Methyl 1-D Solo

liftsalot

Awards
I had a few questions about this compound, fist off my ph experience itself has been minimal, I have run furazadrol before and halodrol. I did get a mild case of gyno on one side from a poorly planned PCT from my fisrt cycle with furazadrol so im trying to stay with the mild stuff now. My questions were is an AI nesseisary to run with this compound since DHEA can easily convert to estogen or does it already have a type of AI in it? Also is a PCT required for this product because shutdown would not be a issue, im gonna dose 4 5 a day till it runs out i have a 135 ct bottle. If pct is reccomended what should it consist of? Any feedback would be appriciated thanks

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
our M1D has OTC anti- estrogens already in the product so you should have no issue.
also checkout the new M1D black . same thing but stronger AI.

liftsalot

Awards
our M1D has OTC anti- estrogens already in the product so you should have no issue.
also checkout the new M1D black . same thing but stronger AI.
Thanks for ur response dude. I'm currently on day 12 of a daa cycle is it ok to run methyl 1-d with daa? I'm currently taking inhibit-e with the daa. Or should I stop the daa and just run the methyl 1-d solo?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
honestly I think a DAA with M1D would be a very nice stack. I would say it is.
i personally would run the M1d at 6-8 caps ed for 8whs, but thats just me, I do use alot of other things though so im not in the same boat im sure. :)

liftsalot

Awards
honestly I think a DAA with M1D would be a very nice stack. I would say it is.
i personally would run the M1d at 6-8 caps ed for 8whs, but thats just me, I do use alot of other things though so im not in the same boat im sure. :)
Sounds good man the more im thinking about it, should i keep the inhibit-e going thoughout you think? (remember im sensitive to estro with the exsisting lump) I was thinking maybe since i have more DAA than methyl 1-D maybe ill keep the DAA solo for another week or so then bring in the methyl 1d

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about Anabeta stacked with Methyl 1-d and erase?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
This is what I plan on running soon. Anabeta with m1-d and mmv3. And run the anabeta during cycle and during pct. I can only imagine how awesome it will be. Anabeta by itself is awesome.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could do it...

How long and at what dosages are you thinking?
For 6 weeks. Anabeta at 5 or 6 caps. Im Currently on it now and doing 4 caps. As for the m1d idk.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I plan on running soon. Anabeta with m1-d and mmv3. And run the anabeta during cycle and during pct. I can only imagine how awesome it will be. Anabeta by itself is awesome.
This sounds good. Might do the same. How long and what dosages u planning on doing?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
This sounds good. Might do the same. How long and what dosages u planning on doing?
For the anabeta I will be running six a day probably try to make it so it runs all the way through pct. As for m1d and mmv3, I'm not sure yet.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take 8 caps daily of M1-D or i probably wouldn't run it at all. AnaBeta 4-6 caps is fine, 6 if you have enough. Then use Erase for PCT.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the anabeta I will be running six a day probably try to make it so it runs all the way through pct. As for m1d and mmv3, I'm not sure yet.
Im on 5 caps for the remaining run. This is the first day at 5 so far no difference. Well see in in a week. 4 caps was just fine. I think 6 is a waste. IMO.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Im on 5 caps for the remaining run. This is the first day at 5 so far no difference. Well see in in a week. 4 caps was just fine. I think 6 is a waste. IMO.
I did a solo run of anabeta at 6 ed and saw some great results.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a solo run of anabeta at 6 ed and saw some great results.
Really? U saw a big difference from 4? I feel 4 was good enough. Today will be my second day on 5 caps so lets see.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Really? U saw a big difference from 4? I feel 4 was good enough. Today will be my second day on 5 caps so lets see.
I like to hav 4 ed when combined with other stuff or 6-8 ed if on just my hrt.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
no sure sorry, i never used erase. I highly rec M1D with beastdrol and some DAA though, thats a nice stack

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Isn't beastdrol an SD clone?
yes it is. i think mrsupps products are very high quality and thats why i normally rec Beastdrol for a superdrol( methyl-masterone) source.
love it.

but dotn run it for too long or too often ofcourse as its liver toxic

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Yeah. I'm looking to run a very very mild PH cycle so no SD for me. I'm bulking in a bit then PCT then about 4-5 weeks off and M1D and something else for a little recomp. Beastdrol isn't mild enough for that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend using SD as your third or so PH. A good start would be something like M1-D Black, then move to P-Mag or H-Drol, then you could try something like EPI or some of the CEL non-methyls. If you can run a solid cycle with M1-D Black and keep gains, then you know your diet and training is in check. If you can't... then you shouldn't waste your money.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I recommend using SD as your third or so PH. A good start would be something like M1-D Black, then move to P-Mag or H-Drol, then you could try something like EPI or some of the CEL non-methyls. If you can run a solid cycle with M1-D Black and keep gains, then you know your diet and training is in check. If you can't... then you shouldn't waste your money.
DEFF agree. if the rest os off no pint to waste $.
iv seen it myself from a frinde and he was in test,deca injections and winny pills for 16 weeks (winny 5 wks) and all he got was a fat face after 15wks when i saw him.
whats a dummy , i tried ot tell him but he knew it all soooo... he still looks liek hes never worked out.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
was thinking about another cycle of epistane 6 wk adding m1d .pct of daa ..titaniumxl and erase what are your thought on that .thank you

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
opps ..tamoxefin as serm .probably not spelled right

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
previous cycle of 4 wks .currently doing pct with tamox ..daa titanium and erase .looking ahead for 4 to 6 wks after completion of pct. have you used any of the dhea based products and what were the results if so . some say its the way to boost test and make gains ..some say not worth doing .thank you

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
previous cycle of 4 wks .currently doing pct with tamox ..daa titanium and erase .looking ahead for 4 to 6 wks after completion of pct. have you used any of the dhea based products and what were the results if so . some say its the way to boost test and make gains ..some say not worth doing .thank you
I have not but I've heard the same reviews and have M1D to run. It's gonna gonna blow you up like SD but I'm sure you can put on 5 or 6 lbs and make some nice gains. I'm still looking into how to run mine. I'm doing and epi/trenazone cycle soon.