Summary/Review of Superdrol with M1D Black as test base

Bon

Awards
Firstly I would like to thank my goodfriend Cassie (classic34 here on the boards) for recommending M1DBlack and providing me with a cycle of it to run alongside Sdrol.

A little relevant background:
Havebeen working out on-and-off for about 8 years; back and forth betweenbodybuilding, powerlifting, and strongman workout styles. PreviousPro-Hormone experience is a 6 week cycle of Hdrol January of 2009(which I loved), and a 3 week cycle of Mdrol in the second half of2009 (Sdrol clone; same active ingredient). The Mdrol experience wasterrible for me. It started with nice gym pumps in the first week,but midway through the second week I was slammed with insanelethargy. It was so strong to the point that I could barely even workup the energy to take a shower. There was of course also thecripplingly intense lower back pumps that are associated withsuperdrol clones. I also had a moderate flare-up of acne on theback/shoulders and on the face. Because of the lethargy I ended upskipping most workout days. Midway through the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] week Idecided that I simply cannot continue on like this through the 4[SUP]th[/SUP]week which I had planned; I ended cycle and jumped on PCT. In the endI gained a measly 4lbs, which I of course soon lost. I think everyonereading this can agree it was a mess of a cycle.

Now fast forward January of 2012. Iwanted to begin another mass building cycle. I wanted something withthe strength of superdrol but I was put-off based on my memories fromthe Mdrol cycle. I was talking about this with my friend Cassie andshe mentions how LG Sciences M1D Black might be very helpful if Iwere to run Sdrol. What swayed me the most was the fact that it maygreatly prevent/reduce lethargy, as this is the biggest outwardnegative side-effect to me. But also the loads of other benefits fromthe testosterone converting pro-hormone, to its aromatase inhibitingeffects, reduction of cortisol, prevention of DHT conversions, andmore. So Cassie hooked up me with a cycle of M1D Black; I ordered mySdrol and cycle support, and I was ready to go.

The Superdrol/M1D Black cycle was runfrom January 29[SUP]th[/SUP] to February 25[SUP]th[/SUP] (4 weeks).The dosing protocol was as follows:
M1D Black: 2 capsules in themorning with breakfast; 4 caps approx 45 minutes pre-workout, 2 capsin the evening.
Sdrol: 1 capsule with the M1Dpre-workout, 1 cap in the evening before bedtime.

Results/Opinions:
Week 1: I started feeling the increasedpumps by the second day on cycle. Towards the end of the week I begannoticing increased strength. By the weekend I had gained 3lbs.
Week 2: This is when Beast Mode startedkicking in. Workouts started getting heavier and more intense;aggression (the good kind) increased; concentration was better. Thelower back pumps also began in this week. If anything I would onlycall it a mild nuisance rather than a crippling hindrance. Bodyweightis up 7lbs by the weekend.
Week 3: By now I could noticeimprovements physique-wise. Vascularity is increased; muscles lookedthicker and harder; bodyfat looked slightly lower. Slight shoulderacne flared up. Up 11lbs on the weekend.
Week 4: Strength is up; pumps are epic;muscles are bigger and denser; bodyweight is lower; overall feelingvery good mentally and physically. Only downside was knowing that Iam ending Sdrol/M1D this week. (sad face). Up 14lbs by the weekend.

I was very pleased with this cycle. Theworkouts were beyond epic; I felt like a god and I had unbelievablepumps. Strength noticeably increased, as well as muscular endurance.Cycles like this make me wonder how/why the hell people workoutwithout pro hormones.
By the end I had gained 14lbs whilebecoming slightly leaner in the process.
I experienced absolutely NO lethargywhatsoever.
I only had a very slight acne flare onmy shoulders and on the chin area.
The lower back pumps were presenthowever it was very mild. Not even close to the intensity of my pastMdrol cycle.

The only real difference between thiscycle and my past Mdrol cycle is the inclusion of M1D Black. Ihonestly believe that if Cassie had not persuaded me to include M1DBlack in this cycle then it would have been a repeat of my Mdrolexperience.
As a stand-alone product I believe thatM1D Black would give users awesome gains. It also obviously makes fora great addition to any stack. I will be recommending it to othersthat are seeking to gain mass, as well as including it in any of myown future pro hormone stacks.

Once again a big thanks to Cassie, andof course to LG Sciences for putting out this and other greatproducts.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Good stuff man, glad cassie hooked you up

in4agoodtime

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review! Superdrol needs some kinda dhea base for lethargy. Transaderm or dermacrine are good choices as well. Glad it worked well OP. Sdrol is fun. Hehe.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice little recap there.
How was libido with the support of a test base?
Any observation of increased appetite?
I've seen people take superdrol before trying to recomp and had the unwanted appetite increase.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! Superdrol needs some kinda dhea base for lethargy. Transaderm or dermacrine are good choices as well. Glad it worked well OP. Sdrol is fun. Hehe.
Or maybe some Ageforce DHEA patches doubled up!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree a test, pregnolone or DHEA base should be ran with ALL cycles. **** even on injectables like mast/test and primo im running M1d (lg's)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Nice little recap there.
How was libido with the support of a test base?
Any observation of increased appetite?
I've seen people take superdrol before trying to recomp and had the unwanted appetite increase.
maybe its placebo effects.
toxic orals (as SD is) usualy LOWER hunger.
I foudn the same for SD or even anadrol im using now.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe its placebo effects.
toxic orals (as SD is) usualy LOWER hunger.
I foudn the same for SD or even anadrol im using now.
True. I don't remember ever being too hungry.