NATADROL

bigcat292

Awards
i was looking to run some natadrol my question is what else do i need to do with it during the cycle organ shield estrogen blocker? and what do i do for post cycle.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You don't need organ shield or an estro blocker. Just run formadrol for pct and have fun.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A rep from LG can clarify for sure, but as far as I know, you don't need any support supplements on cycle for this (mild) and for post cycle, you'd be fine with their formadrol or just as well with any other type of forma or Erase.

bigcat292

Awards
so i run the natadrol then run the formadrol or run the formadrol along with the natadrol. its that a good stack or should i not waste my time with it?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The first one. Run nattadrol then formadrol. You will enjoy them both I did.

bigcat292

Awards
so i run the natadrol 6 capsules for 4 weeks then formadrol 4 capsules for 4 weeks. And how do you dose the natadrol 2 in the morning 2 in the after noon and 2 at night. sorry if im asking a lot of questions i just dont want to mess this up

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That works. But I like to dose 3 in the morning and 3 before my workout. Or mid afternoon if on a non training day.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct, no liver products needed for Natadrol.

I recommend 8 caps a day, then start PCT of your choice the day after Natadrol ends. PCT can be Formadrol, or something like DAA or Triazole. As far as Natadrol dosing, split your doses evenly; i like to take a dose when i wake up, and then another dose pre workout.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Correct, no liver products needed for Natadrol.

I recommend 8 caps a day, then start PCT of your choice the day after Natadrol ends. PCT can be Formadrol, or something like DAA or Triazole. As far as Natadrol dosing, split your doses evenly; i like to take a dose when i wake up, and then another dose pre workout.
Dosage of 8 is a must!!!!!!!! I saw much better results from 8 rather than 6.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You don't need organ shield or an estro blocker. Just run formadrol for pct and have fun.
what he said bro. Natadrol is not like epi, hella, or superdrol. It's not that harsh and it will get your feet wet a little for the dark side.

bigcat292

Awards
i got my natabolic stack in today and on the back of the box it says to run 4 a day for one week then 6 a day for 5 weeks but you guys are saying to run 8 do i start off on 8 from week one or do 6 for one week then 8 for 5 weeks?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got my natabolic stack in today and on the back of the box it says to run 4 a day for one week then 6 a day for 5 weeks but you guys are saying to run 8 do i start off on 8 from week one or do 6 for one week then 8 for 5 weeks?
Yes, that's what the box says, and there have been plenty of negative reviews to back that up haha!

My advice is to start with 8 caps and run it until you run out of Natadrol. In fact, it's on sale so picking up another bottle isn't a bad idea. The longer the cycle, the easier it is to solidify gains.

bigcat292

Awards
So run one bottle or two of natadrol then do the formadrol the same as normal or do you it different to

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 bottles of Natadrol, Formadrol PCT stays the same.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes 8caps is the best and notice a different when dosed at 8. I'm running it now and its my second run. I'm running 3bottles at 8caps for 8weeks...I think its good to run a test base supp as libido does go down..I'm running Endosurge along nata...and as for pct I will be running Anabeta, and Erase for 8weeks :) its gonna be a great 16weeks cycle

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i was looking to run some natadrol my question is what else do i need to do with it during the cycle organ shield estrogen blocker? and what do i do for post cycle.
you shoudl nto need any anti-estrogen.
BUT i would rec a cycle like this:
wk1-8 Natadrol 8caps ed
wk1-8 2-4g DAA ed (its cheap in bulk so why not)
wk2-9 Forma-D 1-2 caps ed
wk9-11 PCT (forged postcycle,forma or T-911 would be decent)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
agreed, Its not livertoxic. and if you only run Natadrol then forma-d would be good.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Don't mean to hack the 3d but I was interested in Natadrol as well,
just a quick question for anyone who used both: better Natadrol or MD1 Black to get some edge?
Low carb diet, looking for an edge and maybe some lean gains

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's what the box says, and there have been plenty of negative reviews to back that up haha!

