Natadrol or Methyl 1-D - For testosterone boost/support?

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Is there benefit, significant enough, of using Natadrol or Methyl 1-D, along with PCT, but not for specifically mass building but for testosterone and related. Just pricey stuff, so that's why I am hesitant.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
M1D is related to Testosterone. Natadrol will do nothing in that regard. but is a nice helper of mass building.

hope that helps

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
whenyou say ALOGN WITH PCT do you mean DOING a PCT after the use of M1D or using the M1D IN a PCT following a cycle?
if you mean IN PCT then that is bad. you should use nothing that boostes test via pro-horomones (M1D for eg) or steroids. you need YOUR BODY to do the work and recover
compounds that make YOUR BODY rais test ,can be an option. Formax or HCG etc.
hope that helps.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
whenyou say ALOGN WITH PCT do you mean DOING a PCT after the use of M1D or using the M1D IN a PCT following a cycle?
if you mean IN PCT then that is bad. you should use nothing that boostes test via pro-horomones (M1D for eg) or steroids. you need YOUR BODY to do the work and recover
compounds that make YOUR BODY rais test ,can be an option. Formax or HCG etc.
hope that helps.
I was planning to go with either M1D or Natadrol first, and then going with a PCT like Formadrol or T-911 after.

But never mind,

you should use nothing that boostes test via pro-horomones (M1D for eg) or steroids. you need YOUR BODY to do the work and recover
compounds that make YOUR BODY rais test
That kind of answers my initial interest in trying this stuff.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
In our early twenties our test levels are still at or around the peak, unless youve been diagnosed otherwise. As Blerg said, at our age I wouldnt be taking a supplement in regards to test levels.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In our early twenties our test levels are still at or around the peak, unless youve been diagnosed otherwise. As Blerg said, at our age I wouldnt be taking a supplement in regards to test levels.
young bucks...