Mass Building

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Hey guys,

I am looking to add some mass and gain muscle without going to a harmful compound. I have not tried any LG products in the past but I was going to give some of it a shot to see what they can do for me.

I was just wondering what everyone felt was the best product to put on muscle and the dosage (if different than the label)? I was also wondering what the best stack would be if I was looking to add more than one product?

Reps, please chime (that is why I am in this section). :)

Thanks in advance...

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I am 25.

Been lifting since high school but got super intense/strict/dedicated about two years ago.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran m1d black for 4 weeks with decent results, used formx for pct then switched to licogenix...

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
hvatech has a solid log in his sig if you want to take a look. It depends on what you are looking for as to what to tell you that you may like. natadrol is non hormonal and shows great results, while M1D black is a mild PH. Before you choose anything, make sure youve got your diet in check.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am looking to add some mass and gain muscle without going to a harmful compound. I have not tried any LG products in the past but I was going to give some of it a shot to see what they can do for me.

I was just wondering what everyone felt was the best product to put on muscle and the dosage (if different than the label)? I was also wondering what the best stack would be if I was looking to add more than one product?

Reps, please chime (that is why I am in this section). :)

Thanks in advance...
I rec:
wk1-8 6-7 caps ED M1D black
wk1-9 formadrol 1-2 ed
wk9-11 T911 and/or formax

something along those lines