LG Sciences are releasing NEW products in the near future - AnabolicMinds.com

LG Sciences are releasing NEW products in the near future

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Post LG Sciences are releasing NEW products in the near future

A lot of new and improved things coming from LG in the near future. I know a lot of people have been asking for the liquid form of Methyl Masterdol v3. Well the new MMv3 which may or may not actually be named NEUROTEST will be epiandrosterone in liquid form.

Along the same lines, we are in the works of making the formadrol which will contain androsterone or epiandrosterone like the old version did, that everyone loved so much.

Also, on a sad note, I'm sure youve heard by now that Taurus Nutrition is shutting down. So we will be getting a few of their products as well. All I know for now is that we will be getting M1P and their liquid pre-workout.

Finally, I know people have been waiting for the V-Pro, but its proven to be a difficult task, so we are going to go with a whey protein instead.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nicee! Looking forward to it. Great that your getting M1p. Can u get pbold from them as well? Estimate dates on new lines?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to hear that Eric kept the line-up in the "family." Looking forward to seeing what all IS kept and what (if anything) goes by the way side. Interesting that the liquid stim is still going to be offered with the ban on the DMAA. If I remember correctly, it had it in it. Perhaps new formulation? Would have liked to have gotten a bottle of the test batch for myself!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nicee! Looking forward to it. Great that your getting M1p. Can u get pbold from them as well? Estimate dates on new lines?
    Running P-bold at 8ml a day right now along with Titanium and holy schnikies!!! Muscles just feel hungry to lift, flex and lift heavy! Just totally pushing the weights to go heavier and it doesn't feel like I have done a thing even after going heavier than I ever have before! The muscles just say "Is that all you got!?!!?" Really loving this stack! If the P-Bold doesn't make it into the line up, I will be very disappointed for sure!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As of right now, its just the M1P and the pre, perhaps down the road the P-bold will come as well. Im not sure about the DMAA yet, I do know it was in there before.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The formula is still very tentative but as of right now we're still planning on including DMAA.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Thanks for the quick update!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    The formula is still very tentative but as of right now we're still planning on including DMAA.
    Hmmmmm interesting! I look forward to it being released! Still going with the coffee flavor?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Thanks for the quick update!
    Yuuup

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hmmmmm interesting! I look forward to it being released! Still going with the coffee flavor?
    So far yes

usplabsdirect.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Sweet!!! Reviews say it tastes great and works great so I was excited for the chance to try it but that chance never came. Excited to see this go to market!
  11. New Member

Glad to hear your getting the M1P. Also, VERY excited about the liquid version of MMv3
  12. AEK

Will M1P be legally sold internationally what I mean is it a pro hormone or not because of it is it will Not be allowed to be sold into the austalian and new Zealand market and I really want to try it with natadrol
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AEK View Post
    Will M1P be legally sold internationally what I mean is it a pro hormone or not because of it is it will Not be allowed to be sold into the austalian and new Zealand market and I really want to try it with natadrol
    M1P is a mild prohormone
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good stuff!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Professional Member

cool stuff in the works. Me likey.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Good stuff. I'm saddened that Taurus is shutting down though.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great stuff. I loved the liquid stim!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A lot of new and improved things coming from LG in the near future. I know a lot of people have been asking for the liquid form of Methyl Masterdol v3. Well the new MMv3 which may or may not actually be named NEUROTEST will be epiandrosterone in liquid form.

Along the same lines, we are in the works of making the formadrol which will contain androsterone or epiandrosterone like the old version did, that everyone loved so much.

Also, on a sad note, I'm sure youve heard by now that Taurus Nutrition is shutting down. So we will be getting a few of their products as well. All I know for now is that we will be getting M1P and their liquid pre-workout.

Finally, I know people have been waiting for the V-Pro, but its proven to be a difficult task, so we are going to go with a whey protein instead.
    Or.....just bring back LipoT...? Hmmmmm? do it....doooooo it....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hmm, I never liked the pea protein tbh...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

very exciting. LG makes some solid supps.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Or.....just bring back LipoT...? Hmmmmm? do it....doooooo it....
    .....maybe...tehe
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

.....maybe...tehe
    Pretty pretty preeze?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    GREAT to hear!
    DMAA is nice, and I Cant wait to try the new MMV! :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  24. New Member

Any chance of lg bringing out any 19nor 17ahydroxy progestins like Eric was looking into at tuarus
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    Any chance of lg bringing out any 19nor 17ahydroxy progestins like Eric was looking into at tuarus
    I will find out for you
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Bring back receptor! That was a highly underrated product.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  27. AEK

Bring back Slin !
  28. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I will find out for you
    Ok thanks look forward to hearing back
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    Ok thanks look forward to hearing back
    Talks are still in the works about what we are getting from Taurus, not to mention Taurus may not be done yet. Stay posted
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr

Talks are still in the works about what we are getting from Taurus, not to mention Taurus may not be done yet. Stay posted
    Taurus might come back?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Taurus might come back?
    nothing definite
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Taurus might come back?
    Perhaps...

usplabsdirect.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34
    Perhaps...
    Niceee. Just recently gave their products a shot and was pleased. Would like for that to happen. Fingers crossed
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Niceee. Just recently gave their products a shot and was pleased. Would like for that to happen. Fingers crossed
    Eric put out some very nice products for Taurus! The main reason I decided to rep for Taurus was because I liked the products and could honestly tell others they were quality products!
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Eric put out some very nice products for Taurus! The main reason I decided to rep for Taurus was because I liked the products and could honestly tell others they were quality products!
    A man with a good eye
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Word up!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

agreed......
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

time to revisit a next gen GDA they are taking off and everyone is starting to really appreciate them. something similar to recompadrol perhaps?
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    time to revisit a next gen GDA they are taking off and everyone is starting to really appreciate them. something similar to recompadrol perhaps?
    interdasting...
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    You basically just read my mind with that.

usplabsdirect.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Future products?
    By ONtop888 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. Replies: 201
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:57 PM