T911 And My Mission

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Have to say I'm noticing immediate results with this product. Started T911 on the 29th. First was very vivid crazy sexual dreams almost every night so far. I've been on EBF AA2 and recomprodrol for awhile with good results. I'm noticing I'm putting more weight on my lifts and it definitely feels easier to lift. Energy is high,aggression not overboard, but liking it so far and I'm only doing 2 doses, morning and pre workout. Maybe I'll bump to 3. Weight I'd hovering at 185. I'm looking to maintain but lean it up for vacation in august. Goal.... Lean and hard. Ready for my Mission.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome review thus far

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Thanks for logging man, looking forward to it.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for logging man, looking forward to it.
No problem. I don't think I'll do a everyday log, but I will be keeping you guys updated. And to note, I've been sleeping like a baby, to the point I would just wanna fall right back to sleep. I know this kind of sleep will cause a BIG transformation for me. Train, eat, sleep, and Grow. Simple math!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Very true, rest is a huge part to recovery.

Phili eh? Only an hour an a half away lol

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I travel to north jersey, central jersey and PA . Daily:))))))
Hmmm, as of right now im shackled to state college, pa, but if i get the job i applied for i will be wondering central and eastern pa most of the week

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, as of right now im shackled to state college, pa, but if i get the job i applied for i will be wondering central and eastern pa most of the week
Cool. Pick a gym and will go alpha will T911.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I liek the stuff myself. only take one here and there for a kick.

mike g

Awards
Hey i was thinking of getting the t911 liquid form and saw that NP has it for $26 with pure test by Finaflex. Don't know much about the pure test. i was gonna run it with form x. should i just try the pure test with it or get the form x? plan on running it for 6-8 wks. Ive used the pill form a few yrs back and responded pretty good on it. I'm excited to try the liquid form.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I cant really comment on the pure test as i havnt used it nor heard anything about it, but if you stack the t-911 with the formx it would be well worth it.

mike g

Awards
yep i figured as much, Gonna go with form x. Thanks. one more question. since I'll order 2 bottles of t911, should i order 2 of the form x and run them together for 8wks?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
yep i figured as much, Gonna go with form x. Thanks. one more question. since I'll order 2 bottles of t911, should i order 2 of the form x and run them together for 8wks?
If you want to run it for 8 weeks that would be fine, but you dont really have to unless you want to.

mike g

Awards
okay, i put my order for 2 of both. i'll go for 4wks and see what the results are. then determine if I'll take a break and use again. thanks for the advice. i see your advice has help so many,I've had good results will LG products.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Not a problem man, glad to help you guys. Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions or want advice.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mission 1, where in Philly are you? I just moved there last December. to the North East side. I work in Consho, lol. I live real close to Cottman Ave and Roosevelt Blvd. I have been taking T911 for about three weeks, just ordered my second one. Love it so far. Gonna probably run Forerunner Alpha Mass next stacked with AH by PP. I work out at the LA Fitness on Cottman and Gray sometimes.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mission 1, where in Philly are you? I just moved there last December. to the North East side. I work in Consho, lol. I live real close to Cottman Ave and Roosevelt Blvd. I have been taking T911 for about three weeks, just ordered my second one. Love it so far. Gonna probably run Forerunner Alpha Mass next stacked with AH by PP. I work out at the LA Fitness on Cottman and Gray sometimes.
My old stomping ground. Good ole Roosevelt mall. Tore that place up in 83,84,85. I'm in Jenkintown, not far. Didn't notice a La fitness on the Ave though. Enjoying my T911 as well. Mild enough to do the job. As Charlie would say.... Winning with T911and LG.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am loving it so far.....last night my fiance asked me "what did you take?"..........:newangel: I said "Nothing" lol.....:saevil:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am loving it so far.....last night my fiance asked me "what did you take?"..........:newangel: I said "Nothing" lol.....:saevil:
tell her "vic in a bottle"...

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
How goes it?
Love this stuff. Strength is up!Harding is very noticeable. Had a small set back with having a molar removed with some complications and stitches so I missed some workouts. No side effects what so ever except some good wood. Yohimbi is no factor in this formula for me.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Wow, NE philly well represented in here, born and raised up by the "Nabisco" plant up in the far NE. (now in jersey)

Two bottles of t911 in my possession...still not sure how I'm using them.

