Reason Why You Cannot Use Caffeine With Liquid T-911

itzgambino

Awards
Hey Guys,

I was looking around and I was just wondering what is the reason behind having to avoid caffeine while taking this. Or is it okay to drink a cup of coffee after a certain amount of time after dosing?

Thanks

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I was looking around and I was just wondering what is the reason behind having to avoid caffeine while taking this. Or is it okay to drink a cup of coffee after a certain amount of time after dosing?

Thanks
It depends how YOU react to stims.
If you have coffee all the time i dont think 1-2 cups is an issue. if you are effected alot by stims then it might make you feel uneasy.
1-2 cups NO worries. but I WOULD NOT have much more then that while on something with yohimbine. (1-2 cup get me wired up, so maybe ok for others i unno but for me its toomuch)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^This. Yohimbine is one of those products that is a love it or hate it. Some have a very low tolerance to it and can't take it. Best to assess tolerance first and go from there.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i personally have no problems with it, aand caffine. infact i often take a fat burner right around my morning dose.. not a single fuk had been given...
BTW the loggers over at PHF freakin love this stuff!!!