*NEW* Liquid Trifecta 7 Week Log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    Throwing cardio in as well?
    3 days a week just light cardio for health benefits. Trying to bulk so don't want to do too much of it

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Sub
    Thanks for joining man

  3. Whats up guys.. sorry I've been kind of MIA the past 2 days.. work has been crazy. Anyways, I'm really liking the stack. Yesterday I hit Dumbbell Military press with 85s for reps, something I have never done before. Then today's back workout was awesome. I had an amazing pump the whole workout. Here are the logs from the workouts...

    Shoulders:

    Military Press | Dumbbells:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 20 60
    2 20 60
    3 15 110
    4 12 130
    5 10 150
    6 6 170

    Behind Neck Press | Barbell:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 90
    2 10 140
    3 8 180

    Upright Row | Barbell:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 95
    2 10 115
    3 10 115

    Lateral Raise | Dumbbells:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 50
    2 12 50
    3 12 50

    Front Raise | Barbell:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 10 40
    2 10 50
    3 8 60

    Rear Delt Row | Machine:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 105
    2 12 105
    3 12 105
    4 12 105

    Shrug | Dumbbells:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 15 170
    2 10 240
    3 10 240

    Shrug | Barbell:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 15 135
    2 12 185
    3 10 225
    4 10 225

    Back:

    Wide Grip Pulldown | Cables:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 15 105
    2 12 135
    3 10 165

    Assisted Pull Up | Machine:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 120
    2 10 130
    3 8 140

    Deadlift | Barbell:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 15 135
    2 12 225
    3 6 315

    Bent Over Row | Barbell:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 135
    2 12 135

    Seated Close Row | Cables:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 120
    2 10 150
    3 8 180

    Uni High Row | Machine:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 90
    2 10 180
    3 10 180

    Stiff Arm Pulldown | Cables:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 45
    2 12 45
    3 12 45
    4 12 45

  4. Quote Originally Posted by zacrose14 View Post
    3 days a week just light cardio for health benefits. Trying to bulk so don't want to do too much of it
    Sounds good man, keep it up.
    •   
       


  5. Weight this morning: 250

  6. Great log so far. Could you start putting the weight increase next to the work out? Like 3 8 180 +10
    I will work for supplements!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Great log so far. Could you start putting the weight increase next to the work out? Like 3 8 180 +10
    Sure thing

  8. Started week 3 on the stack today. Lifts all stayed the same today. I was a little crunched on time today as well. I weighed in at 250 on Saturday, which puts me up 4 lbs on the stack so far.

    Here's today's workout...

    Bench Press | Barbell:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 15 135
    2 15 135
    3 12 185
    4 10 225
    5 6 245

    Bench Press | Dumbbells:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 120
    2 10 140
    3 8 160

    Incline Bench Press | Dumbbells:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 90
    2 10 140
    3 8 180
    4 8 180

    Pec Dec | Machine:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 150
    2 10 180
    3 8 210

    Crossover | Cables:
    Set Reps Weight
    1 12 50
    2 12 50
    3 12 50
    4 12 50
    5 12 50
    6 12 50

  9. Good lifts man, dont worry about the weight jumps and keep the form.

  10. I found on the old triecta that I peaked out on the 3rd week
    I will work for supplements!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I found on the old triecta that I peaked out on the 3rd week
    That is the normal time frame for the OG formula.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    Good lifts man, dont worry about the weight jumps and keep the form.
    Thanks man. I'm not as worried about the weight jumps cause I'm seeing improvement every workout and my body weight is going up

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zacrose14 View Post
    Thanks man. I'm not as worried about the weight jumps cause I'm seeing improvement every workout and my body weight is going up
    Awesome man, thats great to hear.

  14. 4 lbs is a nice add.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    4 lbs is a nice add.
    Yes I would totally agree

  16. Weight this morning: 254. I will post my workouts from the past few days later on today. Been feeling under the weather the past few days but still got my workouts in. The stack is working very well. I'm up almost 9 pounds and I'm getting stronger on basically every lift. My appetite has also increased and my aggression in the gym is amazing

  17. Sorry I'm late but..... subbed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by zacrose14
    Weight this morning: 254. I will post my workouts from the past few days later on today. Been feeling under the weather the past few days but still got my workouts in. The stack is working very well. I'm up almost 9 pounds and I'm getting stronger on basically every lift. My appetite has also increased and my aggression in the gym is amazing
    9 lbs in 3 weeks is nasty. Forgive me for not reading through completely, but what's your diet looking like?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    9 lbs in 3 weeks is nasty. Forgive me for not reading through completely, but what's your diet looking like?
    Diet has been fairly clean.. Just lots of calories from lean protein and good carbs. On a side note, noticed my first side effect yesterday.. Had some mild back pumps in the morning. Nothing too bad and they went away in about 10 minutes

  20. grab u a little taurine.. if needed u can take 5g before your next work out and it should help allieveate them... BTW... do you take creatine?
    i recommend you use it during your cycle as it helps with BPs and bloodflow. just stay hydrated! no matter what.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    grab u a little taurine.. if needed u can take 5g before your next work out and it should help allieveate them... BTW... do you take creatine?
    i recommend you use it during your cycle as it helps with BPs and bloodflow. just stay hydrated! no matter what.
    I'll have to look into that. Yea I take creatine. Gotta go all out when on a cycle. I aim for about 2 gallons of water daily

  22. Yah taurine is a big help when you are on cycle.
    I will work for supplements!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Yah taurine is a big help when you are on cycle.
    and it just so happens that NP bulk taurine is on sale cheap as f**k!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...er-100-gm.html

    the bigger sizes are an even better deal, in my opinion.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. wow nice price.
    I will work for supplements!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    grab u a little taurine.. if needed u can take 5g before your next work out and it should help allieveate them... BTW... do you take creatine?
    i recommend you use it during your cycle as it helps with BPs and bloodflow. just stay hydrated! no matter what.
    Absolutely! Too many don't drink enough water while on creatine and it causes them problems. This is why so many people are down on supplementing with it.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  26. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    Absolutely! Too many don't drink enough water while on creatine and it causes them problems. This is why so many people are down on supplementing with it.
    Psshhhh waters overrated
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Psshhhh waters overrated
    Hahaha! Now that's some high quality H2O!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  28. lol
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Yah taurine is a big help when you are on cycle.
    I take taurine daily regardless, its great 1-3g ed + 0.5-1g ALCAR and 2-5g creatine is a daily staple for me in the AM.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 07:07 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's (new!) CL Purple Psyko Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 11:20 PM
  3. New JW 4 weeks log
    By skunkythemonk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 02:55 PM
  4. New R4W tester log! ( sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Log in
Log in