New TesTren Introductory Sale - Save over 74% TODAY!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NEW TesTren 2500 from LG Sciences
A Powerful Prohormone Stack In One Easy Dose!!!

TesTren Sale Banner.jpeg

TesTren 2500 is a stack in a bottle that mimics a powerful hormonal stack by combining the most potent legal androgen with the most potent legal progestin into one product. Just load up your liquid dispenser and shoot this amazing prohormone (into your mouth of course) and let the rapid oral delivery work its magic. Under the tongue liquid hormone compounds provide maximum oral bioavailability and superior absorption to give you serious results...FAST! If you want the most potent combination of mass inducing compounds on the market combined with the insane rapid under the tongue delivery, then you NEED TesTren 2500.

BE THE FIRST TO TRY TESTREN AT AN AMAZING INTRO PRICE!!!

**THIS DEAL WILL NOT LAST LONG!**

Reg Price: $98.99
Sale Price: $24.95
SAVE OVER 74%!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! Might have to get me two bottles at that price. Not sure though on how or what can it be stacked with. I need to research on the ingredient.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Damn! Might have to get me two bottles at that price. Not sure though on how or what can it be stacked with. I need to research on the ingredient.
same thoughts here but I can't find very much on this product

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
For that price, I can safely say you should stock up on it.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand how companies put out a product but fail to put much info out about the product. Saying trust me and I can safely say only goes so far

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I don't understand how companies put out a product but fail to put much info out about the product. Saying trust me and I can safely say only goes so far
agree which is why I won't be buyin it and will be getting androseries and alpha mass

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
And with sarcasm like that I won't be buying it either

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Get your facts and dont come in with a negative attitude next time. Not trying to be offensive, but when you come in and say we didnt provide what has been provided...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Whatever u say, it's reps like u that lose business for your company

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Because reps like me care about the product and dont back down to people making accusations about how trustworthy our word is.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
diabetic is a stand up guy, helped me alot when i started using lg products.....we cant make everyone happy

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Loving the new avi Hvac, youre looking huge!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny - when I DARE say ANYTHING about USP labs reps OVER-pimping products, you jump my crap calling me a usp-hater DESPITE the fact I mentioned using and loving OTHER usp products.

Just saying.....

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Funny - when I DARE say ANYTHING about USP labs reps OVER-pimping products, you jump my crap callign me a usp-hater DESPITE the fact I mentioned using and loving OTHER usp products.

Just saying.....
I see him doing this all over the place, which is why I stand by what I said.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
agree which is why I won't be buyin it and will be getting androseries and alpha mass
as said by diabetic, what more do you want to know? lol, youre comparing the androseries stacked with alpha mass against testren?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed? :D

Def don't look bad for $24... :thumbsup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
as said by diabetic, what more do you want to know? lol, youre comparing the androseries stacked with alpha mass against testren?
Yes, all are mild OTC hormonal products that I am interested in. What I was searching for is more information on the compounds specifically in this product. Googling the nomenclature for the Tren gave me minuscule amounts of info, this is the one I'm more interested in. The test I have a good enough idea about it already

awesome price and dosing capability. I won't be buying it soon but will definitely keep in mind for future cycleal

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this stuff be a waste for an old dude on TRT?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
It's nice! I don't feel like death and I can get through the day with no trouble. As long as I keep some food in me I don't have problems. Trying a high fat, low carb diet to see if it makes a difference in maintainable gains or not. I know people usually eat a LOT of carbs on SD. I'll be reporting on it at the end of my PCT.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's nice! I don't feel like death and I can get through the day with no trouble. As long as I keep some food in me I don't have problems. Trying a high fat, low carb diet to see if it makes a difference in maintainable gains or not. I know people usually eat a LOT of carbs on SD. I'll be reporting on it at the end of my PCT.
Seems interesting. I'm going for my SD cycle in Oct and going to stack it with 4ad. Test tren seems good to stack as well. Hmmmm. I'm always on a high fat low carb diet almost all year round. But this time around I'm going for a real bulk (first time ever) lol and going to go high on my carbs (200-300g) and about 40-60g of fats. Trying to get a little bigger. Keep us posted. How long u been on the cycle now?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Seems interesting. I'm going for my SD cycle in Oct and going to stack it with 4ad. Test tren seems good to stack as well. Hmmmm. I'm always on a high fat low carb diet almost all year round. But this time around I'm going for a real bulk (first time ever) lol and going to go high on my carbs (200-300g) and about 40-60g of fats. Trying to get a little bigger. Keep us posted. How long u been on the cycle now?
11 days. Up 8 pounds!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, both 4 weeks.

Running SD at 20/20/20/30.
Why dont you run the test tren an extra 4 weeks after the 4 weeks of sd? It'll keep gains going a bit more. I'm doing the Samething but with stanodrol.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Why dont you run the test tren an extra 4 weeks after the 4 weeks of sd? It'll keep gains going a bit more. I'm doing the Samething but with stanodrol.
Would like to see the results if you do this.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yummm tren

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
thats what I would say also

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
I added test tren to my current cycle for a kick start."4weeks" Figured I would have fun with it until the test kicked in. Running Test c at 500mg and deca at 300mg a week along with Ur Spay and a small dose of HCG a day all for 12 weeks. Dosing the test tren every 4 hours and on week 2. Definitely feel it when throwing around iron. Loving it!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this the same "tren" that is in Trenavar?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
negitive
this is a is compliant PH not a designer steroid.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
What kind of pct is required for this, is a serm needed?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its my oppinion that you will not need a serm to recover but for the folks who like to use them go ahead. an OTC prep should sufice tho.