New with cycle questions

Chris528

Chris528

Awards
Hello, my name is Chris and I'm new to the forum.

I currently have a Trifecta stack and also have an extra bottle of Methyl 1D & Formadrol as well as a bottle of I-GH1. My question is should I take the stack including the Formadrol for pct then take the 2nd bottle of M1D and I-GH1 then second bottle of Formadrol? Or should I stack everything then finish up with both bottles of Formadrol?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I want to do it right.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take 6 M1D per day and 4 MMv3. Then finish up with the Formadrol. Will make for a killer cycle!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The I-GH-1 can be added at any point. Personally i would run it with the Formadrol portion of the stack. It should help recovery and give you better sleep. I typically recommend dosing 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps before bed.

Chris528

Chris528

Awards
Thanks, should I used both bottles of Formadrol for pct or save one for another time?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 bottle will be sufficient. Save that other bottle for something else.

Chris528

Chris528

Awards
Almost I forgot I have a bottle of Ghenerate and T911 too. I'm trying to gain some muscle and lose some fat as well. Should I take the Ghenerate with the M1D and MMV3 or with my pct?

Sorry for all the questions

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what we're here for, to answer questions.

GHenerate and I-GH-1 go well together, so i would recommend running them together. As far as the T-911 you can either run that with Formadrol which will improve PCT, or you can save it to stack with another product or 2 on your next run. T-911 can complement many natural stacks.

Chris528

Chris528

Awards
Thanks a lot for the help. It will be about 6 weeks before I start, but will be sure to post my results.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely man, let us know how it's going. Interested to see how well these products will work for you and the progress you can make. It's nice being able to ask questions mid-cycle in case you have issues.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hello, my name is Chris and I'm new to the forum.

I currently have a Trifecta stack and also have an extra bottle of Methyl 1D & Formadrol as well as a bottle of I-GH1. My question is should I take the stack including the Formadrol for pct then take the 2nd bottle of M1D and I-GH1 then second bottle of Formadrol? Or should I stack everything then finish up with both bottles of Formadrol?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I want to do it right.
dont do the first one you posted, its a mess . there would be no point to do a cycle then pct then cycle again.
use it all but save the extra forma for another time.
just add the extra bottle of m1d to your stack and extend the M1D part of it or the dose. and i guess the I-gh1 also with the m1d.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
That's what we're here for, to answer questions.

GHenerate and I-GH-1 go well together, so i would recommend running them together. As far as the T-911 you can either run that with Formadrol which will improve PCT, or you can save it to stack with another product or 2 on your next run. T-911 can complement many natural stacks.
totally agree, or even just pre-sex is amazing! :p
i have a bottle layin around i use once and a while for that ;-)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Almost I forgot I have a bottle of Ghenerate and T911 too. I'm trying to gain some muscle and lose some fat as well. Should I take the Ghenerate with the M1D and MMV3 or with my pct?

Sorry for all the questions
eather or is fine but the GHenerate could help out PCT or the cycle. really could go eather way. id probibly use it during pct if i had to choose (and came off cycle with not hrt)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle will be sufficient. Save that other bottle for something else.
thats what i would do. or you could use it during cycle if you felt estrogen was an issue. but with this stack it should not be. so i say save it aswell.