CrAzY Nutraplanet LG sale!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

CrAzY Nutraplanet LG sale!!!

Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

CrAzY Nutraplanet LG sale!!!

If anyone is looking to try out M1-D Black or Form X, now is the time! Nutraplanet's Valentine's Day Sale is practically giving away M1-D Black and FormX!

M1-D Black - 18.79
    FormX - 18.89

You won't see prices this low.... for probably a long long time. So see what the hype is about and pick some up.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Have some M1D black on the way. Thinking about 8 weeks dosing 8 caps all the way through followed by form-x. Does this sound good or should I just do 6 weeks at 8 caps? Need to still order the form-x and nutra has a form-x + m1d black stack on sale still. Had some good results with natadrol when it first came out.
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's up to you brother. The longer the cycle, the better chance you have of solidifying gains and making more gains. FormX is a good option post M1-D Black, or you can use a favorite AI product of choice. FormX though does have both SERM and AI qualities. Not many other products can boast that (legally at least ).

Thanks for the support, glad you hopped on that sweet deal! Feel free to post any other questions here.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    It's up to you brother. The longer the cycle, the better chance you have of solidifying gains and making more gains. FormX is a good option post M1-D Black, or you can use a favorite AI product of choice. FormX though does have both SERM and AI qualities. Not many other products can boast that (legally at least ).

Thanks for the support, glad you hopped on that sweet deal! Feel free to post any other questions here.

How should you take the FormX after a cycle of M1-D Black? It says take 2-6 a day, should this be tapered down?
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=Gettinpumped;3270595]How should you take the FormX after a cycle of M1-D Black? It says take 2-6 a day, should this be tapered down?[/QUOTE

6 caps daily for week 1, 4 caps daily for week 2, then 2 caps until you run out...im using t911 as well in my pct...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Thanks hvactech, I've used the t911 before and liked it but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's been out of stock on nutras site now for quite some time

One other thing, should I take all 6 at one time preferably at night or should I split into 2 doses, morning and night?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 10:57 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:42 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:38 PM