Where's the protein?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As it says, where's the protein? I need to buy some soon and I'd rather give my money to LG

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna have to grab this for when i start using protein powder again. I was a big fan of the original and whey seems to give me issues nowa days.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Same here I'm starting to feel bloated so when my tub is gone I'm getting white chocolate flavor sound good

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And $17 s&h? Seriously? That brings 1 tub to more than everyone else. Terrible

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
No way sorry about that I just went through the website but didn't check shipping I think nutraplanet had I a few weeks a go but bot sure if they still do

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i will talk to eric about the shipping costs.. i just cracked open a white choc and its damn tastey compared to the older stuff.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i will talk to eric about the shipping costs.. i just cracked open a white choc and its damn tastey compared to the older stuff.
Cool, thanks. The white chocolate sounds great. I'm in school so money is tight, this seems like a great bargain

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i did send eric an email, so im waiting to hear back from him.. but i would like to share with you a suprising story. because we have been working on this stuff for so long there have been several promises made and today i was able to thankfully send one of our customers a container of vanilla. ( i so wanted to open it and taste test it lol). anyhow.. i took it to the shipping station and shipped across america.. from WA to NY.
one 5 lber and it cost 24.95 before taxes.. i asked why so much? and its called inflation.. and bankruptcy.. gee thanx obama youve done enough .. now go home! so just be prepared to start paying super high shipping costs.. cause 17 might sound cheap here in a few months when the rescession returns.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Honestly I don't think is it that expensive it 90 servings do like 50 some buck I think that's wha the protein was so affordable to counter balance the shipping so people could buy it

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we don't subsidized the shipping. It is what it is sadly... anyone paying 6.95 to ship a 5lb is having the company cover more than half....

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we don't subsidized the shipping. It is what it is sadly... anyone paying 6.95 to ship a 5lb is having the company cover more than half....
That burden doesn't concern the consumer. It is also why many choose other companies. Quite frankly people want the best for their money, and at your prices with shipping it isn't.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
feel free to buy else were muchacho.. no ones twisting your arm. and your complaining about priceing doesnt change things. u sound like you would rather buy yours stuff from walmart so you can avoid shipping all together..

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I just think it's ridiculous business practice to claim how cheap you are but then charge $16 for shipping. It puts your item in the same price range as everyone else after that. Additionally 21g is a serving instead of the larger amounts which is how you skew to 90 servings more easily.

You also can't answer a response maturely or professionally. I should've known with you inflation and bankruptcy comment that nothing intelligent would come out of this.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i did send eric an email, so im waiting to hear back from him.. but i would like to share with you a suprising story. because we have been working on this stuff for so long there have been several promises made and today i was able to thankfully send one of our customers a container of vanilla. ( i so wanted to open it and taste test it lol). anyhow.. i took it to the shipping station and shipped across america.. from WA to NY.
one 5 lber and it cost 24.95 before taxes.. i asked why so much? and its called inflation.. and bankruptcy.. gee thanx obama youve done enough .. now go home! so just be prepared to start paying super high shipping costs.. cause 17 might sound cheap here in a few months when the rescession returns.
No.... Not another recession.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
really?? are you actually going to try and say that there hasnt been sever inflation in the last 3 yrs.. i dont know were you are from but were i live gas is 4.06 a gallon and if you think that doesnt effect inflation across the board you should stop listening to the anti-capitolist econ professor you adore. secondly if you payed more attention to the news you would know that the USPS is about to go through (if it hasnt already) bankruptcy.

seriously.. we can talk about maturity the second you admit that your free to choose what ever protien youd like and no one will be mad at you either way. i think your more mad because i said u like walmart protien. would you like me to post a pic of the reciept from the shipping station
showing my cost to send a 5 # of protien/./

no i didnt think so because it would prove im not lieing. on top of that i tried to get you a discount and i suppose that equals shady buisness in your book too?
heres a tip for you: study up on supply side economics, the answeres to your disdain for todays protien pricing lays somewere with in. once your on page you can feel free to hit me up for that discount and you can then make a better descision as to the value of LGs protien

inb4: learn to spell and use grammar.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really?? are you actually going to try and say that there hasnt been sever inflation in the last 3 yrs.. i dont know were you are from but were i live gas is 4.06 a gallon and if you think that doesnt effect inflation across the board you should stop listening to the anti-capitolist econ professor you adore. secondly if you payed more attention to the news you would know that the USPS is about to go through (if it hasnt already) bankruptcy.

seriously.. we can talk about maturity the second you admit that your free to choose what ever protien youd like and no one will be mad at you either way. i think your more mad because i said u like walmart protien. would you like me to post a pic of the reciept from the shipping station
showing my cost to send a 5 # of protien/./

no i didnt think so because it would prove im not lieing. on top of that i tried to get you a discount and i suppose that equals shady buisness in your book too?
heres a tip for you: study up on supply side economics, the answeres to your disdain for todays protien pricing lays somewere with in. once your on page you can feel free to hit me up for that discount and you can then make a better descision as to the value of LGs protien

inb4: learn to spell and use grammar.
I asked for a discount.

Never said anything about shady business. I said its misrepresenting a deal that isn't there.

