M1D Black as a test base for OTC cycles: any takers?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many people out there are running OTC steroids like Superdrol, Epistane, H-drol, etc. by themselves. I happen to think that M1D Black would be an awesome substitution for a test base for an entirely OTC cycle. It should keep you feeling good on something like Superdrol and boost your gains from the cycle without significant additional liver stress. In fact, Rhadam of LG is doing exactly this here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187305-contest-bulk-sd-3.html

Is there any interest in this? Any one out there with prior OTC hormone experience and planning another cycle in the future willing to test this out if LG supplies the M1D?

JeffJohnston

Awards
I have used Methyl1D and Havoc "epi" with great results and no sides. I think anyone using a OTC like Superdrol or a Epi can benefit from M1D Black or Methyl1D.

JeffJohnston

Awards
I bet I can find some takers on this who do they email?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email [email protected] or PM. I want to get a couple of logs going on here if possible with people who have prior experience running OTC steroids...but even just a review of this method would be great.

Jeff can you elleborate on how that run went in comparison to using something like Epi alone? Did the M1D help with any sides in particular such as lethargy?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So many people out there are running OTC steroids like Superdrol, Epistane, H-drol, etc. by themselves. I happen to think that M1D Black would be an awesome substitution for a test base for an entirely OTC cycle. It should keep you feeling good on something like Superdrol and boost your gains from the cycle without significant additional liver stress. In fact, Rhadam of LG is doing exactly this here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187305-contest-bulk-sd-3.html

Is there any interest in this? Any one out there with prior OTC hormone experience and planning another cycle in the future willing to test this out if LG supplies the M1D?
I reccomend this all the time.
espicially to people wanting to run oral only cycles.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ii think it a great idea

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Email [email protected] or PM. I want to get a couple of logs going on here if possible with people who have prior experience running OTC steroids...but even just a review of this method would be great.

Jeff can you elleborate on how that run went in comparison to using something like Epi alone? Did the M1D help with any sides in particular such as lethargy?
i know its not the same but im useing it on cycle now but its not usualy OTC stuff. in alot of countrys yes, but i assume you mean usa.
anyway i think its great on cycle also even if you are on 500mg test , 400mg mast and 250mg deca every week. i think it adds to the good feeling, energy and muscle gains.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, even the extras like l-carnitine-l-tartrate make it a nice addition.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would also be interested in hearing this, kind sir...
...wondering Cass, would you be providing 1 or 2 bottles (to allow for 6 caps/day for 4 weeks)? :33:

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also be interested in hearing this, kind sir...
...wondering Cass, would you be providing 1 or 2 bottles (to allow for 6 caps/day for 4 weeks)? :33:
It depends on what you are running and for how long. We aren't going to jipp you out of a good cycle if that's what you're asking.;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still very skeptical how you can justify that DHEA, known to be terrible for bio-availabilty and absorption, is a great test base. I have M1D sitting at home and could have ran it many times but feel the transdermal route, a proven method, is preferred by many. I am sure it won't hurt, may help some for sure with lethargy, but I don't think it is the best option out there. No offense to LG, just throwing this out there so people can make a decision based on the facts.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on what you are running and for how long. We aren't going to jipp you out of a good cycle if that's what you're asking.;)
Oooh-'jipp', such an ugly word..<tsk-tsk>...let's not speak in such a manner ;)

...haha, no was just asking, since label directions are 2 caps/2x's a day...but have read 6caps/day is where it's at...annnnnywho....mid-late Feb, I'll be running Havoc/Trenazone for 6 weeks...so M1D might have a place....hmmmmm... :33:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

...haha, no was just asking, since label directions are 2 caps/2x's a day...but have read 6caps/day is where it's at...annnnnywho....mid-late Feb, I'll be running Havoc/Trenazone for 6 weeks...so M1D might have a place....hmmmmm... :33:
Look at you running a Spawn cycle Schizm, get that skinny ass up over 200 pounds already, eat like a champ! I agree with you though, if you run M1D, I would dose 1.5 times the recommended amount. Trenazone at 1.5-2.5mL is no joke and will crush your libido without something like M1D black or Transderm.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I think libido is an area where M1D will really shine in some of these cycles. Our testers sure did like this aspect of it! I'm pretty sure that every tester found themselves with the libido of a teenage boy haha.

