Lipoburn...

ToNNNNyT

Awards
...Bottle needs to be bigger :fingersx:
Other then that I loved it got some good results leaning up my inner thighs seeing as I couldnt put eviserate on their(the burn would kill me)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
great to hear you liked it. pump pumps a bitt too much. i rec 1.5 pumps in place of 2 2X aday.
maybe they wil make an XL size :p

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
...Bottle needs to be bigger :fingersx:
Other then that I loved it got some good results leaning up my inner thighs seeing as I couldnt put eviserate on their(the burn would kill me)
Thanks for the feedback. I have 2 bottles ready to go for when i cut in the spring. So far the reviews i've seen have all been pretty positive.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I have 2 bottles ready to go for when i cut in the spring. So far the reviews i've seen have all been pretty positive.
my GF has been using it for about a month.
I think its helping nicley, but to her she always thinks shes too fat/ gettign fat or something.... women stuff I guess lol. cuzz shes NOT fat and i think these leaner then before starting the lipoburn.
got 2 more bottle for her to help keep off the winter fat.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Heh, that's how womenz are. The girl i'm currently sort of seeing is an ex-collegiate track runner. She's in amazing shape and looks great, but to her she's always not good enough. But i completely understand, i like i think many bodybuilders have some body dysmorphia.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Heh, that's how womenz are. The girl i'm currently sort of seeing is an ex-collegiate track runner. She's in amazing shape and looks great, but to her she's always not good enough. But i completely understand, i like i think many bodybuilders have some body dysmorphia.
yah i probbobly wont be happy till i cant reach my own ass due to being muscle bound lol
i give that about 5 more yrs lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed. I'm not going for anything huge, but i do have plans to compete in local competitions under the "aesthetic" groupings. I've made amazing progress in 2 years considering some of the factors that hold me back. And it doesn't matter how many people tell me i look good and that i've made an amazing transformation, i still don't think i look anywhere near to what i want. Our brains are so ridiculous sometimes.

On a more related note, really thinking that Lipoburn + TTA + Raspberry Ketones will be my stomach reducing stack.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I'm not going for anything huge, but i do have plans to compete in local competitions under the "aesthetic" groupings. I've made amazing progress in 2 years considering some of the factors that hold me back. And it doesn't matter how many people tell me i look good and that i've made an amazing transformation, i still don't think i look anywhere near to what i want. Our brains are so ridiculous sometimes.

On a more related note, really thinking that Lipoburn + TTA + Raspberry Ketones will be my stomach reducing stack.
agree with bold! lol
yah the Lipo burn is nice, Im going to use it in sping along with need2slin. (which i rec you check out its a pritty good product)

ToNNNNyT

Awards
. And it doesn't matter how many people tell me i look good and that i've made an amazing transformation, i still don't think i look anywhere near to what i want. Our brains are so ridiculous sometimes.
This.
No matter how much I look it mirror or get compliments, I just dont see it.
That said when it comes to topical fat burners lipoburn and eviserate are 2 of the best.