18 too young for Natadrol?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

18 too young for Natadrol?

I've taken Natadrol once before and saw decent results from it, i was wondering if i could give it to my 19 year old brother, he's looking for something to give him a little bit of an edge in the gym. I know there is a risk of minor shutdown with Natadrol ( which i didnt experience). would that deem it unsafe for a person under the age of 21? i just wanna hear some opinions on this.

A little bit of side info : he has been lifting for about 4 years but i'd say only been serious for about a year. I keep his diet and supplementation on lock. He takes Green Mag, Whiteflood, Real Gains, Fish Oil and a Multi. He's 5'10" and says he is 160ish although he has a lot of volume. His goal is for strength, mass isnt too much of a priority. Finally, everyone in our family is a late bloomer ( if that has any relevance).

i gained about 5 pounds on Natadrol and leaned out nicely too, i hope he can take it and get similar results.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think there are a pleathora of products that can be safely taken that don't involve hormone manipulation. Getting started down this road at 19 for "an edge" just isn't something i can recommend. If you're unhappy with your training, make a diet change, introduce beta alanine for endurance, citrulline malate and agmatine for pumps and endurance, change your pre workout, add a cognitive enhancer... the list goes on and on.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

I get what you're saying but it seriously isn't for me. I'm perfectly content with my training and have dabbled with AAS. My Brother is a member of Muscle & Strength and of course BB.com but not AM so i posted on here because there is more insight on this subject. I am 22 years old and have posted before asking about cycles i was about to run ( which i have now already run), i think i have established before that im not a teenager. I can post pictures to prove if you would like but i dont appreciate you assuming that I am 19.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%

I never said you were 19, nor did i ever think it. You are asking for a friend, and i replied as to what i think he should do. 19 is too young to start having to use a crutch. Unless he has been diagnosed with low T, there is no reason he needs to start down this road. Wait a few years.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

"If you're unhappy" it seems like you were referring to me, but i apologize if you weren't.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    "If you're unhappy" it seems like you were referring to me, but i apologize if you weren't.
    Was simply me typing fast. The "you" means "anyone" really.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.73%

I don't think you're too young but I find it unnecessary. At 18 your testosterone should pump through from your veins in a raging hormone hurricane of a natural disaster about to demolish the weight room or a pretty little girl like its the Outer Banks, NC. I would say you don't need it, not because if age but biochemistry.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.98%

I would say 20 for natadrol...srsly 20! Before that just use other stuff like blue gene and other great products like that. Natadrol is a great starter to start joining the dark side
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.73%

Didn't realize it was that kind of test boost. I thought more to categorize it with other natural products. I should go back and read the label.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I don't think you're too young but I find it unnecessary. At 18 your testosterone should pump through from your veins in a raging hormone hurricane of a natural disaster about to demolish the weight room or a pretty little girl like its the Outer Banks, NC. I would say you don't need it, not because if age but biochemistry.
    im not 18...
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I think there are a pleathora of products that can be safely taken that don't involve hormone manipulation. Getting started down this road at 19 for "an edge" just isn't something i can recommend. If you're unhappy with your training, make a diet change, introduce beta alanine for endurance, citrulline malate and agmatine for pumps and endurance, change your pre workout, add a cognitive enhancer... the list goes on and on.
    I totally agree with you.
    I would wait a few yearss and use something that has no relation to any horomonal effects.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

Finally, everyone in our family is a late bloomer ( if that has any relevance).
    Then I would say its even worse to go about this, their is already a chance of messing up development with using anythign horomonal or even if its non horomonal, if it has horomonal effects still bad, so him developing slower then normal would just be another reson to NOT do this yet.
    just my op.

it is mild its not toxic, but understand it might not be the best thing for him to do at 18.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

im not 18...
    lol yes your ARE! lol
    jks jks
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.73%

18, 19. Same difference. If you read what everyone's been saying here I think you would notice that's a negligible difference.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

18, 19. Same difference. If you read what everyone's been saying here I think you would notice that's a negligible difference.
    LOl man your really not reading well are you. HES NOT 19 HES NOT 18!
    re-read his first post!
    " i was wondering if i could give it to my 19 year old brother, "
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

I, ME, MYSELF AM 22 (23 on sep 9). I have established myself on this forum as an adult. There is someone who also has the same parents as me, I call him Ryan aka My Brother, HE IS 19.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.73%

Whoops. My apologies. The limitations of using a phone: miss important details. My desktop computer is fried
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

oh wow, i just realized that i made a typo in the title. i can see the confusion.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.73%

Got ya. I still stand by my original opinion that its unnecessary at that age although I do not believe it would cause any significant harm. According to what others have said here it sounds like there may be something of an additional precautionary measure. I honestly have little knowledge of Natadrol I'm just giving my two cents-take it or leave it.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who should get Cy Young?AL. and NL.
    By g29er in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 06:04 PM
  2. Help a young kid out.
    By rocketboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 11:20 PM
  3. HRT for a young guy
    By mightyboboffdu in forum Anabolics