4 caps daily is the "regular cycle" but 8 caps daily has been deemed the "hardcore cycle". Trenazone is an excellent candidate for an M1D combo cycle...PM for more info if you are interested in running a log.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at you running a Spawn cycle Schizm, get that skinny ass up over 200 pounds already, eat like a champ! I agree with you though, if you run M1D, I would dose 1.5 times the recommended amount. Trenazone at 1.5-2.5mL is no joke and will crush your libido without something like M1D black or Transderm.
haha, thanks man! :) I've been overeating since like Halloween, which got me bumped up to like 193...

Yeah I think libido is an area where M1D will really shine in some of these cycles. Our testers sure did like this aspect of it! I'm pretty sure that every tester found themselves with the libido of a teenage boy haha.

4 caps daily is the "regular cycle" but 8 caps daily has been deemed the "hardcore cycle". Trenazone is an excellent candidate for an M1D combo cycle...PM for more info if you are interested in running a log.
...hmmm, still thinking...but riddle me this whilst I ponder...is the DHEA component/version of M1D Black identical to the one that is/was in M1D (which is still being sold)?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running 9 caps daily, 3/3/3 taken with SD and or EPI. At about the 4 week mark of SD the lethargy did finally start to set in, but without M1-D Black lethargy set in at about week 2 of the previous cycle. Libido has been fantastically high while on M1-D Black, something that no other supp, i repeat: no other supp has been able to achieve. Granted, i'm running a high dose as i have a nice stock of M1-D Black, but the results are legit. Now that i've cycled off SD and it's pretty much out of my system, M1-D Black + EPI is simply fantastic. My drive, strength, libido, mood, aggression is top notch.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^That is good to hear. SD is brutal, anything that makes you feel decent is worth mention.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I might be interested in this. Been curious about the new m1d. I was considering a m14ad cycle in the next couple weeks. Or maybe a trenzone cycle.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running 9 caps daily, 3/3/3 taken with SD and or EPI. At about the 4 week mark of SD the lethargy did finally start to set in, but without M1-D Black lethargy set in at about week 2 of the previous cycle. Libido has been fantastically high while on M1-D Black, something that no other supp, i repeat: no other supp has been able to achieve. Granted, i'm running a high dose as i have a nice stock of M1-D Black, but the results are legit. Now that i've cycled off SD and it's pretty much out of my system, M1-D Black + EPI is simply fantastic. My drive, strength, libido, mood, aggression is top notch.
Crazy..This is sweet. What dose were you running the SD???

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might be interested in this. Been curious about the new m1d. I was considering a m14ad cycle in the next couple weeks. Or maybe a trenzone cycle.
Trenazone man, I have to say pure dienelone is where it is at.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I am still very skeptical how you can justify that DHEA, known to be terrible for bio-availabilty and absorption, is a great test base. I have M1D sitting at home and could have ran it many times but feel the transdermal route, a proven method, is preferred by many. I am sure it won't hurt, may help some for sure with lethargy, but I don't think it is the best option out there. No offense to LG, just throwing this out there so people can make a decision based on the facts.
so take an extra cap or 2 for dosing... I personally rather take an extra cap or 2 over having to rub on cream every day.
hey i praise Transaderm also, but i rather not have the hassle personally.
and yes there is nothing wrogn with DHEA for test base. and even morso with our version since its altered to convert MORE into testosterone then just plain DHEA, its not just plane DHEA.

ether will work, just depends on you.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy..This is sweet. What dose were you running the SD???
This is what my cycle looks like. Have only like 2 days left though.

SD: 20/20/30/30
EPI: 0/ 0/ 0/ 30/30/40/40

In hind sight i will run EPI higher next time regardless of what else i run. Problem was i got really sick and it took me almost a week and a half to recover. This happened right in the middle of SD. Scrapped my log kinda, training went down. Retained weight, but it was just a crappy situation.

