M1D Black as a test base for OTC cycles: any takers?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    REALLY REALL REALLY kicking myself for not picking up 2 bottles of Trenazone when it was on sale after Thanksgiving. Was like 30 bucks a bottle. Funds were tight tho. Hopefully the 2 bottles of Hard Rock M1-4add i picked up are legit lol.
    It is the first tren I have taken and it was great, I was kind of a jackass on it but I took a high dose. I think the 1.5mL for 6 week plan is an amazing recomp cycle, also if you throw in some low dose Epi at say 30 per day it would be nasty. It will tank your libido though so ideally you would want test with it but many don't want to go that route. Also, I wouldn't put it past someone to run caber and some L-dopa with it. Prolactin sides are there so that will get rid of any of it and it will help your libido as well along with HCG.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Im curious what a stack of M1D black and 5aOHP would yield. Me thinking would be a great recomp or cut stack.
    •   

3. Add Epi to this stuff and it would be awesome!

4. Anything dry and very anabolic really...which is many OTC steroids.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

5. Classic34 clear your pm box
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Classic34 clear your pm box
    Sorry! All fixed
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

7. ive never ran a stack of any sort but so far ive aquired formx, m1d black, and t911 far a first time stack, probably gonna run 2 m1d blacks though, not that it implies to this thread but i will be logging when i start..

8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ive never ran a stack of any sort but so far ive aquired formx, m1d black, and t911 far a first time stack, probably gonna run 2 m1d blacks though, not that it implies to this thread but i will be logging when i start..
    good to know man, will be looking for it

9. actually i have a sd cycle coming up in about 2 weeks just waiting for everything to come in.. il b running sd either at 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/30/30 depending on sides along with rs-transaderm but just thought id mention because its coming up pretty soon :P

10. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    actually i have a sd cycle coming up in about 2 weeks just waiting for everything to come in.. il b running sd either at 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/30/30 depending on sides along with rs-transaderm but just thought id mention because its coming up pretty soon :P
    are you saying youre interested?

11. id have no problem i was just putting it out there :P if you did send me some itd take a bit longer because im deployoed to afghanistan atm so either youd have to mail it out here or to my home in the states then itd be mailed here either way itd probably take like a week to 2 weeks for me to have it in hand :P

would it be pointless for me to take both rs-trans and the m1d?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    id have no problem i was just putting it out there :P if you did send me some itd take a bit longer because im deployoed to afghanistan atm so either youd have to mail it out here or to my home in the states then itd be mailed here either way itd probably take like a week to 2 weeks for me to have it in hand :P

I probably wouldn't do both. Trans is a bit more expensive, but the bioavailability is better. The thing here is you're taking 2 products that do about the same thing, so you wouldn't be able to judge the efficacy of either.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    id have no problem i was just putting it out there :P if you did send me some itd take a bit longer because im deployoed to afghanistan atm so either youd have to mail it out here or to my home in the states then itd be mailed here either way itd probably take like a week to 2 weeks for me to have it in hand :P

acually I would reccomend pickign just one fo them and maybe then stacking it with NATADROL.
    because there are kind of simalar products in differing forms.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I probably wouldn't do both. Trans is a bit more expensive, but the bioavailability is better. The thing here is you're taking 2 products that do about the same thing, so you wouldn't be able to judge the efficacy of either.
    totally agree
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

15. oh ok thanks i gotcha was just curious :P
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuperDrol/EPI run with M1-D Black base
    By Rhadam in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 05:20 PM
  2. M1-D Black base LG stack
    By Pride89 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. Topical Dermacrine as a Base to All PH/DS Cycles