Anadraulic State Availability

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Anadraulic State still in production? I saw it on the promo section so there must be reaon to promote the product. B ut I've also heard that all LG powders have been discontinued.

If it has been discontinued I need to stock up!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a few left in the warehouse, but it's no longer being produced. We've stopped production on all powdered products. There are sites around that do have it, but i don't keep track of them haha. I'm sure NutraPlanet has some stocked.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
We have a few left in the warehouse, but it's no longer being produced. We've stopped production on all powdered products. There are sites around that do have it, but i don't keep track of them haha. I'm sure NutraPlanet has some stocked.
May I ask why you're discontinuing powders? I thought ASGT was a great pre workout; one of the better products LG came out with IMO

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AFAIK all powders EXCEPT ASGT are disco'd. And of course V-PRO is coming soon ;)

The market is already so saturated with powders like BCAAs, pump products, etc. LG does legal hormonals best and so that is the focus of our line.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah for Anadraulic State!!!!

What is V-Pro? I am out of the loop

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i guess i didn't get the memo on ASGT still being in production, or i mis-read the memo :p

As far as V-Pro is concerned we should have a legitimate write up coming soon.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the looks of their PEA protein.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ment their V-Pro thats coming out the new protein.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Yes, the lipo tastes....well anyway V-pro is coming soon and the taste is the thing being worked on now so stay tuned.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of you guys hating on the flavor of Lipotropic have never had Lipotropic brownies. A little Lipotropic, egg, oats, splenda all microwaved into a square of fluffy goodness...oh yeah.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of you guys hating on the flavor of Lipotropic have never had Lipotropic brownies. A little Lipotropic, egg, oats, splenda all microwaved into a square of fluffy goodness...oh yeah.
I tried it all when I was an LG Rep, so did a lot of the ones that were on the team with me, it was marginal at best. The vanilla was ok, the rest were disgusting, even after it was re-flavored. I am happy there is a new one but GEMA protein doesn't taste good, no matter what you do to it.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried it all when I was an LG Rep, so did a lot of the ones that were on the team with me, it was marginal at best. The vanilla was ok, the rest were disgusting, even after it was re-flavored. I am happy there is a new one but GEMA protein doesn't taste good, no matter what you do to it.
perhaps it was because I doused it in splenda, or perhaps I just eat too many plain chicken breasts lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
perhaps it was because I doused it in splenda, or perhaps I just eat too many plain chicken breasts lol.
Tisk tisk, plain chicken breast! Even when dieting you can throw on some salt free Mrs. Dash ;). I used to add splenda to the brownies, only way there were good. That was the one thing I actually thought tasted pretty good but I got sick of it. Six months of the same protein was not something I relished. If the new one is good I will surely give it a shot.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed the Vanilla LipoT...and suprisingly, thought the Choc was one of the better choc proteins I've had...PB choc was ok...When is the ETA of this new V-Pro? Hmmmm? :33:

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
up in the air, getting the taste right and then BOOM

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Is Anadraulic State still in production? I saw it on the promo section so there must be reaon to promote the product. B ut I've also heard that all LG powders have been discontinued.

If it has been discontinued I need to stock up!!!
ASGT is still in production.
theres always products being promoated, no worries! :)

but yes some of our powderd products have been discontinued.
just look on the LG web site, if its listed we still sell it ;-)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
AFAIK all powders EXCEPT ASGT are disco'd. And of course V-PRO is coming soon ;)

The market is already so saturated with powders like BCAAs, pump products, etc. LG does legal hormonals best and so that is the focus of our line.
well put! :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to this one. I liked the lipo protein it wasn't that bad.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pea protein is hard enough to flavor properly, not to mention we're now trying to do it with 0g fat...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
your tellign me

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anadrualic state is an awesome pre btw

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Anadrualic state is an awesome pre btw
yah it sure is, I have taken soem time off because i wa susing it all the time, but man i am tempted ot take some now just for the energy lol.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Its still available if you know where to look

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for Natadrol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried to buy Epic with the free carnitine from NP last week.

Glycerol formula for upcoming photo shoots = winning.

Unfortunately NP shipping to England is so expensive I think it would cost less to just fund the creation of a UK version of the LG warehouse lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to buy Epic with the free carnitine from NP last week.

Glycerol formula for upcoming photo shoots = winning.

Unfortunately NP shipping to England is so expensive I think it would cost less to just fund the creation of a UK version of the LG warehouse lol.
I wonder why it is that I can ship things over there cheaper than NP can.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have intimate relationships with the USPS delivery man?