Don't insult someone by saying "study economics" or "watch the news", particularly when you don't know their educational levels. It's just insulting

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i am mid cycle and alfa as fuk... im sure you can appreciate how you made me mad... and frankly let me refer u to post #15...were you said:"I just think it's ridiculous business practice "
and then followed with: "
You also can't answer a response maturely or professionally. I should've known with you inflation and bankruptcy comment that nothing intelligent would come out of this."

whos insulting who here?

im done with this convo.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My .2cents for what it's worth lol. Lipo protein rocks. I've always like lgs lipoprotein and this one is even better than before.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh and bring back Psarm while your at it :D thanks.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im so ****ing glad Eric brought this back!! I turned so many people on to this protein, and its about to be back on!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no doubt about this stuff, i enjoyed the first two versions of the LP. more so the second! Zero fat and Carbs? its a no brainer......

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no doubt about this stuff, i enjoyed the first two versions of the LP. more so the second! Zero fat and Carbs? its a no brainer......
It is awesome.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go to ups and get a quote to ship something 18x18 5lbs

It will be 12-15 dollars

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like I said we cant subsidize shipping. No clue why others would do it.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
36 plus 12 is 48.

The consumer wants to see an inflated price and cheap shipping so good lesson. Still companies cant do this forever and it will correct itself.

Until then play the game to placate the masses just like politicians do... Lol

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On a final note:

21*91=1911g protein per tub (Lipotropic) - $36.99 with 12.95 to ship (LG) (49.94 total - $0.26 cents per gram)
24*74=1776g protein per tub (Optimum Whey) - $52.99 with $6.95 to ship (bb.com) (59.94 total - $0.033 cents per gram)
24*70=1680g protein per tub (Dymatize Elite Whey) - $44.99 with 6.95 to ship (bb.com) (51.94 total - $0.031 cents per gram)

10g of LG - 26 cents
10g of Optimum - 33 cents
10g of Dymatize - 31 cents

You did me a HUGE favor though exposing how math is just not the strong suit of the average American. I will just adjust the shipping HELL I will just charge $49.94 and give you FREE shipping. lol Feeling better?

So, I don't see a scam nor a bad price nor less protein.

7% more protein per tub than Optimum
12% more protein per tub than Dymatize

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I look and see a $16 shipping price which isn't what was intended. No clue where that came from but I will change it. Being a company owner what I communicate sometimes doesn't make it. Shipping was supposed to be $12.95 however there was clearly an error in translation.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I don't think he wants it anymore but I'll take it for him ;-)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jamesm11

For finding the error, please allow me to send you a free tub of protein!
I was never insulting to the point of "Americans math skill" which is rude and a gross generalization.

I am however in the top law school in the country and would consider myself intelligent. Rudeness and name calling was never necessary. I can do the math as well and understood the point. However, $16 shipping does appear to be shocking immediately upon review as most other companies hide the price in the product.

I hasn't done the math first. It's one of those "shocks the conscience" instances that hits before logic kicks in.

I do apologize if this became unprofessional, I let my cycle and stress get to me.

If you seriously would ship to me I would take it. Id probably order an additional one as well.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LG is a good guy. He always seems to take care of his customers. Ever since I've been part of AM he has been fair and honest.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
LG is a good guy. He always seems to take care of his customers. Ever since I've been part of AM he has been fair and honest.
That's very true being a boss he could of brush thing off and said it is what it is and left it as that but he's here hearing feedback making thing better for us and the company as well

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do apologize if this became unprofessional, I let my cycle and stress get to me
i know the feel.. i too appologise for the escalation of the coversation for the same exact reason as i stated earlier. im sure it will all work out and we can all be friends in the end.

M1Dblack

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
There u go guys know insted of going out for a beer u guys can go out for a shake

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, you did me a favor truly. It was never supposed to be $16. I thought it was $9-12.

I am also in law school, so I know the stresses, so no big deal.

We always try to do the best for our customers and you are right $16 is shocking (didn't know it was $16). **** $12 is shocking, but the bottom line is that is what it costs these days. The model of the 5.95 flat just cant continue forever...

Of course I will send you the protein. Just PM me your address and I will get some sent ASAP. This first run is sort of a "beta" run so excuse the label, but I use the protein and it tastes good to me! I hope you enjoy it.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is the label going forward. Check it out and let me know if you guys have any suggestions. We found a few errors on the old protein.

Attachments

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is the label going forward. Check it out and let me know if you guys have any suggestions. We found a few errors on the old protein.
Label looks good Eric. I also liked the old aggressive label as well lol.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Looks legit the label screams fatloss and tasty with our me reading the label

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it looks clean and more like a no frills product. I like it. I'm sick of ridiculous colors and lightning bolts and flames on bottles. They're trying to sell you on looks.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this new label better. Looks clean, professional and not screaming at you through a mega-phone like some others appear to.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this new label better. Looks clean, professional and not screaming at you through a mega-phone like some others appear to.
sometimes advertising can go over board, this is a new look ...honest and perfect

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the tub today. Impresses by taste and profile.

Equally impressed that you stuck to your word and shipped that fast. Professional and stand-up kinda guy. I'll write a full review of this soon to pimp it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i remember when the old lipo was 29.99 for 5lbs, oh how times have changed!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Is shipping in Michigan less? Since you are in Michigan.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am looking in to how to increase the mixing. There are some "pebbles" that don't mix and I need to fix it. Taste is good though.