Research Reveals Strongest Natural Muscle Builder...Isn't a Pill

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Liquid Formadrol Sale Banner.jpeg

Strongest Natural Myomorphic Solution!

Liquid Formadrol is the rebar to your concrete physique. If you're trying to build the perfect structure, you need the basic building blocks. Those building blocks consist of low estrogen and higher testosterone. The combination is so potent that estrogen blockers are banned by professional sports.

Why Liquids? Research finds Shocking Results...
The mouth is more important to the digestive system than anyone ever realized. Based on the ingredient, there are some preliminary studies showing that the mouth can absorb up to 250x more of an ingredient than a pill! Of course this won't work for things like creatine where you need 3-6g to be effective, but for prohormones and anti-estrogens, this can supercharge each dose! Slamming more active into your system than pills!

7-Keto Topical Spray: A Better Way To Control Cortisol
I'll let you in on a secret. Many top professionals who compete use 7-Keto Spray to get their abs into contest shape. This potent hormone will help you get in the best condition of your life and give you those amazing abs that all men want!

A top competitor in fitness Dr. Todd Lee uses 7-Keto on his abs to get into contest shape and he just recently used it to win his first national championship.

"7-Keto Spray helps take the water out and maximize
every cardio session. I spray it on before I do cardio
and the results speak for themselves..."

- Dr. Todd Lee Medical Doctor, National Bodybuilding Champion

NUTRAPLANET EXCLUSIVE: For a LIMITED TIME Only Buy the NEW Liquid Formadrol & Get the NEW Topical 7-Keto Absolutely FREE!

Liquid Formadrol stack sale picture.jpeg

Regular Price: $139.98
Sale Price: $27.85
You SAVE: 80%

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow does this look awesome!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question on the 7 spray: The recommended dosage for Taurus' 7 Spray was 50-100 mg a day. I think 6 sprays of that product was 25 mg as compared to 6 sprays of this product being 5 mg. Now I loved the results from 7 spray, it was an excellent product (might not have been all on the up and up i realize.)

But to get the amount people were using here we would be looking at at requiring 10 servings (60 sprays) to get to the minimum active amount many were using with 7 spray by Taurus. Any word on this?

I'd love to give this a go, but the amount of active is giving me a bit of pause comparing it to other products.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA's line seems to require a ton of sprays for their 7-keto product as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA's line seems to require a ton of sprays for their 7-keto product as well.
It isn't so much the amount of sprays that concerns me, it's the amount of actives. For instance PA's 7 spray has lasted most users around a month at 45 sprays a day. 50 sprays of UR spray lasts me around a month. But if the serving size is accurate then we would be getting 12 days out of this if we aimed for 50 mg's a day which again was the minimum many people ran Taurus 7 spray on.

The issue isn't how much we might have to spray it's how many "servings" we will get with a full bottle if we are planning on running it at a decent amount.

Again I adored the 7 spray and am glad this product exists, I'm not trying to bash it by any means just wondering on the amount needed. If you wanted to run this at 100 mgs a day (24 sprays of the old 7 Taurus spray which most people did) a bottle wouldn't last a week. Just hoping an LG guy can shoot us some clarification. The label has no direction on recommended amount of sprays.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You need to realize this is IN ADDITION to the MMv3. Stacking is different than a product on its own. It's meant to help the recomp effects of MMv3 not replace it!

alfredm005

Awards
Im sorry, im kindve confused. Its being sold as a stack with formadrol. Would the dosage be complimentary with a formadrol/T911 stack? Or mainly just MMv3? i already have T911, thinking on jumping on this deal to run an LG stack in a few months

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I think the MMv3 is gonna be sold as a stack with the 7 spary and solo and add I the t-911 will be a great addition

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formadrol too. Any boost in androgen is going to lean you out. The 7 keto is to help reduce cortisol and lean you out in the area. Our spray is a TRUE Topical not meant to be systemic hence the lower mg amount compared to 7 keto products.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Solid looking stack, good deal too.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG doing it up right!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the MMv3 is gonna be sold as a stack with the 7 spary and solo and add I the t-911 will be a great addition
the new MMv3 and liquid T-911 are the same compund (but the T-911 has Resveratrol, Yohimbine in the mix) some people not like the Y in it and if you are using MMv3 or T-911 no need use Formadrol (androgens act as natural aromatase inhibitors) or if you add M1D Black then use it.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
the new MMv3 and liquid T-911 are the same compund (but the T-911 has Resveratrol, Yohimbine in the mix) some people not like the Y in it and if you are using MMv3 or T-911 no need use Formadrol (androgens act as natural aromatase inhibitors) or if you add M1D Black then use it.
I'm running M1d blk & alpha mass and T-911 I part of pct if I was to run MMv3 at the same dose as t911 twice per day can I use it as pct with out t911

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
absolutely not! mmv3 has too big of a dose in it, and will continue to keep you shutdown and possibly worsen it. im not even sure how much i like the idea of useing the lt911.. i myself intend to try it though so i can better decide for myself.

of course this is assumeing you get some shut down. as i can tell u i am shutting down as we speak.. i chose to run it along side to help with a dht base for my trenavar.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
absolutely not! mmv3 has too big of a dose in it, and will continue to keep you shutdown and possibly worsen it. im not even sure how much i like the idea of useing the lt911.. i myself intend to try it though so i can better decide for myself.

of course this is assumeing you get some shut down. as i can tell u i am shutting down as we speak.. i chose to run it along side to help with a dht base for my trenavar.
Thanks for the clear up I was starting to get a little confuse I might have to jump on the formadrol sale if t911 might keep me a little shutdown

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we are talking about liquid t911 correct? cause the OG version will not act at all the same way. any how..it might not keep you shut down and may make a recovery easier similar to how some guys like to bridge into 11oxo after a heavy andrgen load. its how im approaching it..

once my cycle ends i intend to continue to run it more like bridge than a booster. i am useing torem for my pct so frankly i shouldnt need a test booster per se'

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Liquid is correct what do u think about me bridging L T-911a week before and continue it with the rest of my pct I see ur up 4lb on trenavar and pro-eq nice

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i like the bridge but am not sure how i feel about continueing it after the bridge. time will tell but i suspect u will fair better using the OG version once youve dealt with your estrogen rebound. of course this is just my oppinion.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have a new pct protocol coming that should be interesting...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JR.99

JR.99

Awards
We have a new pct protocol coming that should be interesting...
I keep logging on to my phone checking the LG threads like what's next what's next it's good to see lots of new thing coming our way

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! We haven't had that kind of excitement in a while!

I am planning something BIG with Nutraplanet if I can get in touch with Sam...