NATADROL

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Sounds good. Im on Natadrol now, doing a 8week cycle with 8caps ed. This is my second time taking it and loved it. You will like it just be careful bcause i remember around the 5 or 6th week joints started drying out alot..Have fish oil or cissus in hand
    Your joints started to hurt? Wow that's weird it's the opposite for me. My joints have never felt better then when I'm running natadrol.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE


  2. natadrol gets here tomorrow so excited!!!!!!!
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Your joints started to hurt? Wow that's weird it's the opposite for me. My joints have never felt better then when I'm running natadrol.
    Really? Did u dose 6 or 8? And for how long? It might have been because i went heavy to quick when i first started natadrol...But i def got joint pain. Im on week 3 now and so far no pain. We will see in the next two weeks if it happens again.

  4. I got three bottles and I'm going to run 8 a day, throw in daa and pct with form

  5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Really? Did u dose 6 or 8? And for how long? It might have been because i went heavy to quick when i first started natadrol...But i def got joint pain. Im on week 3 now and so far no pain. We will see in the next two weeks if it happens again.
    I started at six caps for 3 weeks then bumped it to 8 caps the last 3 weeks. But that could have something to do with it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       


  6. Might even throw sum m1d psarm in the mix

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    thinking about logging it as my first log but idk, with my work and school sched, having a regular diet and training sched is next to impossible
    hey just shoot up a small one, more of a review then a log, add your 2 cents in every week or somthing. still great for others to see how you liked it. :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  8. do i still run 8 on off days

  9. Yes
    Always willing to learn :D

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigcat292 View Post
    do i still run 8 on off days
    of course you do when do you think you grow? in the gym? nope when your resting if anyhting if you had topick it would be the off days to take them not the on days.
    Thats why I say dont over train . Just becaue you workout more dosent mean you will gain more, you will most likely gain LESS.
    I rec you take it every day till done. :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Don't mean to hack the 3d but I was interested in Natadrol as well,
    just a quick question for anyone who used both: better Natadrol or MD1 Black to get some edge?
    Low carb diet, looking for an edge and maybe some lean gains
    I would go with Natadrol over M1D
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I would go with Natadrol over M1D
    Thanks man,

    never tried the two but I will go with Natadrol yes, not anytime soon,
    i have other stuff planned for the next weeks, but I wanna give this one
    a try, also because I can get it for less than 20 bucks a bottle.
    DHEA never convinced me so much, Natadrol seem to have wildly different
    reviews but a more interesting MOA, I'm curious.
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  13. i started my natadrol yesterday at 8 a day and i have had really bad headaches since i started it. what do i do stop taking? lower the dosage?
    give it a few more days?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigcat292
    i started my natadrol yesterday at 8 a day and i have had really bad headaches since i started it. what do i do stop taking? lower the dosage?
    give it a few more days?
    Up your water intake. If that doesn't help lower your dose to six.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  15. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I started at six caps for 3 weeks then bumped it to 8 caps the last 3 weeks. But that could have something to do with it.
    Oh ok...So far i have gotten no joint pain some it was most def the raise in weight

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Thanks man,

    never tried the two but I will go with Natadrol yes, not anytime soon,
    i have other stuff planned for the next weeks, but I wanna give this one
    a try, also because I can get it for less than 20 bucks a bottle.
    DHEA never convinced me so much, Natadrol seem to have wildly different
    reviews but a more interesting MOA, I'm curious.
    I think we've solved part of the DHEA issue with the new M1-D Black, it's getting rave reviews. I've never been a fan of M1-D simply because i didn't think it worked too well unless you really mega-dosed it. With M1-D Black we've increased the rate of T conversion, and it's obvious with the loggers and reviews so far we did it right.

    As far as Natadrol, i simply think you need to take 8-10 caps to really see something. This seems to be part of the issue when we're looking at bad feedback, a lot of the users were taking 4-6 caps. In the past this was an issue since it's expensive to buy 3 bottles, but now that you can get Natadrol for like 18 a bottle, users can dose 10 caps a day for some great results.

    I took Natadrol on a cut and was very pleased with the results.

  17. im logging natadrol at 8 ed right now, might bump it to 10 but am unsure as im running 3 bottles, if i had 4 i would totally do it. Also, got some ghenerate that im loving for sleep, i dont even move while i sleep since the 3rd day of taking it
    Always willing to learn :D

  18. is there any risk of gyno during a natadrol cycle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigcat292 View Post
    is there any risk of gyno during a natadrol cycle
    Anyone know the answer to that? Im also kind of curious

  20. No, unless your highly susceptible I gunk and you respond amazingly to the product and are double dosing or triple dosing it
    Always willing to learn :D

  21. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    Anyone know the answer to that? Im also kind of curious
    Sorry, guess i missed that. Thread was kinda old haha.

    Natadrol isn't really suppressive until you start running it at a very high dosage for extended periods of time. Is there risk for a normal run of 30-60 days? No probably not. Natadrol does not pose the risk like a steroid would.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigcat292 View Post
    i started my natadrol yesterday at 8 a day and i have had really bad headaches since i started it. what do i do stop taking? lower the dosage?
    give it a few more days?
    I have never herd of this nor eecp myself. it is possible you have an allergy to something in it. but i would lower dose t 6 ed and give it a week and see.(if nothign extream is happning) like feeling sick etc.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Sorry, guess i missed that. Thread was kinda old haha.

    Natadrol isn't really suppressive until you start running it at a very high dosage for extended periods of time. Is there risk for a normal run of 30-60 days? No probably not. Natadrol does not pose the risk like a steroid would.
    i agree, but would still have somthing on hand for after cycle like T-911 for eg.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  24. something mild. but probibly not needed
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  25. I'm in week 2 of a Natadrol/Halo Plex stack and it's freaking amazing thus far.

  26. Well, most PH cycles should be amazing regardless. Have you taken HaloPlex before to accurately judge Natadrol's stacking effects?

  27. Yea i took HaloPlex as a stand alone a few months back. I was pleased with the results, but I can definately feel and see a difference with the stack.

  28. Awesome, that's great to hear!

  29. Natadrol annihilates Anabeta. I will go to my grave defending this product!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Natadrol annihilates Anabeta. I will go to my grave defending this product!

    Now THAT is what i like to hear
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natadrol pct help
    By zack76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 05:59 PM
  2. Natadrol
    By BrYmAsTeR17 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:11 AM
  3. Natadrol + ATD?
    By Rocco Vieri in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:38 PM
  4. Natadrol who
    By fanzdslpwr in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:51 AM
  5. How would natadrol be for a
    By freezito in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Log in
Log in