BC+EAA question

  1. BC+EAA question


    Quick question for LG pplz

    I just picked up a coupla tubs of BC+EAA, there was a nice promo
    in a store here, thing is the store doesn't list the facts and I've seen
    this product listed as 4:1:1 and a supposedly reformulated 8:1:1 ratio
    for the BCAAs, can someone confirm that there are TWO versions of this?
    I've seen only one listed on the LG site I assumed some store could still
    have the old version.
    I picked this one because I want to try EAAs/BCAAs combo with added Leucine
    but if the product already has a higher leucine content, well, I'll save the latter

    thanks!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions



  2. Nobody from LG can shed light on this?
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  3. Hey sorry, busy day couldn't get on the forums till now.

    It's closer to 4:1:1. I've never heard of a reformulation of BC+EAA, ever. I'll send a message to the boss about this, but i would recommend adding some leucine for sure.
    •   
       


  4. Ya just to clarify and report back, i don't know what is up with someone saying about a re-formulated BC+EAA. The profile is:

    4336mg of L-Leucine
    1084 L-Isoleucine
    1084 L-Valine
    4000mg of Hydrolyzed Amino Acids
    2600mg of L-Glutamine

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Ya just to clarify and report back, i don't know what is up with someone saying about a re-formulated BC+EAA. The profile is:

    4336mg of L-Leucine
    1084 L-Isoleucine
    1084 L-Valine
    4000mg of Hydrolyzed Amino Acids
    2600mg of L-Glutamine
    Ok good thanks bro, that's what I knew about the product too but
    ya know, the webz

    I've been wanting to try LG BC+EEAs for the longest time,
    I think is a very interesting formula, I'd imagine it to be much more popular
    Oh well, I grabbed two tubs
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  6. I got mine for $22.
    Mine has 4.5g BCAA, 4g EAA, L-Glutamine 2g.
    This old?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Ok good thanks bro, that's what I knew about the product too but
    ya know, the webz

    I've been wanting to try LG BC+EEAs for the longest time,
    I think is a very interesting formula, I'd imagine it to be much more popular
    Oh well, I grabbed two tubs
    I have a few tubs stocked when i found out we were going to discontinue it. I really really like branched plus essential aminos, and the grape flavor is really good actually. It's unfortunate we couldn't get more awareness of the product, it really is a good amino supplement.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I have a few tubs stocked when i found out we were going to discontinue it. I really really like branched plus essential aminos, and the grape flavor is really good actually. It's unfortunate we couldn't get more awareness of the product, it really is a good amino supplement.
    I esp enjoyed the kiwi flavor...I see they are on clearance for ~$13 elsewhere...giddy up!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I have a few tubs stocked when i found out we were going to discontinue it. I really really like branched plus essential aminos, and the grape flavor is really good actually. It's unfortunate we couldn't get more awareness of the product, it really is a good amino supplement.
    Damn, seriously LG needs to put this back on the market.
    Pretty much all the EEA/BCAA products out there are overpriced because they
    have other ingredients in them which I couldn't care less about..

    I found this online store that has them in stock still, ridiculous price
    i'm gonna buy them all lol


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I esp enjoyed the kiwi flavor...I see they are on clearance for ~$13 elsewhere...giddy up!
    That's what I got best flavor
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  10. I've been meaning to buy these for a long while for when I cut, but I've just been so lazy about it. I like the profile, and like AutoKal I've found a place that stocks them for retardedly low prices so I'm gonna have to give it a go. I've simply been looking out for a good flavor

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I've been meaning to buy these for a long while for when I cut, but I've just been so lazy about it. I like the profile, and like AutoKal I've found a place that stocks them for retardedly low prices so I'm gonna have to give it a go. I've simply been looking out for a good flavor
    Kiwi is good, altho' I'm not that picky with flavors, I'm used to down
    unflavored BCAA powder lol
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  12. Agreed. Simple and effective profile. It's tough to beat, and at the clearance prices... too good not to pick up.

    As far as flavoring, i really like them because they're not overpowering. I don't like super sweet or super tart drinks pre workout or intra workout. No need to get my stomach all riled up while i'm killing the weights. Keep it light Dutch, keep it light.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
  5. STUPID question but bear with me srs question
    By Chico222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Log in
Log in