Vitamins For Arthritis
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 01:13 PM