new product Liquid T-911

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. yup, it'd be stellar if you'd log it


  2. It definitely wouldnt hurt I can say that!

  3. If I'm to start using this, would cycling it be a good idea?
    I assume yes.. but correct me if I'm wrong and why?
    Thanks.
    •   
       


  4. Not to be a dic but you ought to get blood work done on some people before advocating it as pct tool. Don't get me wrong. Its a great product but I don't think you can really make a claim like that without substantial proof.
    doing my own thang!

  5. What could realistically be expected in terms of gains from a standalone cycle of T-911?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by asdfvtn View Post
    If I'm to start using this, would cycling it be a good idea?
    I assume yes.. but correct me if I'm wrong and why?
    Thanks.
    You are correct

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    You are correct
    How long do you recommend going on and off for then?

  8. I'm a gonna get in on some of this stuff.
    Hope I like the yohimbene
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  9. damn... was this availble on the rep form

  10. Can you give any indication of how much yohimbine is in a serving? That stuff is tricky and can be unsafe.

  11. The more I read this thread, the more scared I get. How much Yohimbine? How is it a booster to be stacked with DAA when it's Epiandrosterone?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by asdfvtn View Post
    How long do you recommend going on and off for then?
    Go with the way the directions indicate and you can make one bottle last close to a month, but if you so choose to take an extra serving here and there, it could last 2-3 weeks. Regardless of how you follow the directions, I'd only take it for a month at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    I'm a gonna get in on some of this stuff.
    Hope I like the yohimbene
    Personally, I love the yohimbine and have never had an adverse affects from it.

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    damn... was this availble on the rep form
    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    The more I read this thread, the more scared I get. How much Yohimbine? How is it a booster to be stacked with DAA when it's Epiandrosterone?
    The amount of yohimbine isnt an exact amount, but its a test booster as it still has the OG T-911 blend that made it a test booster even with the Epiandrosterone present.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    How much Yohimbine?
    "T-911 liquid contains just 1mg of sublingual yohimbine, which is enough to get the "blood flowing" but not enough to crack you out like some other yohimbine based products. "

    Taken right from the product description on NP.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    damn... was this availble on the rep form
    i hope soon....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by boomhauer View Post
    "T-911 liquid contains just 1mg of sublingual yohimbine, which is enough to get the "blood flowing" but not enough to crack you out like some other yohimbine based products. "

    Taken right from the product description on NP.
    reps.....

  16. Pct following ?

  17. it shouldnt have any shutdown.....

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jsals22 View Post
    Pct following ?
    not necessary

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    it shouldnt have any shutdown.....
    this

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    Yeah like i said its hit and miss, i love it, but other hate it. Ive never had the sides happen to me.
    Yohimbine raises my blood pressure too much. I guess I won't be using it. I wanted to purchase it though...

  20. Low androgenic......so no hair lost problem.

  21. So the new T-911 is ordered. So, maybe once a month, I'll go out and get stupid drunk with the posse. Is this sompthing I should abstain from while on EpiAndro? Extra liver stress or whatever?
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  22. There isnt that much yohimbine in it for that to happen, but i can understand if you wouldnt want that effect.

  23. ...can I get my drink on or not? It's no problem, just wondering.
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    This looks solid here!
    This is from the Taurus line up right?
    I thought the T-911 sub was used for PCT before?

    Never noticed SLIN before either.


    I'd like to try SLIN 1 day.
    SLIN is VERY UNDERRATED stuff at least when I used years back not sure if the formula changed?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  25. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    ...can I get my drink on or not? It's no problem, just wondering.
    All the times Ive used the tablet form i have drank. I dont see it being a problem. That said, you cant go get wasted every night either

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    SLIN is VERY UNDERRATED stuff at least when I used years back not sure if the formula changed?
    I dont believe it has been changed.

  26. I wanna get one of your guys rep orders for the cool products you guys have. Hell or run a log the whole line promo like I did so we can try out all this LG stuff.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. that would be a HUGE promo! We'd have to send 2 m1ds, a few nata's along with all the other stuff lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    that would be a HUGE promo! We'd have to send 2 m1ds, a few nata's along with all the other stuff lol
    Send me some real SLIN. Let me know if u talk to mgmt and get that promo fired up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Ill see what i can do, but thats a tall order lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by boomhauer

    "T-911 liquid contains just 1mg of sublingual yohimbine, which is enough to get the "blood flowing" but not enough to crack you out like some other yohimbine based products. "

    Taken right from the product description on NP.
    Damn I didn't even see that on the description. Thanks. Although we have a Rep saying its not an exact amount, and the description saying 1mg sublingual lol

  31. Can T911 be stacked with AAV2 and recomprodrol from EBF? Not sure about the interaction with Yohimbe? Thanks.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    SLIN is VERY UNDERRATED stuff at least when I used years back not sure if the formula changed?

    it changed to Discontinued

  33. was it called PSlin a few years back? in 09 or 10?

  34. read this old thread is very informative for who not know much about epiandrosterone...

    The Androsterone Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    You know, I used to know that question, but it was so long ago that I can't remember. I believe it was good to use the products dermally since the skin has a pretty high expression of 17bHSD (this is from memory, so I could be wrong). Would be cool to see someone try Androsterone/EpiAndrosterone transdermally.

    An FYI EpiAndrosterone and Androsterone are basically the same compound, one is a 3a and one is a 3b. We think the 3b is much better as a muscle builder, but it is good to use a little of both (which happens anyway when you get the stuff, since most PH's are a mix of a/b isomers). Both are prohormones to Stanolone and take advantage of the bodies 2 step enzyme system so should be much more bioavialable than diones or diols...
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  35. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    All the times Ive used the tablet form i have drank. I dont see it being a problem. That said, you cant go get wasted every night either



    I dont believe it has been changed.

    lol ask NP "Availability: THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER"
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  36. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    was it called PSlin a few years back? in 09 or 10?
    LMAO!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    Damn I didn't even see that on the description. Thanks. Although we have a Rep saying its not an exact amount, and the description saying 1mg sublingual lol
    I don't imagine much yohimbine would be absorbed sublingually so taking 1 mg sublingual is probably similar to 1 mg oral...not sure on that. 1 mg is likely a rounded value.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I don't imagine much yohimbine would be absorbed sublingually so taking 1 mg sublingual is probably similar to 1 mg oral...not sure on that. 1 mg is likely a rounded value.
    I would think more would be absorbed this way. Isn't that the whole point of the delivery system?.

  39. The sublingual delivery is more for the epiandrosterone. I could be wrong but I don't think much yohimbine actually gets absorbed sublingually.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  40. Cassie is right, there are few things that get absorbed sublingually
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can I take liquid tbol and use liquid tamoc as pct
    By Samito in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 09:35 AM
  2. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 11:50 PM
  3. How to make liquid arimidex or liquid nolva?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 01:04 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 10:53 PM
  5. Where to get Liquid Clomid and Liquid Novladex
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 11:11 AM
Log in
Log in