MMv3 - formadrol pct questions-

AllSprkShard1

Awards
im on my last week of a 6 week cycle of mmv3 , and im about to start my Pct with formadrol , just wondering how long i should do it for , and what else should i add to it
i was thinkin of adding Daa , but not sure if that would benefit my pct

this is my first run on pro hormones, i thought it went well , got alittle more strenght (was doing a 5x5 workout routine and went from 275 to 305 on squat , but my bench press didnt budge...:crazy: ...imust be doing somthing wrong ... :crying: ) anyways

my current sups that i ran during mmv3 and plan to run through formadrol include

milke thistle
fenugreek
glutamine
Creatine
animal flex

anadrolic state (preworkout)
Bcaa (intraworkout)
GABA (pre bed/sleep )

also, i have a bottle of erase , i don't plan on running it with the formadrol .. but is it okay to run right after the MMV3 - formadrol cycle , or should i wait a few weeks

i also have bottle of pink magic, compound 20 , bulk LCLT powder

any suggestions
or am i missing somthing for my PCT..

this is my first run on pro hormones, i thought it went well , got alittle more strenght (was doing a 5x5 workout routine and went from 275 to 305 on squat , but my bench press didnt budge...:crazy: ...imust be doing somthing wrong ... :crying: )

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wont hurt to add daa or try lg t911

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4 weeks is fine

AllSprkShard1

Awards
ok .. thanks ... and can i run PES erase right after or should i take a few weeks off ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
does formadrol have an ai in tit?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
wont hurt to add daa or try lg t911
agreed. I would say DAA whiel ON the cycle would have been better for more gains, and t-911 and maybe forma for pct. or even just 10mg nolva ed for 3 weeks

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
if you do pursue the t-911, just know that it has yohimbine in it, some people have stomach distress from it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
if you do pursue the t-911, just know that it has yohimbine in it, some people have stomach distress from it.
Agreed!
I never noticed any stomach issues. but didnt like the stim effects at night or other times I didnt need it.
just keep in mind its a bit of a stim also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kboxer7 LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 5
Ape McGrapes LG Sciences 9
Ape McGrapes Supplements 1
GQNemesis LG Sciences 13