Natadrol-mmv3 log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. my squat also went up 50 lbs!!!!!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    my squat also went up 50 lbs!!!!!!!
    nice man! have anyway of taking a vid of the squat?
    •   
       


  3. Yeah Why?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Very mild oily skin only when sweating, controllable aggression (use it in the gym) and the funny thing is that my libido is higher then ever. Over all best products have used so far, and I'm not even done with my cycle yet!!!!!
    we appreciate the positive words.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yeah Why?
    cuz ive had a crush on you for year lawl jk

    nah just nice to see the customers start and finish results
    •   
       


  6. Lol I'm not cut though cuse I used it in a bulk just gained like 20 lbs, I'm goin run m1d after I will send u pics after tht cycle?

  7. whats ur plan with m1d?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  8. Run it at max recommendations nd PCT form-x

  9. 2 photos the fatter being before cycle and then leaner being mid cycle, funny thing is tht im still bulking but the mmv3 helped me shed a lot of fat! Name:  Photo on 2012-05-21 at 20.jpeg
Views: 561
Size:  66.2 KBName:  photo (2).JPG
Views: 249
Size:  114.4 KB

  10. In for this. Sounds good!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    thinking about two different cycle options:
    1) 2 bottles Natadrol for 4 weeks, followed by a PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
    or
    2)1 bottle Natadrol for 2 weeks, then 1 bottle MMV3 for 27 days, follwed by PCT of form-x for 4 weeks
    which do you reccomend?
    trying to gain streangth and size, also is MMV3 a full strength PH versus Natadrol which is like a "mild" PH? thanks
    DreamBig, thanks for making this log.

    I want to run the same cycle, but I have a couple of questions. I am new to this...On the Nat label, it says 6-8 weeks...is it better to run it for longer than 4 weeks? Will I see better results?

    I've also been wondering if I should wait until I have less body fat...or is the best time always now, instead of some day in the future?

    Thanks to all for your help!

  12. I finished the mmv3 cycle was good, you don't have to worry about the bf I gained ten pounds prob 5 muscle I ran it 6 weeks but did 5 caps a day had great strength gain and pumps also I felt great no sides any more questions just ask

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    I finished the mmv3 cycle was good, you don't have to worry about the bf I gained ten pounds prob 5 muscle I ran it 6 weeks but did 5 caps a day had great strength gain and pumps also I felt great no sides any more questions just ask
    good deal.....stay tuned for our new product
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DoomMtlDarryl View Post
    DreamBig, thanks for making this log.

    I want to run the same cycle, but I have a couple of questions. I am new to this...On the Nat label, it says 6-8 weeks...is it better to run it for longer than 4 weeks? Will I see better results?

    I've also been wondering if I should wait until I have less body fat...or is the best time always now, instead of some day in the future?

    Thanks to all for your help!
    6 weeks would be a good run, how "high" is your body fat? its not a ph so it doesnt matter and you could use it to maintain strength while cutting also so if you wanna go that route it would work well
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. Thats the great thing about MMv3 its great for fat loss.

  16. yup......was gonna run mmv3 next to further my cut but will be testing our "new" product next......it will also be used on a cal deficient
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. Sounds like a plan, i await your results lol.

  18. whats the new product LG is comming out with im excited

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    whats the new product LG is comming out with im excited
    time will tell.....are you adding a test base to your beast?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. no i cant find a legit source yet

  21. What do you mean you cant find a legit source

  22. for test, any pm appreciated.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Not saying, but im just saying
    and you know what that means....
    This Spot For Sale
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natadrol and mmv3
    By DreamBig in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Natadrol + M1D or MMV3
    By NattyT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 12:48 PM
  3. Natadrol + M1D or MMV3
    By NattyT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:45 PM
  4. 6 week Natadrol/MMv3 run!
    By Killerkanadia in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:57 PM
  5. Started Natadrol and MMv3
    By Killerkanadia in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Log in
Log in