Is there anything else i can or should take with the Trifecta Stack??

dcruce93

Awards
i was thinking about getting the trifecta stack. This would be my first stack so i was wondering if theres anything i can or should be taking with it like (vitamins, protein(whey), pre, post-workout,ANYTHING??) any help would be nice.
Thanks

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Steak! If you can comfortably afford some protein powder, bcaa's, and fish oil then go for it..but if not just a well rounded diet with lots of protein and healthy food should suit you nicely. Welcome to the forum, there is a wealth of knowledge on here :)

them0dster

Awards
if ur referring to the lg trifecta stack then maybe u should try something else (in my opinion) i took it, had bp issues but stayed on. i got pretty swole, but i lost the gains easily. i kept the strength, but the size i gained diminished ridiculously

sent using tapatalk on my crappy optimus s

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if ur referring to the lg trifecta stack then maybe u should try something else (in my opinion) i took it, had bp issues but stayed on. i got pretty swole, but i lost the gains easily. i kept the strength, but the size i gained diminished ridiculously

its a mild stack so the lost gains (if i assume) would be from poor post diet and training, tons of positive feedback with this stack...

vitamins, whey, and pwo would be considered staples so it doesnt matter with this stack if you use them or not.....i would generally always include atleast protein, creatine, and beta alanine (optional) multi is your choice and look into anadraulic state gt by lg sciences for pre workout, it could also be used as part of your pct regime

them0dster

Awards
everything was in check bro. deflated like a cheap balloon

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
everything was in check bro. deflated like a cheap balloon

Sorry but it was not.
You lost water sure. but gains are on you and diet and training.
you might think it was in check because you gained WHIEL ON.
but diet and training need to be teeked wene comming off. then when off any cycle. thats a givin.
there is no issue with the stack . MANY love it and I have never herd of BP issues. so you have something going on in your bodsy if you ask me.
atleast I and my friend have nEVEr had BP issues with the stack.

**** Im healthy, I dont have BP issue swith 750mgteste ew and 400mgtrene ew nvm a light stack like this.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about getting the trifecta stack. This would be my first stack so i was wondering if theres anything i can or should be taking with it like (vitamins, protein(whey), pre, post-workout,ANYTHING??) any help would be nice.
Thanks
i rec vitamins, whe protien Vitd, creatine and grabbing an extra M1D and extending the duration of that part.

just my op though..