CrAzY Nutraplanet LG sale!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If anyone is looking to try out M1-D Black or Form X, now is the time! Nutraplanet's Valentine's Day Sale is practically giving away M1-D Black and FormX!

M1-D Black - 18.79
FormX - 18.89

You won't see prices this low.... for probably a long long time. So see what the hype is about and pick some up.

Thepaul7

Awards
Have some M1D black on the way. Thinking about 8 weeks dosing 8 caps all the way through followed by form-x. Does this sound good or should I just do 6 weeks at 8 caps? Need to still order the form-x and nutra has a form-x + m1d black stack on sale still. Had some good results with natadrol when it first came out.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's up to you brother. The longer the cycle, the better chance you have of solidifying gains and making more gains. FormX is a good option post M1-D Black, or you can use a favorite AI product of choice. FormX though does have both SERM and AI qualities. Not many other products can boast that (legally at least :D).

Thanks for the support, glad you hopped on that sweet deal! Feel free to post any other questions here.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
It's up to you brother. The longer the cycle, the better chance you have of solidifying gains and making more gains. FormX is a good option post M1-D Black, or you can use a favorite AI product of choice. FormX though does have both SERM and AI qualities. Not many other products can boast that (legally at least :D).

Thanks for the support, glad you hopped on that sweet deal! Feel free to post any other questions here.

How should you take the FormX after a cycle of M1-D Black? It says take 2-6 a day, should this be tapered down?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How should you take the FormX after a cycle of M1-D Black? It says take 2-6 a day, should this be tapered down?[/QUOTE

6 caps daily for week 1, 4 caps daily for week 2, then 2 caps until you run out...im using t911 as well in my pct...

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Thanks hvactech, I've used the t911 before and liked it but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's been out of stock on nutras site now for quite some time

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
One other thing, should I take all 6 at one time preferably at night or should I split into 2 doses, morning and night?