new product Liquid T-911

mike_LG

Awards
New product coming soon as an exclusive to Nutra Planet. Liquid T-911

Why liquid?

Sublingual absorption. Sublingual liquids are 250 times MORE bioavailable than the capsule based supplements.

What does T-911 Liquid have to offer the dissolvable tablet does not?

T-911 Liquid contains EpiAndrosterone, a prohormone that increases gains in strength and definition.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if it is a pro-hormone I am guessing you will need PCT for it?. The old version didn't require a pct and didn't have any ph type ingredients in it. I was just gonna purchase a bottle of the old stuff too.

mike_LG

Awards
Good question. You can stack it with Form-X. If you are in a PH cycle you will still be able to purchase the tabs

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good question. You can stack it with Form-X. If you are in a PH cycle you will still be able to purchase the tabs

My question was, will this using this product require a PCT since it has an ingredient in it considered a pro hormone?.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is epiandrosterone the same thing as DHEA?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My question was, will this using this product require a PCT since it has an ingredient in it considered a pro hormone?.
Epiandrosterone by itself is really not that suppressive. I think you'd be fine but as of right now I haven't heard any formal recommendations on it.
Is epiandrosterone the same thing as DHEA?
No quite different. epiandrosterone is very dry. It is similar to androsterone (they are isomers) and is great for strength and aggression but it should give better mass gains than androsterone which I believe was what was in the original T-911. Everyone loved the original T-911 so we are basically bringing it back a little better and with a more effective delivery system.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Epiandrosterone has weak androgenic activity. It is a natural metabolite of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) via the 5α-reductase enzyme.

In laymans terms, no you will not need a serm for this, and yes it is DSHEA compliant.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds pretty cool.
LG stepping in the right direction again.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like the original version but damn why add Yohimbine?????

No triple dose for me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original had yohimbine in it also. I don't really like yohimbine either, too many sides. It would be a much better product without it. There are much better ingredients they could add that would accomplish the same thing without side effects, but yohimbine is cheap.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Yeah like i said its hit and miss, i love it, but other hate it. Ive never had the sides happen to me.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
This may be the first time I spend seventy dollars on a single bottle of anything but vodka...

So at 75 doses, the normal protocol is to dose it twice a day all thirty days, and THREE times a day on fifteen of those days when you feel like you could use an extra burst pre-workout or before sex, correct? Taking three doses in a day is normal and not frowned-upon?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
This may be the first time I spend seventy dollars on a single bottle of anything but vodka...

So at 75 doses, the normal protocol is to dose it twice a day all thirty days, and THREE times a day on fifteen of those days when you feel like you could use an extra burst pre-workout or before sex, correct? Taking three doses in a day is normal and not frowned-upon?
Im not sure on the set price yet, but if thats how you roll, ill drive to jersey and we can go to some bars lol.

As for the dosing, I know with the sublingual I took up to 6 servings a day (1 pill) with no adverse affects so i can only assume that this will be just the same as epi is on the weaker side as i said before.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Getting excited... is there an ETA?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Why didnt i see it when i looked.....now im the ***** :puppy_dog_eyes:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm so it IS a Pro Hormone? Without the need of a SERM and potential good gains, and the ability to stack with one of their best products (Form-X) oO damn guys!! Good job :D! Many people will like this ;p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This looks solid here!
This is from the Taurus line up right?
I thought the T-911 sub was used for PCT before?

Never noticed SLIN before either.
:thumbsup:

I'd like to try SLIN 1 day.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Hm so it IS a Pro Hormone? Without the need of a SERM and potential good gains, and the ability to stack with one of their best products (Form-X) oO damn guys!! Good job :D! Many people will like this ;p
Making it hot like always

This looks solid here!
This is from the Taurus line up right?
I thought the T-911 sub was used for PCT before?

Never noticed SLIN before either.
:thumbsup:

I'd like to try SLIN 1 day.
This actually is our formula, not from taurus, but yes it can be used as a pct, however i use it stand alone and i get great results from it. Actually just started it again yesterday.

Ive got some slin you can try if you know what i mean...... ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

This actually is our formula, not from taurus, but yes it can be used as a pct, however i use it stand alone and i get great results from it. Actually just started it again yesterday.

Ive got some slin you can try if you know what i mean]...... ;)
Oh yeah!
That means you're shipping a bottle out lol...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Clear pms DL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I meant the REAL Slin lol, idk if I even have anyo of ours anymore to give out, ill have to check

they are cleared
Oh snap, your user name!
That 1 slipped by me.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
(CLICK THE BANNER TO VIEW SALE INFO)

T911 sale banner.jpeg

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ive got some slin you can try if you know what i mean...... ;)
So you are advocating the use of epiandrosterone during pct, correct?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Epiandrosterone in PCT? Did I get that right?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
that would be a great stack....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hard work and proper diet... :thumbsup:

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
sweet!

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about trying this and stack it with arom-x as my pct for my AMS ph cycle. yay or nay?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
aromx by itself is more than enough, assuming its a 4 week run but it wouldnt hurt and the price wont last long

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
aromx by itself is more than enough, assuming its a 4 week run but it wouldnt hurt and the price wont last long
using the growth kit (1,4ad,deca) for four weeks. Might as well add this in since the price is too good to pass on.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yup, it'd be stellar if you'd log it

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
It definitely wouldnt hurt I can say that!

asdfvtn

Awards
If I'm to start using this, would cycling it be a good idea?
I assume yes.. but correct me if I'm wrong and why?
Thanks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a dic but you ought to get blood work done on some people before advocating it as pct tool. Don't get me wrong. Its a great product but I don't think you can really make a claim like that without substantial proof.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What could realistically be expected in terms of gains from a standalone cycle of T-911?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I'm a gonna get in on some of this stuff.
Hope I like the yohimbene

broons

Awards
  • Established
Can you give any indication of how much yohimbine is in a serving? That stuff is tricky and can be unsafe.