Natadrol and heart rate

apertur379

Awards
Been taking natadrol for like five days now and the very first day I took it It increased my heart rate within few minutes of taking it, other days it had not till yesterday when i took 3 pills I felt it again my heart rate increased and just this overall weird feeling lasted about 2 min. This morning I took two as a precautionary measure and again my heart rate increased within a few minutes of taking it and went back to normal within minute or two, been taking it with food at all times, 2 fish oil pills,two orange triad pills. Is this normal?

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
I don't think its normal. I doubt its absorbing and having and side effect within the first few minutes, but I could be wrong. Perhaps you're anxious, and just thinking about it, idk. Anyhow, long as your healthy and your blood pressure is fine, I wouldn't worry to much about it since the 'weirdness' only lasts 2-3 minutes. In any case, if you happen to be allergic to some ingredient in Natadrol and it keeps acting up, I'd probably discontinue it, but your probably good to go.

apertur379

Awards
yep stopped taking em on Saturday, been fine since. Thanks

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Like he said, Ihighly doubt that its causing a reaction within a few minutes of taking them, but seems like you have figured it all out

apertur379

Awards
Thing is it was natadrol was the reason why I was getting spikes in HR! I only experienced these symptoms within a minute of taking it, not only one time but 3 times so it was not as if they was getting HR spikes at random times within the day, I did have it happen to me one last time on Saturday night, about 10 hours after my last dose, but that was the last time I have felt like that all week since I stopped now being 5th day off it have not had any spikes in heart rate so there is something in nat that my body doesn't like for some reason.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Been taking natadrol for like five days now and the very first day I took it It increased my heart rate within few minutes of taking it, other days it had not till yesterday when i took 3 pills I felt it again my heart rate increased and just this overall weird feeling lasted about 2 min. This morning I took two as a precautionary measure and again my heart rate increased within a few minutes of taking it and went back to normal within minute or two, been taking it with food at all times, 2 fish oil pills,two orange triad pills. Is this normal?
not it is not normal, maybe you are allergic to one of the ingrediants. do you have alot of food allergy's by anychance?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thing is it was natadrol was the reason why I was getting spikes in HR! I only experienced these symptoms within a minute of taking it, not only one time but 3 times so it was not as if they was getting HR spikes at random times within the day, I did have it happen to me one last time on Saturday night, about 10 hours after my last dose, but that was the last time I have felt like that all week since I stopped now being 5th day off it have not had any spikes in heart rate so there is something in nat that my body doesn't like for some reason.
axiety can cause blood spik in seconds . even ifyou where allergic it would most likly happen in 1 minute. possible but if you where THAT allergic to it to feel it in 1 min then you woudl mostl likly be dead after taking a dose or two.
I have a feeling it is axiety.
let me ask you is this the first time you have touched an AAS or steroid like product?

apertur379

Awards
Sorry for late reply It is my first time, yes its my first time I started out here anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/184224-natadrol-dosage-questions.html by asking dosage questions. I have taken lots of pre work out supps with caffeine and other supps for years on and off and had never ever had any supp spike my heart rate, the worst case scenario was years ago with n.o xplode made me bit shaky nervous. I have never felt like that anything I've taken before,no spiked heart rate, Since I stopped taking nat on Saturday I have not had a heart rate spike since last one was about 10hrs after taking last nat dosage.

Edit: just would like to add what supps I am currently taking
Con-cret
Orange Triad
Fish Oil pils
myofusion
c4

apertur379

Awards
axiety can cause blood spik in seconds . even ifyou where allergic it would most likly happen in 1 minute. possible but if you where THAT allergic to it to feel it in 1 min then you woudl mostl likly be dead after taking a dose or two.
I have a feeling it is axiety.
let me ask you is this the first time you have touched an AAS or steroid like product?
So now you've got me thinking about this been thinking about it all day like I said I have never felt this way with any prior supplements that I have taken before up until natadrol and I don't feel it now with current supplements. So was it the best decision was to stop taking nat? or could I have kept taking natadrol and bought something OTC to help with it? how do people with anxiety deal with ph/aas I know natadrol is not one but how do people on them deal with anxiety? I am 32 and have never felt like that ever..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely not C4 have been taking this for months no sides from it or other P/W supps I've taken.
It could have been an interaction between both supplements, the natadrol and the C4. The nitrates in C4 can lower blood pressure along with the other ingredients combined with the possibility that some of the ingredients in natadrol could lower blood pressure. That combination may be what caused your rapid heart rate.

apertur379

Awards
It could have been an interaction between both supplements, the natadrol and the C4. The nitrates in C4 can lower blood pressure along with the other ingredients combined with the possibility that some of the ingredients in natadrol could lower blood pressure. That combination may be what caused your rapid heart rate.
I see what you mean and do remember tho that when the days that I did take nat I was not taking c4 because I was thinkin that nat would be my pre workout, so I did not take C4 together with nat.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So now you've got me thinking about this been thinking about it all day like I said I have never felt this way with any prior supplements that I have taken before up until natadrol and I don't feel it now with current supplements. So was it the best decision was to stop taking nat? or could I have kept taking natadrol and bought something OTC to help with it? how do people with anxiety deal with ph/aas I know natadrol is not one but how do people on them deal with anxiety? I am 32 and have never felt like that ever..
people deal with axiety inmany diffring ways. I myself feel bette rion cycle when takign teste or cyp. and have never felt better int hat regard. but still use Kava Kava and valarien root to help me sleep and with some mild axiety i get from time to time.
others take hard script drug which i am against unless your severly messed up.

