Natadrol + Methyl PH/DS ??

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I was thinking of stacking natadrol with a methylated PH/DS (not sure which yet) but wanted to check with you guys first to see if this is even a smart idea. Would Natadrol stack well with anything or are there any reasons why it should be avoided while on another androgen?

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
I haven't tried Natadrol before, however, I have ordered it, so I'll be trying it myself very soon. From looking around and reading, this is all I gathered so far. I doubt you'd feel any of the effects of Natadrol while taking a PH. Natadrol seems to be a fairly weak androgen with mild anabolic properties. If you have only one bottle, then i'd take at least 8 caps daily then bridge into your PH, but my recommendation for a safe Natadrol run is to stack with any one of these, (LG's) M1D, Ghenerate or I-GH-1 and save the PH/DS for an entirely new cycle, but I'm just saying, cause nobody has replied yet.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol is nto liover toxic and i would say is just fien to add to a cycle oral or not.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Yeah thats why I was contemplating adding to my upcoming cycle. I have stacked methylated with non methylated compounds in the past. I do have like 4 bottles of it so I might just do it and see how it works out since I have extra bottles. Doesnt seem like itll hurt anything.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could do Natadrol as it's pretty cheap. I also think that DHEA on cycle isn't a bad idea, M1-D Black would be a good choice. It's not hard on the liver and can be a nice pick up while on a harsh cycle where shutdown is problematic. I've never done it, but i will be for my next Superdrol cycle. Will be logging it too.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats why I was contemplating adding to my upcoming cycle. I have stacked methylated with non methylated compounds in the past. I do have like 4 bottles of it so I might just do it and see how it works out since I have extra bottles. Doesnt seem like itll hurt anything.
i would rec a test base. i dont like oral only cycles (not healthy) if not injectable teste/cyp then something like transaderm or M1D along with it at the very least. it would also make the cycle better.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
You could do Natadrol as it's pretty cheap. I also think that DHEA on cycle isn't a bad idea, M1-D Black would be a good choice. It's not hard on the liver and can be a nice pick up while on a harsh cycle where shutdown is problematic. I've never done it, but i will be for my next Superdrol cycle. Will be logging it too.
totally agree a teat base of SOME SORTE should always be run with cycles.i
myself like teste but im on hrt anyway. i also like the M1D ALONG with my hrt. its great,

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Yeah I hear ya, ive got a bottle of Dermacrine I plan on using while on the oral cycle. Now I normally get some common sides from anything test based, either from Test or anything DHEA related ill get some slight gyno symptoms, water retention, etc. Which brings me to another question I have a bottle of formadrol laying around too, would you guys see any problems with taking forma with the dermacrine on cycle to prevent the sides I normally get from the dermacrine? Or is there something im missing some reason why that would not be a good idea?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I hear ya, ive got a bottle of Dermacrine I plan on using while on the oral cycle. Now I normally get some common sides from anything test based, either from Test or anything DHEA related ill get some slight gyno symptoms, water retention, etc. Which brings me to another question I have a bottle of formadrol laying around too, would you guys see any problems with taking forma with the dermacrine on cycle to prevent the sides I normally get from the dermacrine? Or is there something im missing some reason why that would not be a good idea?
I typically do not like taking an AI on cycle, but that is really personal preference and dependant on what i'm running. Exactly what product are you running and what does your stack look like? It's easier to disect the situation if i can look at all your intended products.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
no i think it would be a great idea to runa long sid eit to help lower the estro convertion if thats an issue for you.
im surprized you have this issue with what you mentioned, but not every one is the same i guess.