Where's the protein?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Where's the protein?

As it says, where's the protein? I need to buy some soon and I'd rather give my money to LG

2. Registered User
    Answers

LG website 36 bucks for 5lbs good deal
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Im gonna have to grab this for when i start using protein powder again. I was a big fan of the original and whey seems to give me issues nowa days.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    LG website 36 bucks for 5lbs good deal
    No it's not
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Same here I'm starting to feel bloated so when my tub is gone I'm getting white chocolate flavor sound good
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

And $17 s&h? Seriously? That brings 1 tub to more than everyone else. Terrible
  7. Registered User
    Answers

No way sorry about that I just went through the website but didn't check shipping I think nutraplanet had I a few weeks a go but bot sure if they still do
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i will talk to eric about the shipping costs.. i just cracked open a white choc and its damn tastey compared to the older stuff.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    i will talk to eric about the shipping costs.. i just cracked open a white choc and its damn tastey compared to the older stuff.
    Cool, thanks. The white chocolate sounds great. I'm in school so money is tight, this seems like a great bargain
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i did send eric an email, so im waiting to hear back from him.. but i would like to share with you a suprising story. because we have been working on this stuff for so long there have been several promises made and today i was able to thankfully send one of our customers a container of vanilla. ( i so wanted to open it and taste test it lol). anyhow.. i took it to the shipping station and shipped across america.. from WA to NY.
    one 5 lber and it cost 24.95 before taxes.. i asked why so much? and its called inflation.. and bankruptcy.. gee thanx obama youve done enough .. now go home! so just be prepared to start paying super high shipping costs.. cause 17 might sound cheap here in a few months when the rescession returns.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Honestly I don't think is it that expensive it 90 servings do like 50 some buck I think that's wha the protein was so affordable to counter balance the shipping so people could buy it
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

we don't subsidized the shipping. It is what it is sadly... anyone paying 6.95 to ship a 5lb is having the company cover more than half....
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences
    we don't subsidized the shipping. It is what it is sadly... anyone paying 6.95 to ship a 5lb is having the company cover more than half....
    That burden doesn't concern the consumer. It is also why many choose other companies. Quite frankly people want the best for their money, and at your prices with shipping it isn't.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

feel free to buy else were muchacho.. no ones twisting your arm. and your complaining about priceing doesnt change things. u sound like you would rather buy yours stuff from walmart so you can avoid shipping all together..
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

No, I just think it's ridiculous business practice to claim how cheap you are but then charge $16 for shipping. It puts your item in the same price range as everyone else after that. Additionally 21g is a serving instead of the larger amounts which is how you skew to 90 servings more easily.

You also can't answer a response maturely or professionally. I should've known with you inflation and bankruptcy comment that nothing intelligent would come out of this.
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

i did send eric an email, so im waiting to hear back from him.. but i would like to share with you a suprising story. because we have been working on this stuff for so long there have been several promises made and today i was able to thankfully send one of our customers a container of vanilla. ( i so wanted to open it and taste test it lol). anyhow.. i took it to the shipping station and shipped across america.. from WA to NY.
    one 5 lber and it cost 24.95 before taxes.. i asked why so much? and its called inflation.. and bankruptcy.. gee thanx obama youve done enough .. now go home! so just be prepared to start paying super high shipping costs.. cause 17 might sound cheap here in a few months when the rescession returns.
    No.... Not another recession.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

really?? are you actually going to try and say that there hasnt been sever inflation in the last 3 yrs.. i dont know were you are from but were i live gas is 4.06 a gallon and if you think that doesnt effect inflation across the board you should stop listening to the anti-capitolist econ professor you adore. secondly if you payed more attention to the news you would know that the USPS is about to go through (if it hasnt already) bankruptcy.

seriously.. we can talk about maturity the second you admit that your free to choose what ever protien youd like and no one will be mad at you either way. i think your more mad because i said u like walmart protien. would you like me to post a pic of the reciept from the shipping station
    showing my cost to send a 5 # of protien/./

no i didnt think so because it would prove im not lieing. on top of that i tried to get you a discount and i suppose that equals shady buisness in your book too?
    heres a tip for you: study up on supply side economics, the answeres to your disdain for todays protien pricing lays somewere with in. once your on page you can feel free to hit me up for that discount and you can then make a better descision as to the value of LGs protien

inb4: learn to spell and use grammar.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

really?? are you actually going to try and say that there hasnt been sever inflation in the last 3 yrs.. i dont know were you are from but were i live gas is 4.06 a gallon and if you think that doesnt effect inflation across the board you should stop listening to the anti-capitolist econ professor you adore. secondly if you payed more attention to the news you would know that the USPS is about to go through (if it hasnt already) bankruptcy.

seriously.. we can talk about maturity the second you admit that your free to choose what ever protien youd like and no one will be mad at you either way. i think your more mad because i said u like walmart protien. would you like me to post a pic of the reciept from the shipping station
    showing my cost to send a 5 # of protien/./

no i didnt think so because it would prove im not lieing. on top of that i tried to get you a discount and i suppose that equals shady buisness in your book too?
    heres a tip for you: study up on supply side economics, the answeres to your disdain for todays protien pricing lays somewere with in. once your on page you can feel free to hit me up for that discount and you can then make a better descision as to the value of LGs protien

inb4: learn to spell and use grammar.
    I asked for a discount.

