Natadrol Stacking?

R

rs_pwner

Awards
Can Natadrol be stacked with BPI's "Solid" supplement? Or would it be safest to only run by itself? If it can be stacked whats the suggested stacking? Like Natadrol first week, then start Solid? or what?

B

Bryanz47

Awards
Haven't read to many reviews about solid but natadrol I tried first hand.... I got the Natabolic stack and an extra bottle of natadrol and run ~6 Weeks at 8-10 caps and absolutely loved it for some recomp effects but mostly strength effects. I stacked it with erase and anabeta and the effects were much better

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Can Natadrol be stacked with BPI's "Solid" supplement? Or would it be safest to only run by itself? If it can be stacked whats the suggested stacking? Like Natadrol first week, then start Solid? or what?
i havent used or herd much of "solid" but i would highyl rec natadrol stacked with M1D
wk1-8 m1d 6caps ed
wk1-8 natadrol 8 caps ed
very nice combo

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
sorry i cant help more

R

rs_pwner

Awards
Alright thanks guys. Solid is basically like a Hardening Agent/bulker so i'm guessing it's like the non hormonal version of Decavol by AMS lol. I'll try it out though since Natadrol is supposed to be like 1-Andro. We'll see how this does. lol.

This is basically what i'm using:
Lg Science: Natabolic Stack + 1 extra bottle of Natadrol (Not really gonna use the HGH, maybe 1/4 dosing since i'm still kinda to young for that...)
BSN: Syntha-6 Casein (dinner time meal replacement, nothing like 70g's of 8 hour digesting protein going into your body while you sleep and muscle is repairing)
BPI: Solid (Hardening Agent)
AMS: PumpFixx, Body Mortar, Hypertrop-x (Pre workout love, BCAA's, Hypertrophy while working out)
MRM: CLA & Fish Oils. (CLA helps with more fat loss :D lol fish oils helps keep me limber :) haha)
MGN: American Isolates (Before/After workout whey isolates)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks guys. Solid is basically like a Hardening Agent/bulker so i'm guessing it's like the non hormonal version of Decavol by AMS lol. I'll try it out though since Natadrol is supposed to be like 1-Andro. We'll see how this does. lol.

This is basically what i'm using:
Lg Science: Natabolic Stack + 1 extra bottle of Natadrol (Not really gonna use the HGH, maybe 1/4 dosing since i'm still kinda to young for that...)
BSN: Syntha-6 Casein (dinner time meal replacement, nothing like 70g's of 8 hour digesting protein going into your body while you sleep and muscle is repairing)
BPI: Solid (Hardening Agent)
AMS: PumpFixx, Body Mortar, Hypertrop-x (Pre workout love, BCAA's, Hypertrophy while working out)
MRM: CLA & Fish Oils. (CLA helps with more fat loss :D lol fish oils helps keep me limber :) haha)
MGN: American Isolates (Before/After workout whey isolates)
acually looks great. :)
I highly rec addign a good multiv/m and :
1g ed taurine
1g ed ALCAR
and of course 2-6g creatine ed

also anotehr cheap addition i would rec on cycle bulk DAA from NTBM, 3g ed 4wks.
but you mention your kinda young?
how young?
if under 20 I STRONGLY rec you stay away from anything horomonal even if its OTC and legal..

R

rs_pwner

Awards
acually looks great. :)
I highly rec addign a good multiv/m and :
1g ed taurine
1g ed ALCAR
and of course 2-6g creatine ed

also anotehr cheap addition i would rec on cycle bulk DAA from NTBM, 3g ed 4wks.
but you mention your kinda young?
how young?
if under 20 I STRONGLY rec you stay away from anything horomonal even if its OTC and legal..
yeah i'm younger than 20. But thats what I like about Natadrol and Solid. But thanks for telling me about the multi :) I'm running that stuff like now soon, finally am out of weight training at school so I can take full range of supps without people thinking it's drugs lmao xD. Senior year didn't wanna get expelled for powdery substances for working out lmao or pills.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
it looksliek just a blend of three plants the "SOLID" so id assume so. but i know knwo about it much. Natadrol is notliver toxic and is pritty safe. so id say it woudbe ok. but again Idont know about hat berbal blended product you mention.

