Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, let's hear some more :)

Ursolix
126 caps/bottle
3 caps/serving per serving:

holy basil standardized for 25% ursolic acid 900mg(225mg ursolic acid)
piperine 6mg

suggested use: 3-6 caps three times daily

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Write-up is in the works ;)
patience...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
paitence.....grasshopper?

untitled1.jpg

Was that your subtext? Dang Cass!

:flirt:

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yes!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
crap you beat me to announcing it!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. Looks to be basically the same price as ursobolic when it's not on NP sale. And now for the math!

9 caps of ursobolic = 450mg of Ursolic Acid
9 caps of Ursolix = 675mg of Ursolic Acid + piperine ( 75mg more then 12 caps of Ursobolic)

And you get 2 extra servings with Ursolix!

Curious to see info on how piperine helps absorption, but might just be convinced to pick up 2 bottles if they get it before the new years sale ends :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good. Looks to be basically the same price as ursobolic when it's not on NP sale. And now for the math!

9 caps of ursobolic = 450mg of Ursolic Acid
9 caps of Ursolix = 675mg of Ursolic Acid + piperine ( 75mg more then 12 caps of Ursobolic)

And you get 2 extra servings with Ursolix!

Curious to see info on how piperine helps absorption, but might just be convinced to pick up 2 bottles if they get it before the new years sale ends :)
Is nutria goin to be carrying this? I know I saw it on another site about two weeks ago. Just didn't wanna ask and break forums rules.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we are in "conversation" with NP regarding Ursolix and availability. I hope to see it carried there very shortly.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, nice...I see it's also in the $11-$12 range per bottle too!! hmmmm...:33:

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Ursobolic even at 18 caps/day did absolutly nothing for me.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Thats alot of caps.

Maybe next time try swallowing the whole bottle at once.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 4 bottles along side some hdrol...9 caps/day for most of the 7 weeks I ran it, (although I did 12caps/day for 2 weeks)...seemingly also didn't do anything noticable for me either...It 'may' have allowed me to eat more w/o getting fat...and I'm only speculating, b/c once I ran out and continued to eat the same, my love handles started getting 'squishier'..

edit: forgot to add, I did notice some pretty good appetite supression from UA though...

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this is going to be more of a subtle effect, you know, because it's not run in cycles...something you can add to your regular supplements and reap the benefits over time. Of course in the short term you could use it as a mild aromatase blocker.

Working on getting some info regarding when it will be up on Nutra.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
got two bottles in today. three more on the way. love ursolic acid and this is seemingly the better buy.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
same here. been taking 7-9 caps a day (2-3 servings)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Already started eh? Still contemplating when i'll run mine.
What ever happened to ur SD log u were doing?
How's that coming along?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get subtle appetite suppression from a small cup of coffee too :p

What a shame :(

This stuff had so much promise

I ran 4 bottles along side some hdrol...9 caps/day for most of the 7 weeks I ran it, (although I did 12caps/day for 2 weeks)...seemingly also didn't do anything noticable for me either...It 'may' have allowed me to eat more w/o getting fat...and I'm only speculating, b/c once I ran out and continued to eat the same, my love handles started getting 'squishier'..

edit: forgot to add, I did notice some pretty good appetite supression from UA though...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get subtle appetite suppression from a small cup of coffee too :p

What a shame :(

This stuff had so much promise
hahah, true....true....however, the only caff (and any stims) consumption I was taking in, was ~200mg from my PreWO used at 5am and running hdrol at the time...and the appetite suppression lasted all day, night...somewhat, 'annoying', as I was trying to overeat...wound up being a chore...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah, true....true....however, the only caff (and any stims) consumption I was taking in, was ~200mg from my PreWO used at 5am and running hdrol at the time...and the appetite suppression lasted all day, night...somewhat, 'annoying', as I was trying to overeat...wound up being a chore...
Wow I wish caffeine did that for me.. I drink my coffee with my food so that it is enough.. even during a bulk...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I wish caffeine did that for me.. I drink my coffee with my food so that it is enough.. even during a bulk...
sorry, should have clarified, meaning that the caff wasn't suppressing my appetite, the UrsoB was...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry, should have clarified, meaning that the caff wasn't suppressing my appetite, the UrsoB was...
ahh... well it's like 1210am so maybe I just not processing stuff right...

GREAT though. Man why doesnt nutra hurry the hell up and ship mine to me... OMFG (well its been in florida for 4 days...)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
how many days you been taking it now?

ill probably get it going once i get over the e-flu you gave me over email lol
now its been about 2 weeks. Im havign a ruff patch with soem personal **** so Iv been missing some workouts/supps here and there.

but im sure overtime this ursolix will add to my gains and help with my trimming up in spring.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
now its been about 2 weeks. Im havign a ruff patch with soem personal **** so Iv been missing some workouts/supps here and there.

but im sure overtime this ursolix will add to my gains and help with my trimming up in spring.
add me to the list of personal **** too lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
got two bottles in today. three more on the way. love ursolic acid and this is seemingly the better buy.
DEF a good buy its got a high amountin there.
I have seem some with 50mg per serving of like 2-3 caps per serving. thats a WHOLE lotta caps to try get in 1000mg of usolic acid .
I will have another 4 bottles on the way this week. :p

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
add me to the list of personal **** too lol
just hang in there buddy, with no ups there would be nodowns.
just gotta hang in there for the up to come. and when its hard think of the others you love if not for yourself.
atleast thats what I tell myself. :)

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
just hang in there buddy, with no ups there would be nodowns.
just gotta hang in there for the up to come. and when its hard think of the others you love if not for yourself.
atleast thats what I tell myself. :)
true true, im good mentally, just a bunch of **** with school and med school apps taking its toll

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why take on empty stomach? others UA supps say take with food

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd.. Also curious why it's to
Be taken on empty stomach..?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
how many days you been taking it now?

ill probably get it going once i get over the e-flu you gave me over email lol
since abotu a week before thepost. still taking them, my GF also. she says her skin seems better. and she is taking it with 7-keto . a good healthy fatloss stack.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Subd.. Also curious why it's to
Be taken on empty stomach..?
I think alot of the time it dont really matter. dont over think it.
if its something that may upset tummy then take with food. if not then dont matter in my op. UNLESS it interacts with it on a chemical level.
usolix is fine withor without food.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Are you getting any tests done on the boys after? You know see if they still have there sea legs ;)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think alot of the time it dont really matter. dotn over think it.
if its somethign that may upset tummy then take with food. if not then dont matter in my op. UNLESS it interacts with it on a chemical level.
usolix is fine withor without food.
I don't think it really matters much unless it is a very large meal. Ursolic acid isn't soluble in much so its not really a fat vs. water soluble issue.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks T-Bone!

Summary:
Ursolic and oleanolic acid appear to be very useful supplements, limited only by very poor bioavailability and solubility. This problem will likely be worked out in the future. In the meantime, I think that UA products are certainly worth trying... if you don't mind swallowing lots of capsules, that is.

Quercetin plus lecithin for bioavailability?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
On paper its great and should be THE next thing. Just anatomically speaking, since the bioavailability is small, taking with food has potential to increase the effects.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like it is at least slightly soluble in fats but I would think you would need to take it with a great deal of fat to make a difference and that might be difficult for those dieting on a lower fat intake. Hmm either way it certainly doesn't hurt to take them with food.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established