Never said anything about shady business. I said its misrepresenting a deal that isn't there.

Don't insult someone by saying "study economics" or "watch the news", particularly when you don't know their educational levels. It's just insulting
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i am mid cycle and alfa as fuk... im sure you can appreciate how you made me mad... and frankly let me refer u to post #15...were you said:"I just think it's ridiculous business practice "
    and then followed with: "
    You also can't answer a response maturely or professionally. I should've known with you inflation and bankruptcy comment that nothing intelligent would come out of this."

whos insulting who here?

im done with this convo.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My .2cents for what it's worth lol. Lipo protein rocks. I've always like lgs lipoprotein and this one is even better than before.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Oh and bring back Psarm while your at it thanks.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Im so ****ing glad Eric brought this back!! I turned so many people on to this protein, and its about to be back on!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

just wait til you taste this stuff.. delish.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  24. Registered User
    Answers

I have no doubt about this stuff, i enjoyed the first two versions of the LP. more so the second! Zero fat and Carbs? its a no brainer......
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33
    I have no doubt about this stuff, i enjoyed the first two versions of the LP. more so the second! Zero fat and Carbs? its a no brainer......
    It is awesome.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Go to ups and get a quote to ship something 18x18 5lbs

It will be 12-15 dollars
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Like I said we cant subsidize shipping. No clue why others would do it.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

36 plus 12 is 48.

The consumer wants to see an inflated price and cheap shipping so good lesson. Still companies cant do this forever and it will correct itself.

Until then play the game to placate the masses just like politicians do... Lol
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

On a final note:

21*91=1911g protein per tub (Lipotropic) - $36.99 with 12.95 to ship (LG) (49.94 total - $0.26 cents per gram)
    24*74=1776g protein per tub (Optimum Whey) - $52.99 with $6.95 to ship (bb.com) (59.94 total - $0.033 cents per gram)
    24*70=1680g protein per tub (Dymatize Elite Whey) - $44.99 with 6.95 to ship (bb.com) (51.94 total - $0.031 cents per gram)

10g of LG - 26 cents
    10g of Optimum - 33 cents
    10g of Dymatize - 31 cents

You did me a HUGE favor though exposing how math is just not the strong suit of the average American. I will just adjust the shipping HELL I will just charge $49.94 and give you FREE shipping. lol Feeling better?

So, I don't see a scam nor a bad price nor less protein.

7% more protein per tub than Optimum
    12% more protein per tub than Dymatize
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I look and see a $16 shipping price which isn't what was intended. No clue where that came from but I will change it. Being a company owner what I communicate sometimes doesn't make it. Shipping was supposed to be $12.95 however there was clearly an error in translation.
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

jamesm11

For finding the error, please allow me to send you a free tub of protein!
  32. Registered User
    Answers

I don't think he wants it anymore but I'll take it for him ;-)
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences
    jamesm11

For finding the error, please allow me to send you a free tub of protein!
    I was never insulting to the point of "Americans math skill" which is rude and a gross generalization.

I am however in the top law school in the country and would consider myself intelligent. Rudeness and name calling was never necessary. I can do the math as well and understood the point. However, $16 shipping does appear to be shocking immediately upon review as most other companies hide the price in the product.

I hasn't done the math first. It's one of those "shocks the conscience" instances that hits before logic kicks in.

I do apologize if this became unprofessional, I let my cycle and stress get to me.

If you seriously would ship to me I would take it. Id probably order an additional one as well.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

LG is a good guy. He always seems to take care of his customers. Ever since I've been part of AM he has been fair and honest.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite
    LG is a good guy. He always seems to take care of his customers. Ever since I've been part of AM he has been fair and honest.
    That's very true being a boss he could of brush thing off and said it is what it is and left it as that but he's here hearing feedback making thing better for us and the company as well
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post

I do apologize if this became unprofessional, I let my cycle and stress get to me
    i know the feel.. i too appologise for the escalation of the coversation for the same exact reason as i stated earlier. im sure it will all work out and we can all be friends in the end.

M1Dblack
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  37. Registered User
    Answers

There u go guys know insted of going out for a beer u guys can go out for a shake
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post

Eric is Top Notch!!
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well, you did me a favor truly. It was never supposed to be $16. I thought it was $9-12.

I am also in law school, so I know the stresses, so no big deal.

We always try to do the best for our customers and you are right $16 is shocking (didn't know it was $16). **** $12 is shocking, but the bottom line is that is what it costs these days. The model of the 5.95 flat just cant continue forever...

Of course I will send you the protein. Just PM me your address and I will get some sent ASAP. This first run is sort of a "beta" run so excuse the label, but I use the protein and it tastes good to me! I hope you enjoy it.
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Here is the label going forward. Check it out and let me know if you guys have any suggestions. We found a few errors on the old protein.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where has the Cherry Protein gone?
    By BigMfer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. Where did the powders go?????????
    By fullycovered in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 07:27 PM
  3. Where can the ingredients be purchased?
    By sully764 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 05:43 PM