Trenazone man, I have to say pure dienelone is where it is at.
REALLY REALL REALLY kicking myself for not picking up 2 bottles of Trenazone when it was on sale after Thanksgiving. Was like 30 bucks a bottle. Funds were tight tho. Hopefully the 2 bottles of Hard Rock M1-4add i picked up are legit lol.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so take an extra cap or 2 for dosing... I personally rather take an extra cap or 2 over having to rub on cream every day.
hey i praise Transaderm also, but i rather not have the hassle personally.
and yes there is nothing wrogn with DHEA for test base. and even morso with our version since its altered to convert MORE into testosterone then just plain DHEA, its not just plane DHEA.

ether will work, just depends on you.
I'm with Blergs, the supporting blend is where it's at and in addition the new M1D has a pretty hefty dose of DHEA.

I'm all for a Trenazone/M1D Black log.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm with Blergs, the supporting blend is where it's at and in addition the new M1D has a pretty hefty dose of DHEA.

I'm all for a Trenazone/M1D Black log.
Sign me up :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
REALLY REALL REALLY kicking myself for not picking up 2 bottles of Trenazone when it was on sale after Thanksgiving. Was like 30 bucks a bottle. Funds were tight tho. Hopefully the 2 bottles of Hard Rock M1-4add i picked up are legit lol.
It is the first tren I have taken and it was great, I was kind of a jackass on it but I took a high dose. I think the 1.5mL for 6 week plan is an amazing recomp cycle, also if you throw in some low dose Epi at say 30 per day it would be nasty. It will tank your libido though so ideally you would want test with it but many don't want to go that route. Also, I wouldn't put it past someone to run caber and some L-dopa with it. Prolactin sides are there so that will get rid of any of it and it will help your libido as well along with HCG.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im curious what a stack of M1D black and 5aOHP would yield. Me thinking would be a great recomp or cut stack.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything dry and very anabolic really...which is many OTC steroids.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive never ran a stack of any sort but so far ive aquired formx, m1d black, and t911 far a first time stack, probably gonna run 2 m1d blacks though, not that it implies to this thread but i will be logging when i start..

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
ive never ran a stack of any sort but so far ive aquired formx, m1d black, and t911 far a first time stack, probably gonna run 2 m1d blacks though, not that it implies to this thread but i will be logging when i start..
good to know man, will be looking for it

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
actually i have a sd cycle coming up in about 2 weeks just waiting for everything to come in.. il b running sd either at 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/30/30 depending on sides along with rs-transaderm but just thought id mention because its coming up pretty soon :p

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
actually i have a sd cycle coming up in about 2 weeks just waiting for everything to come in.. il b running sd either at 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/30/30 depending on sides along with rs-transaderm but just thought id mention because its coming up pretty soon :p
are you saying youre interested? ;)

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
id have no problem i was just putting it out there :p if you did send me some itd take a bit longer because im deployoed to afghanistan atm so either youd have to mail it out here or to my home in the states then itd be mailed here either way itd probably take like a week to 2 weeks for me to have it in hand :p

would it be pointless for me to take both rs-trans and the m1d?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id have no problem i was just putting it out there :p if you did send me some itd take a bit longer because im deployoed to afghanistan atm so either youd have to mail it out here or to my home in the states then itd be mailed here either way itd probably take like a week to 2 weeks for me to have it in hand :p

I probably wouldn't do both. Trans is a bit more expensive, but the bioavailability is better. The thing here is you're taking 2 products that do about the same thing, so you wouldn't be able to judge the efficacy of either.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

acually I would reccomend pickign just one fo them and maybe then stacking it with NATADROL.
because there are kind of simalar products in differing forms.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I probably wouldn't do both. Trans is a bit more expensive, but the bioavailability is better. The thing here is you're taking 2 products that do about the same thing, so you wouldn't be able to judge the efficacy of either.
totally agree

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
oh ok thanks i gotcha was just curious :p