Natadrol-mmv3 log

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I have 2 bottles of nata, 1mmv3
Pct will be erase pro in which I have never used and DAA. I may add another nata if it starts going to fast.

I'm doing 6 a day for first week
Then 8 a day for the remainder along w/4 a day of the mmv3.
The goal of this will be to lean out and hopefully gain alil strength.

I plan to do 3 days on 1 day off of weight training.
I will also be doing some kind of hiit cardio, either after training or later in the day.

I'm claiming war on fat and Pr's

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Squats to 5 rep max 425lbs
dropped weight 10 reps 315lbs
Dropped weight 12 reps 275lbs
Dropped weight 20 reps to fail 225lbs
Straight leg deads 2sets 225lbs
Leg extensions 2x15 180lbs
Light weight leg curls 2x15 121lbs
Standing calve raises using different stances 2x20 250lbs
About 1min rest in between sets
No abs today I thought I was going to puke.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following along, I just picked up some mmv3 and will also be dosing 4 a day along with 8 Natadrol.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Before I go any further I'd like to say thank you to Lord Jesus Christ, who gave his life so that I/ANYONE may have eternal life. We are so undeserving and yet he still loves us!
I'm very greatfull for that.

Now I'm ready to smash some weight....tomorrow!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I go any further I'd like to say thank you to Lord Jesus Christ, who gave his life so that I/ANYONE may have eternal life. We are so undeserving and yet he still loves us!
I'm very greatfull for that.

Now I'm ready to smash some weight....tomorrow!

AMEN.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Looks good man, what is your diet looking like for this?

subbed!

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Looks good man, what is your diet looking like for this?

subbed!
I'm doing carb waves which seems to have been working for fat loss, belly is getting flatter. Il also keep my protein count up for recovery and muscle gains. I'm getting almost all my carbs in before noon too, and I eat very low carbs on non workout days. I'll get some numbers down here today.

Now it's time for some action! Chest shoulder triceps!

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Today was great
Flat bench 275x4-245x5x4
Incline dbell press 85x8x2
Seated dbell shoulder press 65x10-12x2
Dbell side raises 40x10x2
Rear delt mach. 18x15 20x12
Roll backs 40x10 45x8
Elbows out tri extentions 40x12x2
Weighted dips 50x8x2
5min abs

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Today was great
Flat bench 275x4-245x5x4
Incline dbell press 85x8x2
Seated dbell shoulder press 65x10-12x2
Dbell side raises 40x10x2
Rear delt mach. 18x15 20x12
Roll backs 40x10 45x8
Elbows out tri extentions 40x12x2
Weighted dips 50x8x2
5min abs
I'm going to change it up for my next chest day. I think I needed to do some more sets. The only constant is change.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any nauseated feelings or stomach discomfort when taking mmv3? I started the mmv3 today and noticed this after dosing. It was on an empty stomach and lasted about 20 minutes.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Have you noticed any nauseated feelings or stomach discomfort when taking mmv3? I started the mmv3 today and noticed this after dosing. It was on an empty stomach and lasted about 20 minutes.
Yeah I have. Yesterday I didn't eat for a few hrs and then I laid down for a minute and I just started feeling sick. I drank some water and ate a protein bar and after a while it went away. I can't say for sure what caused it, because at that point it had been awhile since I took anything. The issue iv notice is my sleep. I'm sleeping very light the past few nights. Are you drinking enough water? At that point of the day my water ingestion was low.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Didn't get enough sleep last night, and I'm thinking about changing my spit or alternating squats and dead lifts. My legs are still sore from Fridays squat day. Also close to the end of my workout I start to fell sick, I'm thinking I need to start eating before I workout.
10min walk
Dead lift 405x2-365x5x4
Pull ups 8x2
1arm row 100x12x2
I bar Pull downs 198x5x3
Preacher curls 88x10x2
Hammer curls 45x7-40x12x2
5min abs

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
great lifts man, the mmv3 does give people some discomfort. it can usually be subsided by eating while taking it.....the flavor doesnt really help either :p

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have. Yesterday I didn't eat for a few hrs and then I laid down for a minute and I just started feeling sick. I drank some water and ate a protein bar and after a while it went away. I can't say for sure what caused it, because at that point it had been awhile since I took anything. The issue iv notice is my sleep. I'm sleeping very light the past few nights. Are you drinking enough water? At that point of the day my water ingestion was low.
My water intake has been over a gallon a day, I'll try drinking some water right before I take the mmv3 along with some food. Haven't noticed any issues yet with sleep.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
great lifts man, the mmv3 does give people some discomfort. it can usually be subsided by eating while taking it.....the flavor doesnt really help either :p
Thanks bro, my lifts have went down with my calorie intake. Answer (more protein)! Thanks resurrection day for the bountiful boiled eggs I have now.
tomorrow will be cardio which I hate no wait... I love...Love/hate.