My advice is to start with 8 caps and run it until you run out of Natadrol. In fact, it's on sale so picking up another bottle isn't a bad idea. The longer the cycle, the easier it is to solidify gains.
I agree, start with 8.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
just a quick question for anyone who used both: better Natadrol or MD1 Black to get some edge?
to only pick one, its close but id say M1D. personally i think both are very nice ran together, but of course more cost with this.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
i think i am about to start a natadrol cycle, i was going to pick up 2 bottles for 8 a day while its on sale, with some forma drol for pct

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think i am about to start a natadrol cycle, i was going to pick up 2 bottles for 8 a day while its on sale, with some forma drol for pct
Sounds good. Im on Natadrol now, doing a 8week cycle with 8caps ed. This is my second time taking it and loved it. You will like it just be careful bcause i remember around the 5 or 6th week joints started drying out alot..Have fish oil or cissus in hand

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Im on Natadrol now, doing a 8week cycle with 8caps ed. This is my second time taking it and loved it. You will like it just be careful bcause i remember around the 5 or 6th week joints started drying out alot..Have fish oil or cissus in hand
l liek the natadrol myself also, even while on cycle or my HRT (200mg ew test) nice safe addition for gains.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
thinking about logging it as my first log but idk, with my work and school sched, having a regular diet and training sched is next to impossible

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea...That would actually be better

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your joints started to hurt? Wow that's weird it's the opposite for me. My joints have never felt better then when I'm running natadrol.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
:D natadrol gets here tomorrow so excited!!!!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your joints started to hurt? Wow that's weird it's the opposite for me. My joints have never felt better then when I'm running natadrol.
Really? Did u dose 6 or 8? And for how long? It might have been because i went heavy to quick when i first started natadrol...But i def got joint pain. Im on week 3 now and so far no pain. We will see in the next two weeks if it happens again.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I got three bottles and I'm going to run 8 a day, throw in daa and pct with form

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really? Did u dose 6 or 8? And for how long? It might have been because i went heavy to quick when i first started natadrol...But i def got joint pain. Im on week 3 now and so far no pain. We will see in the next two weeks if it happens again.
I started at six caps for 3 weeks then bumped it to 8 caps the last 3 weeks. But that could have something to do with it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
thinking about logging it as my first log but idk, with my work and school sched, having a regular diet and training sched is next to impossible
hey just shoot up a small one, more of a review then a log, add your 2 cents in every week or somthing. still great for others to see how you liked it. :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
do i still run 8 on off days
of course you do when do you think you grow? in the gym? nope when your resting if anyhting if you had topick it would be the off days to take them not the on days.
Thats why I say dont over train . Just becaue you workout more dosent mean you will gain more, you will most likely gain LESS.
I rec you take it every day till done. :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with Natadrol over M1D

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I would go with Natadrol over M1D
Thanks man,

never tried the two but I will go with Natadrol yes, not anytime soon,
i have other stuff planned for the next weeks, but I wanna give this one
a try, also because I can get it for less than 20 bucks a bottle.
DHEA never convinced me so much, Natadrol seem to have wildly different
reviews but a more interesting MOA, I'm curious.

bigcat292

Awards
i started my natadrol yesterday at 8 a day and i have had really bad headaches since i started it. what do i do stop taking? lower the dosage?
give it a few more days?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i started my natadrol yesterday at 8 a day and i have had really bad headaches since i started it. what do i do stop taking? lower the dosage?
give it a few more days?
Up your water intake. If that doesn't help lower your dose to six.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started at six caps for 3 weeks then bumped it to 8 caps the last 3 weeks. But that could have something to do with it.
Oh ok...So far i have gotten no joint pain some it was most def the raise in weight

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man,

never tried the two but I will go with Natadrol yes, not anytime soon,
i have other stuff planned for the next weeks, but I wanna give this one
a try, also because I can get it for less than 20 bucks a bottle.
DHEA never convinced me so much, Natadrol seem to have wildly different
reviews but a more interesting MOA, I'm curious.
I think we've solved part of the DHEA issue with the new M1-D Black, it's getting rave reviews. I've never been a fan of M1-D simply because i didn't think it worked too well unless you really mega-dosed it. With M1-D Black we've increased the rate of T conversion, and it's obvious with the loggers and reviews so far we did it right.

As far as Natadrol, i simply think you need to take 8-10 caps to really see something. This seems to be part of the issue when we're looking at bad feedback, a lot of the users were taking 4-6 caps. In the past this was an issue since it's expensive to buy 3 bottles, but now that you can get Natadrol for like 18 a bottle, users can dose 10 caps a day for some great results.

I took Natadrol on a cut and was very pleased with the results.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
im logging natadrol at 8 ed right now, might bump it to 10 but am unsure as im running 3 bottles, if i had 4 i would totally do it. Also, got some ghenerate that im loving for sleep, i dont even move while i sleep since the 3rd day of taking it

bigcat292

Awards
is there any risk of gyno during a natadrol cycle

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
No, unless your highly susceptible I gunk and you respond amazingly to the product and are double dosing or triple dosing it