TesTren Info

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any writeup on TesTren? I saw it on your FB page but pretty much ZERO info other than that it mimics tren. Also, is there a release date set?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Is there any writeup on TesTren? I saw it on your FB page but pretty much ZERO info other than that it mimics tren. Also, is there a release date set?
Basically what you saw Jeff post on the FB page is all we have to give right now. It will be released very soon on another site

Sorry, cant be anymore help that that :(

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Basically what you saw Jeff post on the FB page is all we have to give right now. It will be released very soon on another site

Sorry, cant be anymore help that that :(
Sorry buddy

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Damn Jeff releasing the secrets!

:grumpy:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Can you tell us if it's a prostegin?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What other site will it be released on?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I cant say anything else as of yet, and i posted it a few days back about the site, but i was pm'd about taking it down....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured there would be a conflict.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to epi and halo..good price and i might want to pick up a couple..sj

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a stack of M1D & M1P if you are familiar with those to products.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Can I stack this with something like Androhard from PP? One other question, I am using your T-911, should I stop before using testren or can i stack with it (and with AH if I so desire)?

mike_LG

Awards
You shouldnt have any issues stacking with Andohard. The tablet T-911 have no pro hormone and is a great PCT so it is a perfect stack.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
m1d = 5DHEA. its a little bit different than regular DHEA. and again ( i answered your other post) its a small dose because its in a sublingual carrier cyclodextrin.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thank you..all nonmethyl correct?
the M1D is now non methyl (not liver toxic)
but a great product. i use it even during my cycles for its high conversion ot test and also other hormones a most on HRT or cycle. and it even on its own is nice (but at a higher dose then on bottle for me atleast)

hey suppJukie you same one from ****? its JP :-D

anyway

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
m1d = 5DHEA. its a little bit different than regular DHEA. and again ( i answered your other post) its a small dose because its in a sublingual carrier cyclodextrin.
people dont seem to get this.
its BETTER then normal DHEA of what you want is test and muscle gains.

i pick this over my normal DHEA for my HRT set up (also take pregnenolone as well with my hrt dose of test on or off cycle)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
TesTren
Ph 17
Ph 19
MMv3

What's the strongest ph y'all got?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ima go with testren and mmv3.. should stack well too.
Thanks Ripper.
Think Hardy is on that stack too...
What doses? Double? & for how long?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you use the stack abouve i would hold at single doses but run it for 8 weeks. obviously if you can get your hand on our transdermals....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
if you use the stack abouve i would hold at single doses but run it for 8 weeks. obviously if you can get your hand on our transdermals....
Been hearing whispers/talks of the transdermals.
Need more info though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
according to eric the serving size is 20 mgs per dose and the doses can be spaced out to twice per day morning and nite time. sounds scweet to me!.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
according to eric the serving size is 20 mgs per dose and the doses can be spaced out to twice per day morning and nite time. sounds scweet to me!.
Are they available for purchase anywhere?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Some dude is stacking the TesTren and MMv3 right now, he is up about 15lbs in 4 weeks, he used 1.6ml's 4x a day for the first 2.5 weeks...now he has been using 1ml 3-4x daily and still gaining. Strength gets nutty around the Week 3 mark.

:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some dude is stacking the TesTren and MMv3 right now, he is up about 15lbs in 4 weeks, he used 1.6ml's 4x a day for the first 2.5 weeks...now he has been using 1ml 3-4x daily and still gaining. Strength gets nutty around the Week 3 mark.

:)
Damn, making "test" like gains.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
You guys see this.

TesTren 2500 is a stack in a bottle that mimics a powerful hormonal stack by combining the most potent legal androgen with the most potent legal progestin into one product. Just load up your liquid dispenser and shoot this amazing prohormone (into your mouth of course) and let the rapid oral delivery work its magic. Under the tongue liquid hormone compounds provide maximum oral bioavailability and superior absorption to give you serious results...FAST! If you want the most potent combination of mass inducing compounds on the market combined with the insane rapid under the tongue delivery, you NEED TesTren 2500.

Balance out those nasty chemical estrogens and look and feel your best by combining TesTren 2500 with a proper diet, high in protein and a good exercise program and see the results!

TesTren Q&A: A Discussion Between NutraPlanet & LG Sciences!

NutraPlanet: "What can you expect to see from using TesTren?"

LG Sciences: "Well, like the classic stack (of course nothing is as potent as illegal drugs) this helps balance out sex drive and hormones like cortisol (Test) with the extreme strength and cutting aspect of Tren. Hitting both the androgenic and progestin muscle building pathways is key. It's a cycle that will get you cut up, lean, and strong!"*

NutraPlanet: "What are the key benefits?"

LG Sciences: "You’ll see huge strength gains and mass while feeling great."*

NutraPlanet: "Is it legal?"

LG Sciences: "This stack in a bottle is 100% legal, though it acts like a powerful hormonal stack by combining the most most side effect free legal androgen (The Test) with the most potent legal progestin (The Tren) into one stack. You get similar good sex drive (Test) mass gains and strength that you get from the cycle all in a legal product and no needles! Will TesTren give you the same great feelings as being "on" an actual cycle? You bet..."*

NutraPlanet: "Why a liquid?"

LG Sciences: "As previously stated on our new liquid T-911, Sublingual liquids are shown in preliminary studies to be 10-250 times MORE bioavailable than the capsule based supplements. The liquids hit your body faster than even sublingual tablets and there is good reason to believe that you actually absorb more with liquids. That reason is because where a tablet is stuck under the tongue the liquid can be swished around the mouth. The mouth is one big absorption tissue and every part of it helps bring the prohormones into your system. Why do you think people "chew" tobacco in their cheek or between the cheek and gum...the cheeks absorb as much as a sublingual or more! That's why you only need to hold the liquid for 60 seconds for maximal effects unlike a tablet which can take up to 15 minutes."*

NutraPlanet: "Why combine the two into one bottle."

LG Sciences: "Simple, convenience. For a standard guy, you need about 4 doses per day and experienced users need up to 8 per day, so it's easier to just take one convenient liquid opposed to multiple bottles. As long as you wait at least 10-15 minutes between doses it really doesn't matter when you take them, but this way you can shove the bottle and syringe in your pocket and be on all day!"*

NutraPlanet: "So, it sounds like customers will be anxious to try this one out?!"

LG Sciences: "Like with liquid T-911, those with any interest at all would be crazy NOT to try it, especially at the current introductory sale price!"

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

Serving Size: 1 mL
Servings per Container: 120
3b-Hydroxy-Androst-5-Ene-17-One 10 mg **
3-Keto-Pregn-4-Ene-6,20-Dione 10 mg

Directions:

Shake Well! Use TesTren in 4 overall doses per day, split up evenly throughout the day. Use the convenient oral syringe to place 1mL under your tongue. Hold for 60 seconds, then swish the liquid delivery system in your mouth, coating the entire mouth and then swallow immediately. DO NOT exceed 8 continuous weeks of use, without a 4 week break in between cycles. YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO USE THIS PRODUCT.