Critique my next stack.....

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about dosings for m1d and mmv3 yet. Open for suggestions to the dosing.

M1D
Mmv3
Anabeta(6 caps for 7 weeks ed)

As for pct....
I was thinking form-x and t911. I have used formadrol before and it really didnt help me keep my gains.

I will also be taking just the normal staples. Bcaas, protein, multi.........

Im open for suggestions for additions or thoughts on my stack!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What products have you already bought? We can go foreward from there.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I have 1 bottle of m1d xl, 1 bottle of mmv3 xl, and a 7 week supply at 6 caps ed of anabeta. I haven't bought pct yet. I plan on running this in a couple weeks. If it matters I will be running lit up as my preworkout throughout the whole cycle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I rec grabing another bottle or so and M1D id run like this:
6 caps ed for about 6-8 weeks
*T911 i like for libido so it should help with pct I would also rec HCGenerate for last 4wks of cycle if you want extra help in the recovery DPT (probibly not needed though).

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
supps id rec to add:
1g ed taurine
1g ed ALCAR
need2slin ( i like this one alot)
and some creatine or possibly a pre wo like ASGT

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I havent used the MMV3 myself but i would rec go by the lable I guess.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input Blergs! I already take creatine @ 5g ed. But I will definitely look into getting some taurine and alcar.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Also Blergs, will a six week run yield much higher gains than a 4 week? Because this will be my second time running m1d and mmv3. The first time was just the trifecta stack at minimal doses. Plus my diet and training are pretty much perfect right now.

Bryanz47

Awards
Grab a bottle of m1d black if you can... and as for your pre workout lit up I would not run it that long your gonna get a full (or half) dose of daa for the entire cycle and your going to do form-x which has daa in it?!?! That's 10-12 weeks of daa, bout to mention lots of Stims in lit up. I rec. Getting a differnt pre workout for now. Cycle looks great. You'll see results from anabeta especially at 6 cap ed for 7 weeks. That alone sounds awesome! Best of luck whatever your choice is :)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
So what run m1d at the start of the cycle and then run m1d black? I like the way that sounds. As for lit up i will let it sit until I'm done. I didn't really think about the daa in both lit up and form-x. Or maybe I'll take lit up two weeks prior to pct then stop when I start form-x. I ran anabeta solo previously at 6 caps. It was the best natty anabolic I've taken. I put on a solid 6 pounds, a lot of size, and as for strength it didn't compare to the weight gain and size but it was still pretty damn good.

Bryanz47

Awards
I got formx + t911 and 2 bottles of anabeta be shipped right now :)
Wanted to get M1d black just didn't have the cash :-(.... It's been out for a while now and it seems to be way better than the original in terms of potency. As for the daa ( hope someone can chime in ) yea its just A LOT of DAA to be taking throughout the cycle imo. I would go with 4 weeks on and 4 off. I believe adding an AI like Erase should beneficial when running the lit up on cycle. for pct Form-x already has AI and Daa (though 3 caps a day only supply 1.5 grams of daa so ONE scoop of litup shouldn't hurt as long there was a grace period before)

Hope This helps! :)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I got formx + t911 and 2 bottles of anabeta be shipped right now :)
Wanted to get M1d black just didn't have the cash :-(.... It's been out for a while now and it seems to be way better than the original in terms of potency. As for the daa ( hope someone can chime in ) yea its just A LOT of DAA to be taking throughout the cycle imo. I would go with 4 weeks on and 4 off. I believe adding an AI like Erase should beneficial when running the lit up on cycle. for pct Form-x already has AI and Daa (though 3 caps a day only supply 1.5 grams of daa so ONE scoop of litup shouldn't hurt as long there was a grace period before)

Hope This helps! :)
Nice, I plan on getting the form-x and t911 on friday. And I might just get enough m1d black for a full run. Cause I got a buddy on m1d maybe I'll sell him my bottle of m1d haha. Maybe I will run the lit up just through pct. When im on cycle I'll just run something else. You'll love anabeta, I recently ran a solo run of six a day. It was so awesome. I can't even imagine how it will be with pct to m1d black and mmv3.

Thanks for your insight bryan.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can, sell the M1-D to your friend that's already on it. M1-D Black > M1-D.

Sounds like you have everything pretty well organized.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Also Blergs, will a six week run yield much higher gains than a 4 week? Because this will be my second time running m1d and mmv3. The first time was just the trifecta stack at minimal doses. Plus my diet and training are pretty much perfect right now.
personally i would rec it ran 6-8weeks at 6caps ed so yes i do.
some bulk DAA added to this also miht be nice for first 4 weeks.
i like NTBM's products and saw it there for cheap, under 20$

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I plan on getting the form-x and t911 on friday. And I might just get enough m1d black for a full run. Cause I got a buddy on m1d maybe I'll sell him my bottle of m1d haha. Maybe I will run the lit up just through pct. When im on cycle I'll just run something else. You'll love anabeta, I recently ran a solo run of six a day. It was so awesome. I can't even imagine how it will be with pct to m1d black and mmv3.

Thanks for your insight bryan.
yah use the M1D black that would be even bette ron DAA keeping estrogen lower.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
personally i would rec it ran 6-8weeks at 6caps ed so yes i do.
some bulk DAA added to this also miht be nice for first 4 weeks.
i like NTBM's products and saw it there for cheap, under 20$
Ok I will do 6 weeks at 6 ed. As for my daa intake I'll jut run lit up for the first 4 weeks then stop.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
If you can, sell the M1-D to your friend that's already on it. M1-D Black > M1-D.

Sounds like you have everything pretty well organized.
Already sold the m1-d. I ordered form-x and t911 along with some alcar and taurine today.

Thanks for your help guys!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already sold the m1-d. I ordered form-x and t911 along with some alcar and taurine today.

Thanks for your help guys!
Awesome pickups. ALCAR is a new staple for me, i don't see myself ever stopping the use. Dose 1-2g daily split doses. Dose the tauring anywhere from 3g-6g depending on your results. Let us know how things go.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Awesome pickups. ALCAR is a new staple for me, i don't see myself ever stopping the use. Dose 1-2g daily split doses. Dose the tauring anywhere from 3g-6g depending on your results. Let us know how things go.
Im thinking about logging this stack. I probably won't start until January, just cause the holidays will completely kill my diet.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered two bottles of m1-d black and a bottle of mmv3.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Awesome dude are you set on pct too? Your gonna log it. Ill love to see some results
Pct is set and all I need is for it to all be here. Plus I'm waiting for it to be either January 2nd or 9th. Most likely the 9th cause I'll possibly be in Vegas until the 7th. There's a good chance I'll log it too.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
And here's what my dosing will look like.

WEEKS 1-6:
Mmv3:4 ed
M1-d black:5 ed

THROUGHOUT WHOLE CYCLE:
3g taurine ed
2g ALCAR ed divided doses
Creatine mono: 5g ed
Multivitamin: 2 ed

WEEK 6 TO END OF PCT:
Anabeta: 6 ed

PCT:
Form-x: 3 ed
T911: 3 a day on workout days and 2 on off days.

Let me know if theres anything else I should add to make this cycle even better!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
look great man, use 8 m1d ed if possible, that seems to give max results

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
look great man, use 8 m1d ed if possible, that seems to give max results
It's at 5 a day since I've only got two bottles and that will last me the 6 weeks. If money allows I'll grab another bottle.