TRIFECTA STACK Newbie Question

camslambam

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been reading up on trifecta all day on this site and I have a slight confusion on dosage. I am 167lbs, and a VERY hard gainer. I picked the stack up today. I live in Central America so it is kind of hard to come by these products. My question is:

I have seen MANY stacks where people begin formadrol on week 1.

I have never taken anything except protein, glutamine and creatine.

My questions are:

1. Should I dose Formadrol from week 1? Or should I wait until week 5?
2. I also read that 1D and MMV2 should be dosed 4 a day, 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner?
3. Some people seem to go from 4 to 5 1D in week 2. Should I progressively increase my 1D intake until I reach 6?
4. MMv2 only 4 for the first 4 weeks or should I also progressively increase this dosage?
5. Week 5, 6, 7 says only Formadrol? No 1D or MMv2 at all?

Thanks in advance for your opinions and help. I'm trying to put on some weight. I'm trying to hit 180-185 by December.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
1) Save the formadrol for week 5
2) Buy another bottle of m1d and does 6 the first week and then 8 the next three weeks
3) Dose the MMv3 at 4 a day for the first four weeks
4) Start formadrol on week five and run it as directed for the last two weeks by itself

camslambam

Awards
Thanks!

Should I take the M1D 3 breakfast, 3 dinner? And when the MMv3? 1/2/1 ?

For example, tomorrow I work out at 530am b/c I can't any other time. But other days (workout 5 days) I work out at 10:30am. Sometimes I breakfast pre workout, sometimes post workout. Any recommendations you have on how to dose these?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
split it up further... 2x 3 would be more effective.

also .. im curious.. youre south of the border.. you can walk into any pharmacia and walk out with real gear anyday of the week...

preloaded sus250 would be a safe bet for your pinning needs.. jus sayin.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
The more you can break it up, the more spread out the absorption will be and more of a chance that nothing will be lost.

camslambam

Awards
I see.

What I am doing is:

1 MMV3 pre workout (9-10am)
1 MMV3 post workout (about 2 hours later with "breakfast" or lunch 12-1pm)
1 MMV3 with loaded lunch (3-4pm)
1 MMV3 at night (7-8pm)

2 M1D post workout (12-1pm)
2 M1D loaded lunch (3-4pm)
2M1D at night (7-8pm)

How does this look?

What exactly is sus250? I am a complete newbie on stacks and cycles. I have been all natural for the last 2 years.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that protocol is looking pretty good..

sus250 is not a supplement but and actual steroid preperation. availble over the counter in most pharmacias south of the US border.

camslambam

Awards
that protocol is looking pretty good..

sus250 is not a supplement but and actual steroid preperation. availble over the counter in most pharmacias south of the US border.

Do you take it with a stack? Or do you take it alone?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well some people would argue you wouldnt need to take any thing other than the steroids to make wholesome gains in muscle mass.

camslambam

Awards
Ah. I understand. I'm not really into hardcore stuff like injections and steroids and ****.

camslambam

Awards
Another thing, what supplements do you recommend of these that I have available:

Protein I take sytha-6 b/c it's only one that doesn't upset my stomach.

Pre workout?
I have jack3d, assault, anadraulic pump and anadraulic state GT.

Post workout?
Postal or mp bcaa 3:1:2

Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
they all have there place... why not rotate your pre work outs each time you train.. the rest is solid...

too bad we dont make postal any more. i use the **** outta that stuff.

camslambam

Awards
they all have there place... why not rotate your pre work outs each time you train.. the rest is solid...

too bad we dont make postal any more. i use the **** outta that stuff.

I got a bunch of postal available down here.

So should I use postal, anadraulic state gt? (they sell this in combo) and maybe get some bcaa 3:1:2?

I don't take any multi vitamins or anything (I have animal pak but I can't get myself to actually swallow all those pills lol).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sur eman use it all as long as you can afford it! they are both good stuff!

camslambam

Awards
Quick question.

Just finished my second day on this stack and I feel pretty short of breath and just feel kind of weird all around. I tried to sleep and began getting real bad sleep paralysis again. (I have a history of sleep paralysis but haven't had it for a few months now, but now it seems to be back?)

I took 2 m1d and a mmv3 about 2 hours ago. Just feel weird. Kind of feel like it's hard to breathe.

I'm thinking its anxiety from the yohimbine. Will my body adapt? Or should I stop the mmv3 and maybe go for a m1d / igh-1 stack instead=?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for starters let try not taking it late at night.. make your last dose a few hrs earlier.. its my experience thet yes your likely get used to it...
if it continues to be problematic then we can think about dropping it. give it a week but dont take after say 6 PM

camslambam

Awards
Took one pre workout this morning and had the worst workout in since I began lifting again. After 2 chest exercises I lost ALL my strength. (I bench 250 and I couldn't even get 120lbs up). Very short of breath and same symptoms as last night.... Anxiety...

Going to drop the mmv3. Body isn't liking it at all. Feel tired and bad all day and get regular anxiety attacks....

Does the stack work with only m1d? or is the real weight gainer the mmv3?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no you are not the first person to have this reaction.. some people just dont do well on yohimbine.

its ok to take just the m1d of course.

camslambam

Awards
Should I mix the m1d with igh1?

Also is the m1d the MAIN weight gainer in this stack? If I have it right the m1d gives you weight and the mmv3 gives you strength correct?

Thanks for all the help.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thats kinda how it worx .. M1D should convert to testoserone wich should give you both effects ... and yes mmv3 is good for strength and aggression.

you can absolutely stack with IGH-1

camslambam

Awards
Awesome. I appreciate the help.

I'm going to continue until monday on 6 M1d a day, 2/2/2 and then on Monday start a IGH-1?

Is there any recommended dosage for igh-1..? I've read all before bed, and/or with M1d.