I have to remember the war on fat is upon us. On this quest of ridiculous awesomeness,and flat stomachs is at hand. we must choose to fight!
Lol...

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Thanks bro, my lifts have went down with my calorie intake. Answer (more protein)! Thanks resurrection day for the bountiful boiled eggs I have now.
tomorrow will be cardio which I hate no wait... I love...Love/hate.

I have to remember the war on fat is upon us. On this quest of ridiculous awesomeness,and flat stomachs is at hand. we must choose to fight!
Lol...
i feel like epic music should have been playing while i read that last part lol

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Yesterday was good, I ate great and jog/walked. I didn't workout this am but plan on going this evening. I'm down to 211.5lbs as of yesterday. I love it when my plans workout!
Now to devise my world domination plan!

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Ok today will be squats, can't wait.
I'm rethinking my spit, but I'll see how the soreness will be like this wk first.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I was also thinking about doing 5 mmv3 a day when I bump up natadrol.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
10min on cycle
Warm up to 405lbs
Squat wide foot stance 405x5x4- 405x8
dropped weight close stance 225x10x3
Straight leg deads 225x5- 275x5x2
Leg ext. 225lbs of plates x10x3
seated calve raises 135x20x2
Standing calve raises 250x30x2
10min abs
Body weight after gym 212.5lbs

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
5min on cycle
Warm up to 245
Incline 245x5x3 - 225x5x2
Decline 225x5x3
Seated dbell press 70x9- 70x7
Bent over rear shoulder raises 50x12x2
Skull crushers 70lbs+ez curl bar,x10 x8x2
Weighted dips 50x6x3
Behind head tri press 80x6x3
Rope press down burn outs 75-50-30
Mach. Flys 176-121-99

I had to rush the last half, I was running out of time.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I was also thinking about doing 5 mmv3 a day when I bump up natadrol.
its isnt necc to up the mmv3, but if you want to try it, youll need another bottle or youll run out!

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I regretfully wired my back and biceps today.
I didn't get enough sleep and my legs were still sore so dead lifts were a fail.
The rest was ok I got good and pumped.
I will take the extra day for now on.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I did legs and Dlifts Saturday.
I took Sunday and Monday off
Today chest shoulder triceps
Flat warm up to 275x5 265x3 245x5x3
Decline 245x3 225x6
Dbell shoulder press 80x6x2
Side raises 45x10x2 +25x10
Rear delt raises 60x12x2
Skull crushers 90lbs on ez bar. 90x10x2
Weighted dips 60x6x2
Behind head tri press 85x6x2
Machine fly 156x20x2
Felt great

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
Good good.
Dead lifts warmed upto 385x4 365x5x4
So that's good. Iv thinned out.
My diet slipped last weekend.
I started my second bottle of natadrol.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
thinking about two different cycle options:
1) 2 bottles Natadrol for 4 weeks, followed by a PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
or
2)1 bottle Natadrol for 2 weeks, then 1 bottle MMV3 for 27 days, follwed by PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
which do you reccomend?
trying to gain streangth and size, also is MMV3 a full strength PH versus Natadrol which is like a "mild" PH? thanks

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
thinking about two different cycle options:
1) 2 bottles Natadrol for 4 weeks, followed by a PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
or
2)1 bottle Natadrol for 2 weeks, then 1 bottle MMV3 for 27 days, follwed by PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
which do you reccomend?
trying to gain streangth and size, also is MMV3 a full strength PH versus Natadrol which is like a "mild" PH? thanks
The first option is the best choice, you wont see much effect from one bottle of natadrol (which isnt a PH, like M1D).

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I think you give m1d and mmv3 a try if your going to stick with LG, but I get another bottle to raise the dose. I'm almost done with 2 natadrol and mmv3 iv thinned out alil my muscle are fuller. No big strength gains but my main goal was to burn fat. I think my next mass and strength will be some hella. I'm not downin LG it's a great lil kick starter. I would suggest getting DAA to go with your pct.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
that is the general purpose of mmv3 is to get the cuts. as he said youd need another bottle to increase the strength.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Great work man! keep it up! T-911 is also nice for a kick on power.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
been following, good stuff....i enjoyed my m1db run.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is this log alive?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I think 5 MMV3 caps is ok, its been working wonders for me, also I dont even think Nata is a PH, (but im prob wrong). What did the Nata do for you?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
natadrol isnt a ph, the pct comes into play from acting on the androgen receptors

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cricket, cricket

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
MMv3 has given me some insane strength gains my bench went from 135, 10 reps to 175, 8 reps

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Very mild oily skin only when sweating, controllable aggression (use it in the gym) and the funny thing is that my libido is higher then ever. Over all best products have used so far, and I'm not even done with my cycle yet!!!!!