Natadrol and mmv3

  1. Natadrol and mmv3


    Should I stack the two together?
    I'm about to pull the trigger on this one.


  2. I used Natadrol @ recommended dose and destroy my libido i not use MMv3 so can`t comment only MMV2 @ 4 caps you will love it
    but you can stack both.

    what is your age?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal
    I used Natadrol @ recommended dose and destroy my libido i not use MMv3 so can`t comment only MMV2 @ 4 caps you will love it
    but you can stack both.

    what is your age?
    27
    Iv used m1d xl with mmv3 gains were ok.
    Iv Hurd natadrol is better so I was going give it a go.

  4. Pct would be erase and DAA

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    27
    Iv used m1d xl with mmv3 gains were ok.
    Iv Hurd natadrol is better so I was going give it a go.
    for me not better for you maybe the one and the only was MMv2 period!
    only start with recomended dose and watch the stuff is potent lowering sugar levels for me was a plus

  6. I don't think you can get the v2 anywhere.

  7. i had decent results with m1db

  8. On Natadrol now for the 2nd time, love it. Strength is good on it and it makes me very hungry. Never tried the mmv2 or 3. I heard its best stacked with m1db

  9. Well my stack will be
    2 bottles of natadrol
    Mmv3 tabs
    Erase
    Bulk DAA

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    I don't think you can get the v2 anywhere.
    maybe.... but PP has Androhard only bad is a $tep stuff

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    Well my stack will be
    2 bottles of natadrol
    Mmv3 tabs
    Erase
    Bulk DAA
    with MMV3 you not need ERASE
    run Natadroi + MMv3 then start with DAA + ERASE.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal

    with MMV3 you not need ERASE
    run Natadroi + MMv3 then start with DAA + ERASE.
    I know that big homie, but thanks anyway.

  13. I just got it in like 5min ago. I will start tomorrow.
    I'm think I'm going to do 4/4/ and then 8 for the rest of this cycle. I have 2 bottles of natadrol by the way

  14. better off starting at 6 caps for a week then jump to 8 for the remainder

    follow up with some DAA as stated above.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. will mmv3 work with natadrol
    By salvalaggio in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 01:16 PM
  2. Natadrol + M1D or MMV3
    By NattyT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 12:48 PM
  3. Natadrol + M1D or MMV3
    By NattyT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:45 PM
  4. 6 week Natadrol/MMv3 run!
    By Killerkanadia in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:57 PM
  5. Started Natadrol and MMv3
    By Killerkanadia in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Log in
Log in