SuperDrol/EPI run with M1-D Black base

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be logging my new bulk cycle here on AM! With this run i will be bridging SD to EPI for about 8 weeks. I am very excited to be using our new M1-D Black for my test base to help out such a long oral cycle. Shutdown on SD sucks, and i can only imagine how it would be for 8 weeks of PH use. For anyone that's interested, check up on my log as i'll be giving insight in to anything and everything PH/Diet/Training related.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187305-contest-bulk-sd.html

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for epic-ness!!!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks great. cant wait to see it through

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling great. What i'm noticing now about a week in is that M1-D Black really does increase libido. I've seen the feedback from the loggers, and they all raved about the increase. I know how SD effects me, but WOW... M1-D Black really does work like they said. I've had testicle shrinkage, but libido continues to raise. Overall mood is up as well.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats good to know. Super kills my libido.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
you notice any appetite increase? I was hungry 24/7 while on M1D black.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehh SD increases my appetite, so i can't make a claim for M1-D Black there.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ehh SD increases my appetite, so i can't make a claim for M1-D Black there.
This ya 1st time running M1D and you're a rep :p?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of compounds out there to run, and i had it in my mind to run M1-D Black as a test base for my next cycle. DHEA is a bit below my cycle level now, although it's not a bad idea of something to run in between cycles.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lots of compounds out there to run, and i had it in my mind to run M1-D Black as a test base for my next cycle. DHEA is a bit below my cycle level now, although it's not a bad idea of something to run in between cycles.
Gotcha

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt like it. Took 2 days off from all steroids it was that bad. Sunday was an all day vomit day with liver/kidney/something pain that almost had me going to the doctor. I'm now in to the EPI bridge portion with SD still being run @ 30mg daily. I don't feel i can workout though as it would increase this time being sick. I'm stuck with some sort of mild head cold. Nothing too bad, but it feels like it could either get better in a day or 2, or get worse if i don't play it right.

Still amazingly i have some sort of libido and a small amount of energy. SD should have me pretty shut down, it did in the past at this point, but M1-D Black is keeping it up. There are days where lethargy is pretty bad, and i don't want to get out of bed, but most of the time i feel great and still want to take girls home from the bar. And on the nights i do hook up, no libido issues. Which is fan-fuking-tastic.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Felt like it. Took 2 days off from all steroids it was that bad. Sunday was an all day vomit day with liver/kidney/something pain that almost had me going to the doctor. I'm now in to the EPI bridge portion with SD still being run @ 30mg daily. I don't feel i can workout though as it would increase this time being sick. I'm stuck with some sort of mild head cold. Nothing too bad, but it feels like it could either get better in a day or 2, or get worse if i don't play it right.

Still amazingly i have some sort of libido and a small amount of energy. SD should have me pretty shut down, it did in the past at this point, but M1-D Black is keeping it up. There are days where lethargy is pretty bad, and i don't want to get out of bed, but most of the time i feel great and still want to take girls home from the bar. And on the nights i do hook up, no libido issues. Which is fan-fuking-tastic.
Killer update
Get well and stay well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

AAAhhh yes, well the testes may not be shutting down, but this post sounds like your liver and digestive functions are. too much without proper supports SamE, taurine, folic acid, b-6 b-12, and other supps to aid in the running of Methyls, you better hope your homocystine levels are not off the charts, i believe sum of that damage can not be repaired. Either way man I hope you are feeling better.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I will be logging my new bulk cycle here on AM! With this run i will be bridging SD to EPI for about 8 weeks. I am very excited to be using our new M1-D Black for my test base to help out such a long oral cycle. Shutdown on SD sucks, and i can only imagine how it would be for 8 weeks of PH use. For anyone that's interested, check up on my log as i'll be giving insight in to anything and everything PH/Diet/Training related.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187305-contest-bulk-sd.html
look foward to this ! great stuff.
i also just added it to my cycle

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
AAAhhh yes, well the testes may not be shutting down, but this post sounds like your liver and digestive functions are. too much without proper supports SamE, taurine, folic acid, b-6 b-12, and other supps to aid in the running of Methyls, you better hope your homocystine levels are not off the charts, i believe sum of that damage can not be repaired. Either way man I hope you are feeling better.
M1D is not liver toxic

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

sux to hear eveyr one getting sick my gf also, im nto sure how i havent goeetn it. i feel like **** but not sick sick.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, where is our boy at?
Wonder if he's still running this and making it through this ok....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've seen him over at bb dot com