4 bottles of M1D Black

Thepaul7

Awards
I got 4 bottles coming my way and I was planning on running this at 8 caps for 8 weeks. Does this sound like a good plan or should I start the dosage lower? I have never ran M1d before, but I have read logs where 8 caps seems to be the sweet spot and I was thinking high dosing it for the entire duration could be pretty effective. After cycle I will be using Form-X because it seems to be a pretty mild product. I may log this too.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 caps is the sweet spot for a lot of guys, but i've seen great feedback and logs from people using 6 caps daily. It's really up to you. You could run a couple weeks @ 6 caps and then bump it up to 8 if you wanted; or simply start at 8. FormX is a great option post M1-D Black. If you do decide to log it, toss a link here in our company section! Would love to follow along.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hah, just realized i commented in the other thread as well. Once i get started responding to questions the names all become blurry :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you could always pick up formx+t911 from nutra

Thepaul7

Awards
Hah, just realized i commented in the other thread as well. Once i get started responding to questions the names all become blurry :D
Lol I bet everyone starts to look the same especially when you get similar questions. Thanks for the response. I am pretty excited to give it a good run and I think 8 per day will do it since I already have the 4 bottles.

Thepaul7

Awards
you could always pick up formx+t911 from nutra
I saw that, but I ordered one of the m1d+formx after the valentines sale because it was still a good deal and I think the formx will be enough on its own.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah should be, i have 4 bottles m1db, 2 formx, 2 t911...im only gonna run 2 bottles and then pct, i dont wanna be in a 14 week cycle. im going to save the other 2 m1ds, formx, t911 for a later run in the future...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I bet everyone starts to look the same especially when you get similar questions. Thanks for the response. I am pretty excited to give it a good run and I think 8 per day will do it since I already have the 4 bottles.
Ya for sure man. Feel free to make some sort of thread with comments, doesn't have to be a full log or anything. But we appreciate any feedback in to how things are going. Plus if something comes up, it's easier to help out.

Thepaul7

Awards
Yeah man sounds good. I will probably throw up a mini log just to talk about how its affecting me.

aronsjits

aronsjits

Awards
I will be following this looking to run a bulk cycle after the summer so im doing some research now.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I will be following this looking to run a bulk cycle after the summer so im doing some research now.
im currently running a log as we speak.....m1db, formx, t911

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I got 4 bottles coming my way and I was planning on running this at 8 caps for 8 weeks. Does this sound like a good plan or should I start the dosage lower? I have never ran M1d before, but I have read logs where 8 caps seems to be the sweet spot and I was thinking high dosing it for the entire duration could be pretty effective. After cycle I will be using Form-X because it seems to be a pretty mild product. I may log this too.
I would rec 8 caps a day for about as long as you plan to.
looks good to me! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The deal on these bottles were legit.

Either way, if u log throw a link in this thread.