Sent from my VM670 using Am.com

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Love this stuff. Strength is up!Harding is very noticeable. Had a small set back with having a molar removed with some complications and stitches so I missed some workouts. No side effects what so ever except some good wood. Yohimbi is no factor in this formula for me.
Cant beat the good wood lol. The chick im with literally calls it "dick pills"...hilarity ensued.

steppinRazor

Awards
hows this stuff working out for ya mission?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man how about some updates?
Things are moving well. I've been on vacation this week so I decided to take this week off from training. It's been a long time since I took a straight week off. As far the T911. I backed off to 1 a day to keep things flowing. I like this stuff. Morning wood everyday. Have to control my aggression as it's a little higher. My training was great up to my vacation. Had weight increases on most of my lifts. Noticeably leaner and harder, with a little thickness. But my diet has been way off this week. I think this would be a excellent pct product.I'm gonna hit the iron Saturday and Sunday and go back to my protocol of 2 on off days 3 on training days and finish the second bottle. No sides at all. I'm contemplating throwing in some AB or IGF-2 next week to up the potential of this run.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Things are moving well. I've been on vacation this week so I decided to take this week off from training. It's been a long time since I took a straight week off. As far the T911. I backed off to 1 a day to keep things flowing. I like this stuff. Morning wood everyday. Have to control my aggression as it's a little higher. My training was great up to my vacation. Had weight increases on most of my lifts. Noticeably leaner and harder, with a little thickness. But my diet has been way off this week. I think this would be a excellent pct product.I'm gonna hit the iron Saturday and Sunday and go back to my protocol of 2 on off days 3 on training days and finish the second bottle. No sides at all. I'm contemplating throwing in some AB or IGF-2 next week to up the potential of this run.
Good to hear man. Sometime a week off makes for a great recovery and then the gains start again!

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Good review so far mission, planning to give this product a shot. Do you feel lethargic while on this product?
also, planning to get 2-3 bottles and would running this for 12 weeks be too much? thanks for the inputs guys/

-r6

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I think 12 weeks would be a bit much on one specific type of booster. You could run this for 6 weeks and then switch to another booster that uses a different profile and pathway and continue for another 6 weeks.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Not lethargic at all. In fact I'm crossing over in a week to Anabeta,DAA, and erase pro. That would be six weeks for me. I like this stuff a lot.I know people are noticing a physical difference in my physique since I've been supplementing with this product. It's a no risk dose of alpha for me.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review so far mission, planning to give this product a shot. Do you feel lethargic while on this product?
also, planning to get 2-3 bottles and would running this for 12 weeks be too much? thanks for the inputs guys/

-r6
Generally speaking, it probably is not a good call to run for 12 weeks on any booster or suppressor (unless prescribed by Dr.) without a break to let your body reset itself so that you're not over taxing it. 8 weeks is the longest I would say.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking, it probably is not a good call to run for 12 weeks on any booster or suppressor (unless prescribed by Dr.) without a break to let your body reset itself so that you're not over taxing it. 8 weeks is the longest I would say.
Good advice. It's all about knowing your body.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
^^^ Though I must say that I ran this for two months straight with no side affects.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I think 12 weeks would be a bit much on one specific type of booster. You could run this for 6 weeks and then switch to another booster that uses a different profile and pathway and continue for another 6 weeks.
Not lethargic at all. In fact I'm crossing over in a week to Anabeta,DAA, and erase pro. That would be six weeks for me. I like this stuff a lot.I know people are noticing a physical difference in my physique since I've been supplementing with this product. It's a no risk dose of alpha for me.
Good advice. It's all about knowing your body.
Thanks for the advise guys, appreciate it. I'll just prolly use 2bottles then take a break from it.
- Mission, good thing you're not feeling lethargic from the supp. I'll need that alpha feeling while going through the academy.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 2 bottles would be perfect. You shouldn't feel lethargic on it. If anything I would think you would have more energy.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advise guys, appreciate it. I'll just prolly use 2bottles then take a break from it.
- Mission, good thing you're not feeling lethargic from the supp. I'll need that alpha feeling while going through the academy.
Police or military?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
No problem. You'll be good to go. I actually do 3 on workout days 2 on off. Stay positive and work hard. If you need advice about T911 let me know.