M1D Black and M1D

benno

Awards
Hi
I'm currently taking M1D Black at 8 caps a day, on day 10. I have two bottles, and when i finish the M1D Black plan to use FormX at 6 caps a day until I use up the two bottles I have of that. I'm enjoying the M1D black so far.

I also have in the cupboard two bottles each of M1D and Formadrol Xtreme. Would it be worthwhile to go straight to the M1D when I finish the M1D Black, followed by FormX/Formadrol, or should I do it as two separate cycles?

Thanks

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
You should separate the two cycles to allow your hormonal levels to return back to equilibrium.

benno

Awards
I thought that would be the case, thanks for your reply.

The M1D Black is my first try of this kind of product, it seems to be working well. Strength is moving up nicely and the past few days my wife has been full of compliments. Looking forward to the what's to come

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Thanks for the input brother, are you keeping a log of it?

benno

Awards
No I haven't been logging it, but I'm beginning to wish I'd at least taken a couple of pics on day 1.

I'm doing SL5x5, 90kg (200lb) and 184cm tall. Unsure of BF, but can see my upper abs and the ones below are getting clearer by the day.

started the M1D Black on 16/4/12, todays workout (1 minute rest periods between working sets):

Squat 5x5 130kg (287lb)
Bench press 5x5 70kg (154lb)
BB Row 5x5 60kg (132lb)
Chinup 5, 6, 4

On Wednesday I deadlifted a double overhand PB of 140kg (309lb) x 5. Previously haven't been past about 120 without going to an alternate grip, but this time repped it out easily. Putting an extra 5kg on the bar each workout at the moment, hoping that the M1D will keep me from stalling in the near future

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Cool man, very cool. Take some pics now anyway, you still have a lot of time left

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi
I'm currently taking M1D Black at 8 caps a day, on day 10. I have two bottles, and when i finish the M1D Black plan to use FormX at 6 caps a day until I use up the two bottles I have of that. I'm enjoying the M1D black so far.

I also have in the cupboard two bottles each of M1D and Formadrol Xtreme. Would it be worthwhile to go straight to the M1D when I finish the M1D Black, followed by FormX/Formadrol, or should I do it as two separate cycles?

Thanks
6 caps ed and only 2 bottles? I rec 6 caps ed for about 8weeks MIN soI would say use up theM1D and get some for the next cycle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I thought that would be the case, thanks for your reply.

The M1D Black is my first try of this kind of product, it seems to be working well. Strength is moving up nicely and the past few days my wife has been full of compliments. Looking forward to the what's to come
GREAT to hear man! keep up the good work! :)

benno

Awards
6 caps ed and only 2 bottles? I rec 6 caps ed for about 8weeks MIN soI would say use up theM1D and get some for the next cycle.
do you mean for the PCT?? 2 bottles of FormX not enough?

I think my HTPA might have worked out what I'm up to, yesterday when I woke up I had a feeling like my balls were beginning to pull back into my body. Is this what shutdown feels like?

Today I squatted 137.5kg (303lb) 5x5, put 47.5kg (105lb) overhead 5x5 and deadlifted 150kg (330lb) x4 double overhand. I got my fifth one almost there but no cigar, put it down and alternate gripped it up. Weighed in at 95kg tonight when I got out of bed (I work permanent nightshift), but looking leaner. With my sleep and eating patterns it's hard to get a good idea of actually how much weight I've put on, but I'm sure of some extra LBM

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
do you mean for the PCT?? 2 bottles of FormX not enough?

I think my HTPA might have worked out what I'm up to, yesterday when I woke up I had a feeling like my balls were beginning to pull back into my body. Is this what shutdown feels like?

Today I squatted 137.5kg (303lb) 5x5, put 47.5kg (105lb) overhead 5x5 and deadlifted 150kg (330lb) x4 double overhand. I got my fifth one almost there but no cigar, put it down and alternate gripped it up. Weighed in at 95kg tonight when I got out of bed (I work permanent nightshift), but looking leaner. With my sleep and eating patterns it's hard to get a good idea of actually how much weight I've put on, but I'm sure of some extra LBM

No I mean the M1D (cycle) part of it. I would rec 6 caps ed for atleast 8 weeks. just my op on it.
what I am saying is DONT split up into 2 mini cycles, I would do a longer decent one and save the PCT from one of the (mini) cycles and next time all you need is a few bottles of M1D and you already have the PCT.

