abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm might grab me a bottle. Anyone ever stacked it with anabeta elite?

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I guess one could use M1D as a test base for a cycle? Hdrol or Sdrol for example?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Bump... This AWESOME deal is still going on people! $19.99 is dirt cheap!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I wouldnt expect this deal to come around again for a while. If you are thinking about taking it in the near future, I would get it while its at this price, theyre basically giving it away! Lol.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Obsurdly good deal... It averages 39-59 depending where you get it. So if its a product you like. Stock up.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
One odd thing I noticed while on m1d black was that my balls didn't get small while on drol. Which makes pct a lot more tolerable because I never lost my sex drive after cycle... And for those of you who know what I'm talking about... Limp man shaft sucks... Always stack it from now on.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One odd thing I noticed while on m1d black was that my balls didn't get small while on drol. Which makes pct a lot more tolerable because I never lost my sex drive after cycle... And for those of you who know what I'm talking about... Limp man shaft sucks... Always stack it from now on.

Good to know! :thumbsup:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i had zero to no sides with m1db, a little oily skin and thats it....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if MMv3 converts to stano... it will work for the same porpose as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Less reliable lol
this is why you "push" them both ??? :p naw seriously.. it was me who brought you all the testbase theroy on M1Db... and after many many logg on PHF its clear.. it does work quite well. the one problem i see is alot of guys are taking main line doses.. and for a testbase scenario its totally unnessasary. if using m1db as a test base i recomend no more than 4 caps per day devided unless youre over 200lbs then 6 cap will do.. any more than this and you are defeating the pourpose IMO.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
this is why you "push" them both ??? :p naw seriously.. it was me who brought you all the testbase theroy on M1Db... and after many many logg on PHF its clear.. it does work quite well. the one problem i see is alot of guys are taking main line doses.. and for a testbase scenario its totally unnessasary. if using m1db as a test base i recomend no more than 4 caps per day devided unless youre over 200lbs then 6 cap will do.. any more than this and you are defeating the pourpose IMO.
Correct lol, and even if its not for test base purposes, I recommend 8 caps a day.