now about you stopping, like I said your are the FIRST person i ever herd of having any issue like this which leads me to beleve (even more so since you mention you use stims and are fine) that you might be having an allergic reaction to it somhow, and if thats the case no i would not rec you taking it.

very ood situation here thats for sure.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
nitrates are very bad for you , im so sick of preaching it though. yet compinies are still using them now as a gimmick for selling supps like Nitro-createin etc..

you could be right about this also, didnt think about that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nitrates are very bad for you , im so sick of preaching it though. yet compinies are still using them now as a gimmick for selling supps like Nitro-createin etc..

you could be right about this also, didnt think about that.
Yep I completely agree with you. Save the nitrates for heart patients they have no place in sports supplements.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I see what you mean and do remember tho that when the days that I did take nat I was not taking c4 because I was thinkin that nat would be my pre workout, so I did not take C4 together with nat.
you could still have the nitrates built up in you just because you did not take it for one day or a few dont mean there was not it in you.
here is a SMALL bit of info on it:
[h=2]Overview[/h] Sodium nitrate is a salt derived from nitric acid. This compound is a common industrial substance that occurs in fertilizers, plastics and explosives. Sodium nitrate also occurs in pharmaceuticals and as a preservative in foods. A 2010 USDA memorandum indicates that sodium nitrate provides a source of nitrogen for crop production. According to the memorandum, most organic food production standards outside of the United States, such as International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements and Codex Alimentarius, prohibit the use of sodium nitrate.
[h=2]Nitrosamines[/h] Sodium nitrate interacts with other substances in your stomach to form nitrosamines. The Linus Pauling Institute's website indicates that nitrosamines are chemical compounds that may have carcinogenic properties. Most nitrosamines are mutagens, which are substances that can change genetic material, including DNA. Nitrosamines are common partly because chemical procurers to these compounds are also common, and chemical reactions that form nitrosamines are easy to replicate.
Advanced Cancer Treatment Alternative Treatment Options as of October 2011. Call: 1-888-447-7357 www.Issels.com
Sponsored Links

[h=2]Exposure[/h] According to a Mallinckrodt Baker material safety data sheet, sodium nitrate is a dangerous compound that may cause fire when it comes into contact with other substances. Inhaling sodium nitrate dust may irritate your respiratory tract and cause coughing or shortness of breath. Ingesting sodium nitrate may cause abdominal pain, dizziness or bloody diarrhea. Sodium nitrate can irritate your skin or eyes and cause itching or redness in those areas.

[h=2]Cancer[/h] The University of Minnesota Extension website indicates that microorganisms in food and in your gastrointestinal tract can convert nitrates into sodium nitrite. A Natural News article suggests that sodium nitrite is a poisonous compound. The article reports the work of researchers at the University of Hawaii and Harvard University, which suggests that sodium nitrite in food may increase your risk of developing pancreatic cancer and leukemia by 67 and 74 percent, respectively.
[h=2]Diabetes[/h] Sodium nitrate may increase your risk of developing diabetes. A Natural News article references a study published in the journal "Diabetologia," which concludes that high intake of processed meat may increase your risk for developing Type 2 diabetes by as much as 41 percent. The Natural News article suggests that preservative compounds, such as nitrates, may contribute to the higher rate of diabetes because nitrates may interfere with your body's ability to produce insulin.
[h=2]Toxicity[/h] According to the National Institutes of Health's U.S. National Library of Medicine, you can die from a sodium nitrate dose of 20 to 23 mg/kg of your body, and lower doses can cause methemoglobinemia, particularly in infants. Methemoglobinemia is a condition that occurs when hemoglobin molecules in your blood lose the ability to carry oxygen effectively to your body tissues. Babies born with methemglobinemia may have bluish skin color at birth or shortly thereafter.
sodium nitrate no moistrue,not caked easy use and cost effective www.knlan.net
Free NFPA Diamond Guide Understand the NFPA Diamond at a glance. Use as a desk or wall chart www.DuraLabel.com
Health Food Subscribe to our newsletter to get free articles on healthy eating. www.MoreThanMedication.ca
Mold Removal Service Cost Compare Estimates From Top-Rated Mold Removal Companies In Your Area www.FreeContractorMatch.com
Sponsored Links

[h=3]References[/h]
Article reviewed by Grygor Scott Last updated on: Mar 31, 2011

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yep I completely agree with you. Save the nitrates for heart patients they have no place in sports supplements.
agreed!

apertur379

Awards
Thanks Blergs for the detailed info good read , its been a while since I have taken c4 (bout two weeks)and I did like it pre workout. Tbone thanks for your input as well. My main concern was spike in HR and everything is ok now picked up a bottle of n2guard hopefully I get no problems with that, as reading the warning label says not to take it if you have anxiety ...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
no prob