maybe some one else can chime in?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I woudl rec M1D Black and Natadrol though.

wk1-8 4-6 M1D caps ed
wk1-8 7-8 Natadrol Caps ed
you could also through in somthing fairly cheap and effective that will help with gaisn and testosterone levels. DAA like powderchews D-Test for eg.
or a bulk powder.

not needed but id probibly do it.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I had a friend that tried solid and he said he saw nothing from it. Natadrol at 8 a day is pretty badass. But now I prefer M1D Black and MMV3 over natadrol. I saw more sides from natadrol. So far on M1D black and MMV3 I have had nothing negative only positives. I can't wait until pct cause I'm gonna run anabeta during it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a friend that tried solid and he said he saw nothing from it. Natadrol at 8 a day is pretty badass. But now I prefer M1D Black and MMV3 over natadrol. I saw more sides from natadrol. So far on M1D black and MMV3 I have had nothing negative only positives. I can't wait until pct cause I'm gonna run anabeta during it.
Thanks for the feedback man. Despite the affiliation, i really do like M1-D Black. Anabeta should be really nice for your PCT.

Let us know how the whole things treats you when it's over. Interested in your feedback.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I'm just surprised I'm seeing less sides with M1D black and MMV3 than I did with natadrol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is kinda weird, but also great news! :D

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm younger than 20. But thats what I like about Natadrol and Solid. But thanks for telling me about the multi :) I'm running that stuff like now soon, finally am out of weight training at school so I can take full range of supps without people thinking it's drugs lmao xD. Senior year didn't wanna get expelled for powdery substances for working out lmao or pills.
then i would say ber very carful with OTC stuff for a lil while longer.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
That is kinda weird, but also great news! :D
That's why I'm surprised haha, on natadrol I broke out really bad, and on mmv3 and m1d black I haven't broken out at all. I'm really confused as why I'm getting less sides on them haha. But I see it as being awesome. So far my strength is up and endurance is crazy. Also starting to get a little bit more vascular too while eating 4k calories a day.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I'm surprised haha, on natadrol I broke out really bad, and on mmv3 and m1d black I haven't broken out at all. I'm really confused as why I'm getting less sides on them haha. But I see it as being awesome. So far my strength is up and endurance is crazy. Also starting to get a little bit more vascular too while eating 4k calories a day.
Any changes in libido so far?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None at all, still as high as it was before I started the cycle. I got two more weeks until PCT.
Hmm, you're one of the few guys i've talked to that hasn't had an increase in libido. I think almost all the first run of loggers had libido increases within the first week. Personally i noticed it the first week as well, i was running 8 caps daily.

But hey, seems as though the cycle has treated you well, so no complaints.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, you're one of the few guys i've talked to that hasn't had an increase in libido. I think almost all the first run of loggers had libido increases within the first week. Personally i noticed it the first week as well, i was running 8 caps daily.

My libido is almost always very high haha. So maybe that's the cause? But other than that the aggression in the gym is F'n awesome. Strength is up in all lifts for me so I'm enjoying it and plan on running whenever I bulk again!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My libido is almost always very high haha. So maybe that's the cause? But other than that the aggression in the gym is F'n awesome. Strength is up in all lifts for me so I'm enjoying it and plan on running whenever I bulk again!
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

The reason why, is that i chose the first loggers both because of their lifting experience, and because i wanted some guys that were 30+. This probably had something to do with the huge increase in libido for them. As for myself, my libido was in the toilet because of PH shut-down, and M1-D Black really helped it get back to better than normal.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I'm 21 so that's probably why. I've got 6 years of solid lifting experience.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Roger that. At 21 i doubt you would see much of a libido increase, and since you're not coming off any type of steroid cycle... your hormones should be optimal. Thanks again for the feedback brother. Much appreciated.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

some people are just diffent.
for eg. I ran deca alone many years ago for about 11 weeks (I do not rec this, I would not rec deca without test) from my doc and I did not notice any lower libido, if anything higher maybe.
but the thing is my libido is ALWAYS high. I have a feeling it will be the same at 60 too!lol

250mg teste or 1g teste every week I still feel the same, thank god it wont go higher! lol