LG Sciences are releasing NEW products in the near future

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
A lot of new and improved things coming from LG in the near future. I know a lot of people have been asking for the liquid form of Methyl Masterdol v3. Well the new MMv3 which may or may not actually be named NEUROTEST will be epiandrosterone in liquid form.

Along the same lines, we are in the works of making the formadrol which will contain androsterone or epiandrosterone like the old version did, that everyone loved so much.

Also, on a sad note, I'm sure youve heard by now that Taurus Nutrition is shutting down. So we will be getting a few of their products as well. All I know for now is that we will be getting M1P and their liquid pre-workout.

Finally, I know people have been waiting for the V-Pro, but its proven to be a difficult task, so we are going to go with a whey protein instead.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee! Looking forward to it. Great that your getting M1p. Can u get pbold from them as well? Estimate dates on new lines?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear that Eric kept the line-up in the "family." Looking forward to seeing what all IS kept and what (if anything) goes by the way side. Interesting that the liquid stim is still going to be offered with the ban on the DMAA. If I remember correctly, it had it in it. Perhaps new formulation? Would have liked to have gotten a bottle of the test batch for myself!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nicee! Looking forward to it. Great that your getting M1p. Can u get pbold from them as well? Estimate dates on new lines?
Running P-bold at 8ml a day right now along with Titanium and holy schnikies!!! Muscles just feel hungry to lift, flex and lift heavy! Just totally pushing the weights to go heavier and it doesn't feel like I have done a thing even after going heavier than I ever have before! The muscles just say "Is that all you got!?!!?" Really loving this stack! If the P-Bold doesn't make it into the line up, I will be very disappointed for sure!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
As of right now, its just the M1P and the pre, perhaps down the road the P-bold will come as well. Im not sure about the DMAA yet, I do know it was in there before.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The formula is still very tentative but as of right now we're still planning on including DMAA.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The formula is still very tentative but as of right now we're still planning on including DMAA.
Hmmmmm interesting! I look forward to it being released! Still going with the coffee flavor?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet!!! Reviews say it tastes great and works great so I was excited for the chance to try it but that chance never came. Excited to see this go to market!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your getting the M1P. Also, VERY excited about the liquid version of MMv3

AEK

Awards
Will M1P be legally sold internationally what I mean is it a pro hormone or not because of it is it will Not be allowed to be sold into the austalian and new Zealand market and I really want to try it with natadrol

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Will M1P be legally sold internationally what I mean is it a pro hormone or not because of it is it will Not be allowed to be sold into the austalian and new Zealand market and I really want to try it with natadrol
M1P is a mild prohormone

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool stuff in the works. Me likey.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. I'm saddened that Taurus is shutting down though.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of new and improved things coming from LG in the near future. I know a lot of people have been asking for the liquid form of Methyl Masterdol v3. Well the new MMv3 which may or may not actually be named NEUROTEST will be epiandrosterone in liquid form.

Along the same lines, we are in the works of making the formadrol which will contain androsterone or epiandrosterone like the old version did, that everyone loved so much.

Also, on a sad note, I'm sure youve heard by now that Taurus Nutrition is shutting down. So we will be getting a few of their products as well. All I know for now is that we will be getting M1P and their liquid pre-workout.

Finally, I know people have been waiting for the V-Pro, but its proven to be a difficult task, so we are going to go with a whey protein instead.
Or.....just bring back LipoT...? Hmmmmm? do it....doooooo it....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I never liked the pea protein tbh...

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
very exciting. LG makes some solid supps.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear!
DMAA is nice, and I Cant wait to try the new MMV! :)

Young JD

Awards
Any chance of lg bringing out any 19nor 17ahydroxy progestins like Eric was looking into at tuarus

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of lg bringing out any 19nor 17ahydroxy progestins like Eric was looking into at tuarus
I will find out for you

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bring back receptor! That was a highly underrated product.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talks are still in the works about what we are getting from Taurus, not to mention Taurus may not be done yet. Stay posted
Taurus might come back?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niceee. Just recently gave their products a shot and was pleased. Would like for that to happen. Fingers crossed
Eric put out some very nice products for Taurus! The main reason I decided to rep for Taurus was because I liked the products and could honestly tell others they were quality products!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Eric put out some very nice products for Taurus! The main reason I decided to rep for Taurus was because I liked the products and could honestly tell others they were quality products!
A man with a good eye

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word up! :thumbsup:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
agreed......

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
time to revisit a next gen GDA they are taking off and everyone is starting to really appreciate them. something similar to recompadrol perhaps?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
time to revisit a next gen GDA they are taking off and everyone is starting to really appreciate them. something similar to recompadrol perhaps?
You basically just read my mind with that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This would be cool.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
For those that haven't seen it yet, we are having a promo for one of our new products.....its mystery though :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Anabullic

Awards
Lets not forget about T-911 Liquid you can get that at Nutraplanet.com, (there is a banner on the home page) but do it fast while prices are low supplies are limited and going fast. I hear next batch price is going up.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Lets not forget about T-911 Liquid you can get that at Nutraplanet.com, (there is a banner on the home page) but do it fast while prices are low supplies are limited and going fast. I hear next batch price is going up.
the bold is especially important! the introductory price will not last much longer.