I think 1 formaX is good for OTC PCT. could even add in T-911 for the last 2 weeks of pct for libido/test support.

Keep up the good work!
but DON'T over do it and rip something!

Again just my op, you can do it your way and still be good. but I find longer cycles to be better then a bunch of small burst cycles.

benno

Awards
No I mean the M1D (cycle) part of it. I would rec 6 caps ed for atleast 8 weeks. just my op on it.
what I am saying is DONT split up into 2 mini cycles, I would do a longer decent one and save the PCT from one of the (mini) cycles and next time all you need is a few bottles of M1D and you already have the PCT.

I think 1 formaX is good for OTC PCT. could even add in T-911 for the last 2 weeks of pct for libido/test support.

Keep up the good work!
but DON'T over do it and rip something!

Again just my op, you can do it your way and still be good. but I find longer cycles to be better then a bunch of small burst cycles.
ah, I see what you mean. I've been running the M1D Black at 8 caps a day. So when I finish that I should go straight into the Methyl 1D at the same dosage? It's the Methyl 1D XL size from a Trifecta stack from NP

benno

Awards
I saw it recommended to someone else to run a low dose of Formx/Formadrol throughout their M1D cycle. Is that something you'd recommend for me to do if I were to continue on to the M1D after the M1D black? Tomorrow is my last day on the black, not sure if I should start PCT or go for another month of M1D XL.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I saw it recommended to someone else to run a low dose of Formx/Formadrol throughout their M1D cycle. Is that something you'd recommend for me to do if I were to continue on to the M1D after the M1D black? Tomorrow is my last day on the black, not sure if I should start PCT or go for another month of M1D XL.
no need to run formx or forma during your cycle.....

darkstr

Awards
Should I be able to see your pics :O ?

I bought M1D and MMv3 and going to run them after june, so I would really like to see your results! Have you ran anything else before ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i'll probably run mmv3 and natadrol in a few months to see the recomping effects....

darkstr

Awards
I'll also start running this stack after 5 weeks... I ended up to tweak the dosages so I can run 5 weeks cycle. mmv3, 4 ed and M1D black, 11 days 4 ed then 8 ed.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I ran m1d black at 6 caps 2 weeks and 8 for 4 week for my pct can I run formx along with erase or will I need 2 formx I kinda wanted to save my 2nd formx for a later run I could take any advice on dosing and tapering

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran m1d black at 6 caps 2 weeks and 8 for 4 week for my pct can I run formx along with erase or will I need 2 formx I kinda wanted to save my 2nd formx for a later run I could take any advice on dosing and tapering
erase isnt really needed, formx is more than enough....what i did was 6 caps week 1, 4 caps week 2, then finished bottle out with 2 caps all in divided doses. i would save erase for future use

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OP, what were ur results with M1D Blk?

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Will do hvactech and congrats. I still need 2 more weeks im in week 4 but i gain 5lb so far didn't log anything down but will do next time

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Will do hvactech and congrats. I still need 2 more weeks im in week 4 but i gain 5lb so far didn't log anything down but will do next time

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome....

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
M1d black is solid the only thing I regret is holding my self back and adding more weight to my work out I got 2 more weeks left so it's not to late I jumped from 205 bench press to 225 and dead lift from 315 one week a 1/2 later im at 365 same 6 to 8 reps It felt like an accomplishment because i didnt know i hade that strength crazy stuff

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
M1d black is solid the only thing I regret is holding my self back and adding more weight to my work out I got 2 more weeks left so it's not to late I jumped from 205 bench press to 225 and dead lift from 315 one week a 1/2 later im at 365 same 6 to 8 reps It felt like an accomplishment because i didnt know i hade that strength crazy stuff
Damn... You added 20lbs to your bench & you're only 2 weeks in?

Great stuff man! Glad you like it.
Have you noticed any bloat or water retention with M1D Black?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you may hold alittle water but nothing outrageous, any water i held came right off during pct

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I'm 4 weeks in and 2 more to go haven't notice to much of either maybe a little bloat in the beginning but one I stop loading with Creatine it started going away

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards