7keto spray

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
just saw that u guys came out with a 7keto spray and really interested. was curious though on how many mm would be an effective dose? gonna be purchasing a bottle but dont no if ill need 2

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its not a product only part of a stack. Will never be a product at this dose and size.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
can it be made into its own product? im assumeing you are simply saying the bottle is too small to be able run it effectively on its own?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's sold as a standalone on Nutraplanet for 30 bucks....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but is enough for one month?
Well this depends a lot on how much you want to use, how much active are you wanting per application. Reps say you don't need as much as other 7KE products, but I'll be hesitant until I see the feedback. It's just a LOT less active per serving than other companies have put out in the past with similar products so you'd either have to megadose this or use a ton less than what we have with 7 KE sprays in the past.

I'm not saying the product won't work or is crap, but it gives me pause when I see such a low amount of ingredient based on what Taurus had with it's 7KE spray. And I want to give this a whirl cause I LOVED that product (and yes I remember the what's in it controversy).

If this is as effective as that was, then I'll definitely be doing multiple runs!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i belive eric has redone all the old taurus formulas to relauch them for LG> if he says its more potent, then at least give him the benifit of the doubt.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes hes back tho im not exactly sure his were abouts.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
company is in the same spot.

No idea why nutra is selling this. I will get it pulled down.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-Keto was this ****, which! is why you need to be on the look out for the 3,5,7 spray coming out. Staking the 7 keto LG has offered with the stacks, is the icing on the cake ;)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
7-Keto was this ****, which! is why you need to be on the look out for the 3,5,7 spray coming out. Staking the 7 keto LG has offered with the stacks, is the icing on the cake ;)
so im thinkin about grabbin the stack at nutra, quick question. is liquid forma an anti-e or natty test booster cuz i wanna try the stack on a ph cycle comin up soon?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its an AI so yes its for after or solo.. but probably something i would not run during cycle..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its an AI so yes its for after or solo.. but probably something i would not run during cycle..
Correct, run it in a PCT or a standalone. either way its the best of both sides

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so not good during cycle if nipps start to flare?
if your running a cycle and start having nipple issues, thats a clue to stop and go into PCT. What do you plan on doing?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
No, more test boosting than AI. Just a bamf test booster IMO. At least the cap version of Formadrol Extreme.
if your running a cycle and start having nipple issues, thats a clue to stop and go into PCT. What do you plan on doing?
gotcha. im still decidin. either halo at 75mg, halo/sd stack, halo/lmg stack or sd/lmg stack. first usin lmg and heard its best to stack. also kant decide between cut or a bulk

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A low potency anti e is great on cycle. It wont hurt at the worst and may be a big help at best. With formadrol it will certainly work with the systemic effects of formadrol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A low potency anti e is great on cycle. It wont hurt at the worst and may be a big help at best. With formadrol it will certainly work with the systemic effects of formadrol.
LG, seems to be making some moves that's for sure.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So I just got ph 17 and 7 keto spray bogo deal at nutraplanet. So I should save the 7 keto and be on the look out for 3 and 5 spray??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I just got ph 17 and 7 keto spray bogo deal at nutraplanet. So I should save the 7 keto and be on the look out for 3 and 5 spray??
Came in already?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd assume the 7-keto should be used after the cycle?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you use it during?
Would that be kind of a pct role after the cycle, kind of moderating cortisol? Maybe I'm getting my compounds confused. I know it's generally used for cutting, but somehow the idea of it as pct was in my head. I'm willing to be set straight on this!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no your right add this to a PCT potocol along side your AI and test booster. if you are just looking to use it to cut fat tho you could use it during a PH run but lets just be clr.. the whole MOA of steroids(ph/ds/aas) is to increase protien synthisis.. this usually occurs via cortisol suppresion. so if your running this on a cycle i would be prepared to have sorer joints than usual and (possibly) better fatloss. but yeah i love to use cort control during the end of my PCT.. about the start of week 3 is when i like to add one in.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no your right add this to a PCT potocol along side your AI and test booster. if you are just looking to use it to cut fat tho you could use it during a PH run but lets just be clr.. the whole MOA of steroids(ph/ds/aas) is to increase protien synthisis.. this usually occurs via cortisol suppresion. so if your running this on a cycle i would be prepared to have sorer joints than usual and (possibly) better fatloss. but yeah i love to use cort control during the end of my PCT.. about the start of week 3 is when i like to add one in.
Thanks! I'm right from time to time, just wasn't totally confident! Think I might have to pick up the 17 and give it a run soon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:).

I'd say you could use it in either situation.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if I should pick some up, to end or augment my stack that I'm going to be running... Hmmmm... Food for thought...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 bottle of this says 120 servings & 6 sprays per serving.

One would assume to spray this on 4 times a day for a total of 24 sprays a day correct?

Should the dosing on this be tweaked as well?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
going by your math a bottle would barely make 5 days.. remember this product is NOT meant to be a stand alone fat burner/ cort controler.
i would try to make a bottle last a min of 15 days. and take it in combination with with an AI or fatburner to produce a more profound effect

maybe i should go back to math class .. disregaurd my first statement.. it would be closer to 30 days my bad :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
going by your math a bottle would barely make 5 days.. remember this product is NOT meant to be a stand alone fat burner/ cort controler.
i would try to make a bottle last a min of 15 days. and take it in combination with with an AI or fatburner to produce a more profound effect

maybe i should go back to math class .. disregaurd my first statement.. it would be closer to 30 days my bad :p
I was like.... :wtf:

Thx bro. I figured it's best stacked. :)

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
I had got some of this too on a bogo deal with another bottle if formadrol. I was going to add into my pct ..

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

Stacked with PH 17 and doubled up MMv3...??? :D

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
just saw that u guys came out with a 7keto spray and really interested. was curious though on how many mm would be an effective dose? gonna be purchasing a bottle but dont no if ill need 2
Yeah its just a little treat when you buy our heavy hitters, mine lasted like a week lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
It works pretty damn good though as far as water retention / fat loss.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shoot.....maybe like 60-80?! haha
That's too many? But maybe it's low dosed.
This use to be up for sale @the planet but LG is making something so these are gifts w/the flagship products?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
That's too many? But maybe it's low dosed.
This use to be up for sale @the planet but LG is making something so these are gifts w/the flagship products?
It is underdosed hence me going nutty with the doses lol.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
so what should the proper dose be and should it be used during PCT since so underdosed

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this stuff will work great for a part of your PCT protocols if you like cortisol control at a medium pace. :irked:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeardedBreast Cycle Logs 4
BeardedBreast Supplements 1
MrManlet Supplements 16
Supplements 23
Supplements 19