18 too young for Natadrol?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I've taken Natadrol once before and saw decent results from it, i was wondering if i could give it to my 19 year old brother, he's looking for something to give him a little bit of an edge in the gym. I know there is a risk of minor shutdown with Natadrol ( which i didnt experience). would that deem it unsafe for a person under the age of 21? i just wanna hear some opinions on this.

A little bit of side info : he has been lifting for about 4 years but i'd say only been serious for about a year. I keep his diet and supplementation on lock. He takes Green Mag, Whiteflood, Real Gains, Fish Oil and a Multi. He's 5'10" and says he is 160ish although he has a lot of volume. His goal is for strength, mass isnt too much of a priority. Finally, everyone in our family is a late bloomer ( if that has any relevance).

i gained about 5 pounds on Natadrol and leaned out nicely too, i hope he can take it and get similar results.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think there are a pleathora of products that can be safely taken that don't involve hormone manipulation. Getting started down this road at 19 for "an edge" just isn't something i can recommend. If you're unhappy with your training, make a diet change, introduce beta alanine for endurance, citrulline malate and agmatine for pumps and endurance, change your pre workout, add a cognitive enhancer... the list goes on and on.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I get what you're saying but it seriously isn't for me. I'm perfectly content with my training and have dabbled with AAS. My Brother is a member of Muscle & Strength and of course BB.com but not AM so i posted on here because there is more insight on this subject. I am 22 years old and have posted before asking about cycles i was about to run ( which i have now already run), i think i have established before that im not a teenager. I can post pictures to prove if you would like but i dont appreciate you assuming that I am 19.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never said you were 19, nor did i ever think it. You are asking for a friend, and i replied as to what i think he should do. 19 is too young to start having to use a crutch. Unless he has been diagnosed with low T, there is no reason he needs to start down this road. Wait a few years.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
"If you're unhappy" it seems like you were referring to me, but i apologize if you weren't.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"If you're unhappy" it seems like you were referring to me, but i apologize if you weren't.
Was simply me typing fast. The "you" means "anyone" really.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you're too young but I find it unnecessary. At 18 your testosterone should pump through from your veins in a raging hormone hurricane of a natural disaster about to demolish the weight room or a pretty little girl like its the Outer Banks, NC. I would say you don't need it, not because if age but biochemistry.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I would say 20 for natadrol...srsly 20! Before that just use other stuff like blue gene and other great products like that. Natadrol is a great starter to start joining the dark side

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Didn't realize it was that kind of test boost. I thought more to categorize it with other natural products. I should go back and read the label.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I don't think you're too young but I find it unnecessary. At 18 your testosterone should pump through from your veins in a raging hormone hurricane of a natural disaster about to demolish the weight room or a pretty little girl like its the Outer Banks, NC. I would say you don't need it, not because if age but biochemistry.
im not 18...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I think there are a pleathora of products that can be safely taken that don't involve hormone manipulation. Getting started down this road at 19 for "an edge" just isn't something i can recommend. If you're unhappy with your training, make a diet change, introduce beta alanine for endurance, citrulline malate and agmatine for pumps and endurance, change your pre workout, add a cognitive enhancer... the list goes on and on.
I totally agree with you.
I would wait a few yearss and use something that has no relation to any horomonal effects.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Finally, everyone in our family is a late bloomer ( if that has any relevance).
Then I would say its even worse to go about this, their is already a chance of messing up development with using anythign horomonal or even if its non horomonal, if it has horomonal effects still bad, so him developing slower then normal would just be another reson to NOT do this yet.
just my op.

it is mild its not toxic, but understand it might not be the best thing for him to do at 18.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
18, 19. Same difference. If you read what everyone's been saying here I think you would notice that's a negligible difference.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
18, 19. Same difference. If you read what everyone's been saying here I think you would notice that's a negligible difference.
LOl man your really not reading well are you. HES NOT 19 HES NOT 18!
re-read his first post!
" i was wondering if i could give it to my 19 year old brother, "

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I, ME, MYSELF AM 22 (23 on sep 9). I have established myself on this forum as an adult. There is someone who also has the same parents as me, I call him Ryan aka My Brother, HE IS 19.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Whoops. My apologies. The limitations of using a phone: miss important details. My desktop computer is fried :(

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
oh wow, i just realized that i made a typo in the title. i can see the confusion.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Got ya. I still stand by my original opinion that its unnecessary at that age although I do not believe it would cause any significant harm. According to what others have said here it sounds like there may be something of an additional precautionary measure. I honestly have little knowledge of Natadrol I'm just giving my two cents-take it or leave it.