Natadrol if Working Out First Thing

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
4 caps upon waking (pre-workout) then 4 caps in the afternoon? Then 2, 2, 2, 2 on non-lifting days?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thats fine. as long as they are spread out, i would do 12 hours apart if you can. on non wo days you can do that if you wish or continue the 4 and 4

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
thats fine. as long as they are spread out, i would do 12 hours apart if you can. on non wo days you can do that if you wish or continue the 4 and 4
Thanks!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
4 caps upon waking (pre-workout) then 4 caps in the afternoon? Then 2, 2, 2, 2 on non-lifting days?
I think your over thinking it. I pwsonally would just take 4 2X a day regardless, and at aroudn the sae time every day and each dose 4-8hrs apart.

but you could do ether way.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Cool cool cool. Hopefully will be lean enough to stop cutting, hop on Natadrol, and put on some lean mass by the end of these two bottles of OEP.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
If you are worried about being lean enough, you could grab some MMv3 for that.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
why is that

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Waiiiit wait... Methyl Masterdrol is a cutting agent??

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Oh. Alright then. Maybe I'll stack it with Natadrol. Is MMv3 like Natadrol in that I have to double the dose, or is 4/ day sufficient? And if I run 6 weeks of them is 4 weeks of Formadrol really enough of a PCT?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh. Alright then. Maybe I'll stack it with Natadrol. Is MMv3 like Natadrol in that I have to double the dose, or is 4/ day sufficient? And if I run 6 weeks of them is 4 weeks of Formadrol really enough of a PCT?
most use 4 a day and yes forma is fine, its a dry compound which is why alot use it during a cut or recomp vs m1d or m1db which is wet and will hold some water

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
most use 4 a day and yes forma is fine, its a dry compound which is why alot use it during a cut or recomp vs m1d or m1db which is wet and will hold some water
What he said lol